Pages:
Author

Topic: Why use Bitcoins ? - page 42. (Read 13347 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 232
September 23, 2017, 04:18:17 PM
Bitcoins have several advantages. First of all it's fast. Operations in bitcoins are much faster than any interbank transfers. It`s also cheap. Transactions in bitcoins do not usually include commissions and if they do, commissions are minimal. There is no inflation. Bitcoin is designed the way so that the number of coins is limited. It was originally conceived that it is impossible to "get" more than 21 million coins. This means that once this number is reached, it will be impossible to create more bitcoins, so inflation is impossible here. And the last but not the least, bitcoin belongs only to you. You own a private key and the corresponding public key, which is the address of the bitcoin-wallet. Nobody can take the money, except for yourself.
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
September 23, 2017, 03:39:13 PM
I don't understand exactly what do you mean in that question, it's very ambiguous gives way to interpret it in different manners, maybe you should formulate it, friend.  Sad
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 23, 2017, 02:05:33 PM
Why use Bitcoin? Because for myself, Bitcoin is easy to use, its security is high, can be divided into 9 digits, can be converted into local currency, and lots of investment land (like ICO, CloudMining)
Well, they should use bitcoin because I do believe it is the key to success and we all know that it you can also convert it into fiat. In addition to that, bitcoin is a good investment that you can assure that you money will become double or triple. Lastly, bitcoin will help us to gain much profit.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 23, 2017, 01:48:09 PM
Using the bitcoin for speed, transparency, and anonymity, I find that the bitcoin is the perfect currency for what I do, I reassure you right away, nothing illegal, for the tradding there is no better.
Activity: 335
Merit: 101
Need Bounty Manager?Hire me on telegram @asma500
September 23, 2017, 01:33:10 PM
i use bitcoin because it helps to earn more money. invest in bitcoin is safe. it saves our wealth. invest in bitcoin we can get more profit.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
September 23, 2017, 08:46:00 AM
Why use Bitcoins ?

I keep seeing threads on “why don't people” ? The real question to me is Why would they ?

-The average consumer will go way out of their way to save money. Bitcoins cost more.
-The average consumer will usually pay a little extra to have convenience. Bitcoin is less convenience and more hoops and complications.

I just cannot see any reason for the average consumer to use Bitcoins. Until average consumers start using Bitcoins they will just be an experiment and a small speculative bubble.

I have my personal reasons, I am interested Bitcoins them as a tech person, speculative investor and person that follows evolving treads and markets. I am just struggling to see any.. benefits for the average consumer at this stage.   
I use bitcoin is because I want to learn much more about the technical issues technology. And another purpose of mine is to profit from bitcoin.
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
September 23, 2017, 08:31:24 AM
The main reason i used bitcoin is for investment with bitcoin i could traded digital coins and get passive income, sometimes i made investment into icos projects, also i used bitcoin for play gambling if i have got extra income from trading altcoins and other investment. Bitcoin has many benefits the most i like from bitcoin except new technology is price of bitcoin always increase time by time, it is good for stores value in bitcoin than fiat money.
Activity: 882
Merit: 326
September 21, 2017, 07:10:43 AM
I think that bitcoin has a lot of job openings for many people like, college students who want to earn income from bitcoin for school fees, people who have trouble finding office jobs can work also in bitcoin ....
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
September 21, 2017, 07:04:39 AM
I used bitcoin because it is the most fair of instrument of investment be compared with other are like stocks and forex, i can take full control of my bitcoin, everything are transparant, if there are something wrong with the exchanger or bitcoin's price goes down , i can take full control my bitcoin to withdrawal to my off line wallet and hold them for long time, it is something impossible to be done on trading forex or stocks.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
September 21, 2017, 03:19:54 AM
Why use bitcoin? Here are 10 good reasons why it’s worth taking the time to get involved in this virtual currency.

It’s fast
When you pay a cheque from another bank into your bank, the bank will often hold that money for several days, because it can’t trust that the funds are really available. Similarly, international wire transfers can take a relatively long time. Bitcoin transactions, however, are generally far faster.

It’s cheap
What’s that you say? Your credit card transactions are instantaneous too? Well, that’s true. But your merchant (and possibly you) pay for that privilege. Some merchants will charge a fee for debit card transactions too, as they have to pay a ‘swipe fee’ for fulfilling them. Bitcoin transaction fees are minimal, or in some cases free.

Central governments can’t take it away
Remember what happened in Cyprus in March 2013? The Central Bank wanted to take back uninsured deposits larger than $100,000 to help recapitalize itself, causing huge unrest in the local population.
Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 20, 2017, 06:50:00 AM
Why use Bitcoins ?

I keep seeing threads on “why don't people” ? The real question to me is Why would they ?

-The average consumer will go way out of their way to save money. Bitcoins cost more.
-The average consumer will usually pay a little extra to have convenience. Bitcoin is less convenience and more hoops and complications.

I just cannot see any reason for the average consumer to use Bitcoins. Until average consumers start using Bitcoins they will just be an experiment and a small speculative bubble.

I have my personal reasons, I am interested Bitcoins them as a tech person, speculative investor and person that follows evolving treads and markets. I am just struggling to see any.. benefits for the average consumer at this stage.   
Indeed. There are lots of questions in this thread of asking why people do not use bitcoin instead of why they should use bitcoin instead. In this manner, they must use bitcoin for the reason that getting involve with it can give them a lot of benefits which are provided by bitcoin itself. The capability of gaining an income with it is possible and the essence of your money extending its capacity by the growth of the price rate.

If you just explained the earning tactics in bitcoin and strategy you are following to concern person who are asking why you use bitcoin. You just explain about signature campaign and low investment with the high profit option to reach it to anyone.
Activity: 24
September 20, 2017, 06:48:17 AM
Why use Bitcoins ?

The use of bitcoin is very advantageous. Because many people wants to invest a large amount of money so that they can gain large amount of interest. So I prefer that people must invest and use bitcoin. It is also easy to start and use bitcoin. I think bitcoin is the easiest and short process to gain more interest. People can also buy some household stuffs by the use of bitcoin in the internet. Easy as that.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
September 20, 2017, 06:44:07 AM
Why use bitcoin? i think bitcoin is verey important  and interesting subject.some one people income  money in bitcoin.many people want to invest a large amount of money to gain large amount of interest.
Activity: 140
September 19, 2017, 11:19:07 AM
Why use Bitcoins ?

One must use bitcoin necause bitcoin is a very helpful thing to everyone.Bitcoin can make someone succesful and bitcoin can provide you so much money without using so much effort in worling for it.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
September 19, 2017, 11:17:13 AM
In my opinion, bitcoin is for investments, not for purchasing common goods and services. Bitcoin is advantageous in several ways, one of it is privacy and another is bypassing currencies. I disagree regarding about the convenience. I think if you use bitcoin for investment it is more convenient because time and knowledge will be your tool for earning. Just an opinion.
Yes true, bitcoin is a long-term investment, very good and profitable compared to other types of investments such as gold. I hope soon to be legalized by all countries so as to improve the country's economy.
Activity: 203
September 19, 2017, 10:30:48 AM
Why use Bitcoins ?

Indeed. There are lots of questions in this thread of asking why people do not use bitcoin instead of why they should use bitcoin instead. In this manner, they must use bitcoin for the reason that getting involve with it can give them a lot of benefits which are provided by bitcoin itself. The capability of gaining an income with it is possible and the essence of your money extending its capacity by the growth of the price rate.
Activity: 28
September 19, 2017, 10:25:15 AM
many people want to invest a large amount of money to gain large amount of interest.So,in that case I think bitcoin is the easiest and short process to gain interest back.Though you cant buy household stuffs by this but on the other hand you don't need to use master card or other cards, which usually takes more times and may have to wait years to gain interest back.
Activity: 196
Merit: 121
September 19, 2017, 10:12:21 AM
Why use Bitcoins ?

It is good if we use bitcoins through any transactions because it is easy and convinient. But some of use dont know how bitcoin works so that it is okay for us to send money. But for me, bitcoin transactions are more efficient than money. I like recieving as well as sending bitcoins if i have any transactions.
More people use bitcoin for the reasons of additional income, because if you are only a minimum wages employee you just need an other source of income. Because if your salaries is enough only for you, how about the needed of your family? So it's better to have an extra income and it is bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Thinking on the higher plane of existence.
September 19, 2017, 10:06:31 AM
Why use Bitcoins ?

Bitcoin was not designed in the way you are describing it. Bitcoin was not made for people to use it to buy groceries and everyday spending with. It is meant as an investment option, similar to gold.

Bitcoin is also fairly anoymous, especially if you use multiple addresses. Think of bitcoin as gold and compare them. They re both investments but Bitcoin has the abilibity to be spent online.
According to Satoshi's white paper, he described bitcoin as a way of sending money that is faster, more secured, hassle free and at much lower prices. But this days , bitcoin become much like gold that you can store its value profiting its users. But also many retailers around the world that accepts bitcoin as payment and this is a good news as it contributes to stability of bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
September 19, 2017, 09:55:30 AM
In my opinion, bitcoin is for investments, not for purchasing common goods and services. Bitcoin is advantageous in several ways, one of it is privacy and another is bypassing currencies. I disagree regarding about the convenience. I think if you use bitcoin for investment it is more convenient because time and knowledge will be your tool for earning. Just an opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: