Pages:
Author

Topic: Why use Bitcoins ? - page 45. (Read 13347 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 101
September 18, 2017, 07:03:11 AM
using bitcoin in my opinion many benefits. First, Bitcoin is the result of technological advances. Secondly, Bitcoin can be used as our future investment. Third, bitcoin can be done at leisure and this is not binding like a job in a company.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 322
September 18, 2017, 06:48:05 AM
I use bitcoin because it's fast, you can send money internationally and bitcoins can’t be counterfeited or duplicated, so it miens it's safe.
The basic reason behind the invention of bitcoins and blockchain technology was to make large transactions cheap, fast and secure. I am glad to tell this, indeed bitcoin has succeeded in this mission and not only this but it has also become a great source of income for many. People are securing their futures with bitcoin savings. It is a miraculous currency.
Activity: 471
Merit: 10
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
September 16, 2017, 05:17:26 AM
Why use Bitcoins ?

I keep seeing threads on “why don't people” ? The real question to me is Why would they ?

-The average consumer will go way out of their way to save money. Bitcoins cost more.
-The average consumer will usually pay a little extra to have convenience. Bitcoin is less convenience and more hoops and complications.

I just cannot see any reason for the average consumer to use Bitcoins. Until average consumers start using Bitcoins they will just be an experiment and a small speculative bubble.

I have my personal reasons, I am interested Bitcoins them as a tech person, speculative investor and person that follows evolving treads and markets. I am just struggling to see any.. benefits for the average consumer at this stage.   

Bitcoin is more of an investment option and may not be feasible for consistent daily expenditures.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
September 16, 2017, 03:43:11 AM
Bitcoin has a bright futuer ahead some of the governments are making it leagal and opting for dailybasic needs also, moreover it will high helpful to poor class of the socitey as they can directly invest it without the headache of any paper documentation and you also dont need to maintain any minimum balance so it will be very helpful to the poor class also. Also the bitcoin despite having a volatile nature there is 99.9% probalitlity that in long run it will definately benefit you if you invest in it today.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
September 16, 2017, 12:21:24 AM
Why use Bitcoins ?

I keep seeing threads on “why don't people” ? The real question to me is Why would they ?

-The average consumer will go way out of their way to save money. Bitcoins cost more.
-The average consumer will usually pay a little extra to have convenience. Bitcoin is less convenience and more hoops and complications.

I just cannot see any reason for the average consumer to use Bitcoins. Until average consumers start using Bitcoins they will just be an experiment and a small speculative bubble.

I have my personal reasons, I am interested Bitcoins them as a tech person, speculative investor and person that follows evolving treads and markets. I am just struggling to see any.. benefits for the average consumer at this stage.   
People must use bitcoin because it could give them the opportunity to earn an extra profit. It could help them in the future for their expenses. And bitcoin is really a good investment even though it is quite risky as it is since they are dealing with the stock market. And as we all know in this generation, unemployment is one of the biggest problems that a country can encounter and here is bitcoin that will help people to have their own income or salary.
Activity: 688
Merit: 101
September 15, 2017, 10:16:55 PM
Why use Bitcoins ?

less convenience and more hoops and complications? can you name/clarify what those thing rolling on your mind about this mentioned? since this thread created like 2 moths ago, i think you saw what folks told about this topics and for me all of those you described are not in bitcoin features. you are interested youve mentioned but you are against on all benefits that bitcoins have. lol
Activity: 15
September 15, 2017, 08:31:47 PM
Bitcoin could give us the opportunity to earn an extra profit that could help us in our future expenses; is really a good investment, though it still risky as it is. Since you are dealing with the stock market. In this generation, Unemployment is one of the biggest problems that a country can encounter. Bitcoin helps people who are finding hard to land a job to have a part time job in where they could earn somehow just to support their needs. Bitcoin could teach us or enhance our knowledge that we could use in the future and also all the information we can get from here is very much helpful if we are to apply it in our trading or investment and let's you earn while learning, Bitcoin offers you an education in which you could also earn.
Activity: 322
Merit: 106
September 15, 2017, 08:19:18 PM
BITCOIN is not like what you are thinking yess it is the future but they way people cosnsume it..

as an average consumer you can earn and exchange it nobody cares because you can do what you want.

BITCOIN has many benefits like much faster rather  than  banks and it is up to you ..

the disadvantage is that is prone in hacking ... but there are many security measures now wallet is implementing
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
September 15, 2017, 08:02:05 PM
I do not want anyone to know what I'm buying. because Bitcoin is a relatively private / private currency. this is very transparent, everyone will know what bitcoin address that stores the transaction. They know where the transaction came from, and where it came from. unlike a conventional bank account. and also no one knows who holds the bitcoin address. Yes like having a clear plastic wallet, Everyone can look inside, but nobody knows who owns it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
September 15, 2017, 07:43:54 PM
Very few investors use btc to pay for everyday goods, those who know btc are speculators, they consider profit rather than payment solution.

This is simply false, as I can guarantee you most people who ever bought Bitcoin have also used it to buy something whether online or in person.
Activity: 71
September 14, 2017, 03:42:03 AM
Very few investors use btc to pay for everyday goods, those who know btc are speculators, they consider profit rather than payment solution.
Activity: 91
September 14, 2017, 03:30:46 AM
We can deny the benefits that Bitcoin brings to the user. Bitcoin is the most reliable coin today. The best thing is that prices are always higher. That is why we should use Bitcoin to invest and you will be highly profitable in the future. So, let's choose Bitcoin as your best cryptocurrency.
Activity: 91
Merit: 100
September 14, 2017, 03:22:22 AM
Bitcoin has great potential for the future, and because of the time now passing bitcoin is becoming very popular in the community. With the rapid development of bitcoin and bitcoin price increases, it has a positive impact on the economy of the users.
Activity: 30
September 14, 2017, 03:17:40 AM
Use of Bitcoin is paying is very safe  and Bitcoin is good for storing a large amount and it is very safe .
Activity: 22
September 14, 2017, 02:55:41 AM
I use bitcoin because it's fast, you can send money internationally and bitcoins can’t be counterfeited or duplicated, so it miens it's safe.
Activity: 560
Merit: 286
September 14, 2017, 02:42:42 AM
because already many online stores that receive payment through bitcoin, I like with it Grin
This is not a valid question because If someone has already invested all his cash money in bitcoin and he has no other digital or paper money to use anything then what will he do. Obviously he will use his bitcoin.

Does it make any sense that someone has only bitcoin in his wallet and he wants something to buy and will not use his bitcoin wallet. I think he would be mentally disturbed.
Activity: 17
September 03, 2017, 10:32:00 AM
because already many online stores that receive payment through bitcoin, I like with it Grin
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
August 27, 2017, 05:38:39 PM
I agree with you, for me why should bitcoin, because for long-term investment, bitcoin is very suitable, why so, it is because the bitcoin price is fluctuating or erratic, so it can be a challenge for the holder.
Bitcoin is a good thing for investment. The investments work when we think about long term investments. The swings in price of bitcoin are so interesting that we can ultimately earn a lot of profit. This way is so perfect that even if we invest the small amount in bitcoin, the profit becomes many times greater than the capital amount.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 27, 2017, 04:39:57 PM
I agree with you, for me why should bitcoin, because for long-term investment, bitcoin is very suitable, why so, it is because the bitcoin price is fluctuating or erratic, so it can be a challenge for the holder.
Agree with you for me thats why i choose bitcoin too for longterm i see this too for long term and as i started here i dont wanna lost it cause a lot of profit i get here i got a llot here my need are sustained by bitcoin. And for trading i choose it too.
I think if you are newbie on market, you should choose holding for the way trading in first time, because it will improve your emotion + check you compatible with trading or not.
Activity: 250
Merit: 106
August 27, 2017, 04:28:08 PM
Bitcoin will be the first worlwide accepted currency after upgrading network, I think. It is decentral and doesn't need a prior instance for payments  It is stable and secure.
Pages:
Jump to: