Pages:
Author

Topic: Why use Bitcoins ? - page 33. (Read 13353 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
November 30, 2017, 12:07:50 PM
That unlike any other, there is no third party interruptions. Intermediary is not needed. The transactions being done by the users are easier and faster. We can do transactions through mobile payments, very low transaction fees and purchases are not taxed. It is very convenient. We can save time and energy.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
November 30, 2017, 10:50:07 AM
For me why i use Bitcoin because it is an online financial network that people use to send payments from one person to another.It is similar to conventional payment networks just like Visa,Pay Pal etc. but Bitcoin is not the same from other payment network because Bitcoin is decentralized.No one owns the Bitcoin network,it is fast transaction for paying a cheque from another bank into your bank.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
November 30, 2017, 10:13:10 AM
I will use it because its use is very fast, its commercial value is rising. Its transactions are very tidy and safe. I hope the transaction will be safer in the future and will be gauged faster, then the use of BTC will increase further.
Activity: 994
Merit: 138
November 30, 2017, 10:09:38 AM
I use bitcoin not as a means of payment for transactions, but I use bitcoin to get multiple profits. I get a lot of profit by selling bitcoins and keep using real money as a means of payment
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
November 30, 2017, 10:06:21 AM
Gambling and investing pourpuses mostly to earn from them.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
November 30, 2017, 10:05:52 AM
I use bitcoin because it provides financial freedom them only you can control your money and only you can create a lot of money like for investing,trading and mining.Bitcoin is useful in many ways  and its easy to use
Also there are no charge backs.,its fast and cheap.For that I use it.
Activity: 360
November 30, 2017, 10:05:03 AM
I think the use of bitcoin is very fast and effective. No fees are charged through the bank. Use bitcoin to pay for payments very quickly and securely. You own bitcoin very beneficial for your future later. the value of bitcoin increases. The greater the accumulation of profits
Activity: 462
November 30, 2017, 09:50:39 AM
Usually, people use bitcoin to make a money to support them in their life. Some of here are investing or earning a money for their business. Bitcoin can really help everyone need and can improve the economy of a country. You can save money here for your beautiful future.
Activity: 238
November 30, 2017, 09:42:24 AM
The use of cryptocarcan 'bitcoin' has been increasing gradually. But what is Bitcoin, for what? What work is needed? A series of reports on Bitcoin brought readers to find answers to these questions.

Generally, using real-paper currency or any digital signature related to it, real-life and online trading issues are apparently eliminated without any problems. However, there are two major problems with the use of currently used ATM cards, credit cards, debit cards or other digital signatures.

In case of transactions, both the customer and the asteroid have to 'trust' or trust on a third party, for example the bank. Third parties, both parties pay a certain amount of currency in this bank, but there is no risk to Bitcoin that the third party performs its functions.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
November 30, 2017, 09:14:17 AM
Bitcoins, when transacting on an international basis, is far more cheaper than having to ask a bank to transfer you money for them. Plus its very convinient to use bitcoins. You don't have to go out and ask a teller what to do. All you have to do is go to an exchange and send it to a wallet address, give them a small transaction fee and then you're done.
Activity: 72
November 30, 2017, 09:06:16 AM
Most Bitcoin enthusiasts hear something like this when attempting to introduce friends and family to Bitcoin. Bitcoin is exciting, but it’s not immediately clear to most people why Bitcoin is important or useful.
Activity: 249
November 30, 2017, 08:27:17 AM
Why use Bitcoins ?

I keep seeing threads on “why don't people” ? The real question to me is Why would they ?

-The average consumer will go way out of their way to save money. Bitcoins cost more.
-The average consumer will usually pay a little extra to have convenience. Bitcoin is less convenience and more hoops and complications.

I just cannot see any reason for the average consumer to use Bitcoins. Until average consumers start using Bitcoins they will just be an experiment and a small speculative bubble.

I have my personal reasons, I am interested Bitcoins them as a tech person, speculative investor and person that follows evolving treads and markets. I am just struggling to see any.. benefits for the average consumer at this stage.   

Bitcoin has been existed for us to use it in the virtual world. But due to the business minded people they will use bitcoin as one of their source of income and I proudly say that I am one of them.
Activity: 154
November 30, 2017, 08:25:02 AM
Bitcoin as a digital currency is used by many for the purpose of cutting down cost of loosing money due to transactions entered into. Bitcoins are bought for the purpose of investing and other transactions that may require payment of which bitcoin can be used for that said purpose. The huge transactions which may be look at by others may also not be what others consider same. Trade fare recently organised accepted the use of bitcoins of which  was actually a  welcome idea and a lot of people who have bitcoin  actually uses their bitcoin to  purchase  quality goods . 
Activity: 786
Merit: 270
November 30, 2017, 07:39:18 AM
Because bitcoin is reliable, trustable and Legit.
Yes, These are the few main characteristics of bitcoin why people are after bitcoin and investing large amounts into bitcoin. Bitcoin is the only digital currency which has increased beyond imaginations of users in price and it has successfully surpassed gold and real estate in being the best long term investments. Moreover it is easy to use and keep with you than any other valuable thing whether it is gold or cash.
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
November 30, 2017, 03:46:17 AM
It's fast, it's cheap to use, it's private, and central governments can't take it away.
Activity: 42
November 30, 2017, 03:36:04 AM
I use bitcoin because it provides financial freedom then only you can control your money and you can create a lot of money like for investing, trading and mining.
Activity: 98
Merit: 17
November 29, 2017, 10:47:22 PM
Why use Bitcoins ?

I keep seeing threads on “why don't people” ? The real question to me is Why would they ?

-The average consumer will go way out of their way to save money. Bitcoins cost more.
-The average consumer will usually pay a little extra to have convenience. Bitcoin is less convenience and more hoops and complications.

I just cannot see any reason for the average consumer to use Bitcoins. Until average consumers start using Bitcoins they will just be an experiment and a small speculative bubble.

I have my personal reasons, I am interested Bitcoins them as a tech person, speculative investor and person that follows evolving treads and markets. I am just struggling to see any.. benefits for the average consumer at this stage.   
Actually for me , I keep using bitcoin because it can makes my life more accomodating. Especially if you use the feature that bitcoin has. For example you are going pay your bills during weekday, but you still at your work. You can use bitcoin to pay bills without any hassle. Because you would need to left your work just pay your bills. You can do it online with the use of btc.
Activity: 122
November 29, 2017, 10:43:05 PM
I use bitcoin because bitcoin gives me many benefits. I invest in bitcoin, the profits I receive will be much larger than the deposit in the bank. bitcoin is a great internet payment gateway, i can pay or deal very fast without cost ... i love bitcoin and I believe there will be more people using it.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
November 29, 2017, 10:04:35 PM
My main reason for using bitcoin is because with bitcoin everything becomes easier, simpler and safer, transactions with bitcoin are very fast compared to banks so I use bitcoin than others.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
November 29, 2017, 09:35:14 PM
Bitcoin is not only a vessel to store value but it's also really useful in the remittance industry. I can send 100,000$ paying a mere 4$ in fees with Bitcoin while it would cost me 3000$ with PayPal and I'd take some risk to do the paypal transaction while doing the same thing from a traditional bank would cost some money,time & would probably raise questions.

You have a good point regarding small fees relative to large transactions but in case of small transaction fee is a problem.
And yes, big sums via bank transfers and PayPal transfers is problematic.

Everything is beautiful till the point when government starts to ask for information from trade platforms.https://www.theverge.com/2017/11/29/16717416/us-coinbase-irs-records
Pages:
Jump to: