Pages:
Author

Topic: Why use Bitcoins ? - page 48. (Read 13347 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
August 23, 2017, 02:22:33 PM
We use Bitcoins because, to keep it simple it is like gold back in the day only virtual. Bitcoin is a way to control your own money as opposed to the mint or federal reserve which can print money like nothing. No, we want a truly secure method to keep our money safe. A technologically advanced financial system, and this is cryptocurrency. Smiley
To be honest, the definion of Bitcoin is new era currency for user and control by total user in network. This is interesting point of Bitcoin make many people (include me) very like it.
Activity: 355
Merit: 100
Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing
August 23, 2017, 02:18:45 PM
Bitcoin is not only a vessel to store value but it's also really useful in the remittance industry. I can send 100,000$ paying a mere 4$ in fees with Bitcoin while it would cost me 3000$ with PayPal and I'd take some risk to do the paypal transaction while doing the same thing from a traditional bank would cost some money,time & would probably raise questions.
Actually Bitcoin is not only a form of crypto-currency which is intended to used in transaction it is actually more than that. Bitcoin can serve as a good form of currency or capital on a specific business investment or trading because it price is a vulnerable to development and growth wihch is much needed to earn and to have a bigger profit if you want to earn in a specific investment.
Activity: 80
Merit: 45
August 23, 2017, 02:12:25 PM
Bitcoins are being used because it's reliable easy and unique. Only those uninformed are not interested iwith this technology
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
August 23, 2017, 02:00:23 PM
We use Bitcoins because, to keep it simple it is like gold back in the day only virtual. Bitcoin is a way to control your own money as opposed to the mint or federal reserve which can print money like nothing. No, we want a truly secure method to keep our money safe. A technologically advanced financial system, and this is cryptocurrency. Smiley
Activity: 280
August 23, 2017, 02:52:58 AM
The reason why use bitcoin because Bitcoin transactions much faster and Bitcoin transaction fee is very minimal / cheap, or in some cases it could be free.
Activity: 252
August 23, 2017, 02:46:20 AM
Use Bitcoins to save your wealth! Bitcoin is served as an investment to not let your money rot and be consumed by the inflation. Yes, inflation is one of the enemies for.your wealth and you need investmente, such is Bitcoin, to get interest that would be added to the net worth of your asset portfolio. It is important that one should not just have savings. Savings are just going to be devalued in time. With Bitcoin, especially if your active, you can easily play with the rates and buy and low price and sell and the higher price to have a return on investment.
Activity: 719
August 23, 2017, 01:15:58 AM
Bitcoin is one of the best investment or business in the world because it can make people richer because of bitcoin. I like bitcoin because its just easy to understand and no need to be a professional. You can earn big profit just by holding, trading, and investing.
I agree your point bitcoin is the best investment because of the value. Its fluctuating price that it can make users and investors earn money. I usually use bitcoin for transactions, investing and trading so bitcoin has its advantages thats why most people use it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
August 23, 2017, 01:00:25 AM
Why use Bitcoins ?

I keep seeing threads on “why don't people” ? The real question to me is Why would they ?

-The average consumer will go way out of their way to save money. Bitcoins cost more.
-The average consumer will usually pay a little extra to have convenience. Bitcoin is less convenience and more hoops and complications.

I just cannot see any reason for the average consumer to use Bitcoins. Until average consumers start using Bitcoins they will just be an experiment and a small speculative bubble.

I have my personal reasons, I am interested Bitcoins them as a tech person, speculative investor and person that follows evolving treads and markets. I am just struggling to see any.. benefits for the average consumer at this stage.   
I think you have misunderstood the meaning of Bitcoin. According to you , Bitcoin is something that is used to buy daily basic necessities. Bitcoin is was not created for this purpose. Bitcoin is used as an investment because of its increasing prices.   It's like gold , you buy , you hold and you sell it when the prices rise. On top of that investing in Bitcoin is comparatively less risky compared to investing in share market.
Activity: 644
August 22, 2017, 11:53:27 PM
We need to use bitcoin in order to fasten our transactions and also to secure our selves from identity theft because we can secure our self by the feature of bitcoin for being anonymous and we don't need to put our infos about our personal things in bitcoin transaction because the only required thing is the bitcoin address.
Yes I agree, in addition to us using bitcoin it will facilitate all sorts of transactions that are small to large, don't cost that much anyway. as well as the bitcoin secured so we don't have to worry because we have to keep our own wallet key only. bitcoin can also we used for transactions around the world by a matter of minutes we can transfer quickly. because I know this is the transaction which is quickest and easiest.
Bitcoins has a long list of advantages and cool features. It was known for big transactions which needed to be made quickly but with ease. Anonymity, security, freedom of control came with its birth. But nowadays it can be used for small transactions and local services also. The profit it gives is really a huge one. It is the most effective method of becoming rich.
copper member
Activity: 840
Merit: 114
August 22, 2017, 12:55:05 AM
We need to use bitcoin in order to fasten our transactions and also to secure our selves from identity theft because we can secure our self by the feature of bitcoin for being anonymous and we don't need to put our infos about our personal things in bitcoin transaction because the only required thing is the bitcoin address.
Yes I agree, in addition to us using bitcoin it will facilitate all sorts of transactions that are small to large, don't cost that much anyway. as well as the bitcoin secured so we don't have to worry because we have to keep our own wallet key only. bitcoin can also we used for transactions around the world by a matter of minutes we can transfer quickly. because I know this is the transaction which is quickest and easiest.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 356
August 21, 2017, 11:27:17 PM
Bitcoin is one of the best investment or business in the world because it can make people richer because of bitcoin. I like bitcoin because its just easy to understand and no need to be a professional. You can earn big profit just by holding, trading, and investing.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
August 21, 2017, 11:13:42 PM
Paying for electricity bills, cigarettes and coffee, that's enough for now.
Activity: 283
Honesty is the best policy
August 21, 2017, 09:45:08 PM
Biitcoin is online money.It is very easy to use.Also bitcoin is very good earning way.If you invest bitcoin you can get good interest. There are may website they accept bitcoin for payment. I think now you can understand why people use bitcoin.
Activity: 644
August 21, 2017, 07:56:36 PM
iam use bitcoin because can convert to fiat money
and my income incraese because use bitcoin, iam trading mining and follow signture campaign in bitcointalk
If you use bitcoin there is a possibility that you could become rich or millionaire in the future. In addition to that, as of now many people already use bitcoin because they get a high income when they use it. Lastly, I think bitcoin is the key to become rich and if you invest bitcoin you can assure that you capital will become double or triple.
If you use it and using means use it properly use doing hard work then it is not just a possibility that you will become rich it will become obvious that you will be a rich man in future. Using them in high rate is really good. It will increase the value of bitcoin. And key to become rich is not bitcoin but hard work. Whatever you do or whatever you use, you won’t become rich unless you start working really hard.
Activity: 518
August 21, 2017, 10:38:49 AM
iam use bitcoin because can convert to fiat money
and my income incraese because use bitcoin, iam trading mining and follow signture campaign in bitcointalk
If you use bitcoin there is a possibility that you could become rich or millionaire in the future. In addition to that, as of now many people already use bitcoin because they get a high income when they use it. Lastly, I think bitcoin is the key to become rich and if you invest bitcoin you can assure that you capital will become double or triple.
Activity: 250
Merit: 105
August 21, 2017, 10:30:29 AM
Why use Bitcoins ?

I keep seeing threads on “why don't people” ? The real question to me is Why would they ?

-The average consumer will go way out of their way to save money. Bitcoins cost more.
-The average consumer will usually pay a little extra to have convenience. Bitcoin is less convenience and more hoops and complications.

I just cannot see any reason for the average consumer to use Bitcoins. Until average consumers start using Bitcoins they will just be an experiment and a small speculative bubble.

I have my personal reasons, I am interested Bitcoins them as a tech person, speculative investor and person that follows evolving treads and markets. I am just struggling to see any.. benefits for the average consumer at this stage.   
Bitcoin helps people a lot,  in different ways. It is very convinient and not complicated one you are pointing to. It is user friendly,  well you just need to study it first. You've got to need knowledge on a specific matter first before you work on it. It maybe difficult at first but as you take time to read and study on it, it'll be easier for you to use it.
Activity: 329
AGATE
August 21, 2017, 10:29:14 AM
Like what general investors in BTC have decided, its not meant to be used to buy groceries. Its a store of value
We ask the investor we use bitcoin buying something important in use and we invest again to grow and earn double bitcoin.
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.
August 21, 2017, 10:16:39 AM
Why use Bitcoin? Because for myself, Bitcoin is easy to use, its security is high, can be divided into 9 digits, can be converted into local currency, and lots of investment land (like ICO, CloudMining)
Actually, bitcoin is very easy to use and if you use bitcoin you could make and earn more income. In additiion to that, you can also convert your bitcoin into fiat that you can use in offline store. Bitcoin is the new currency that allow in all kind of transaction and I think it will become best currency in the future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 314
August 21, 2017, 10:11:21 AM
I use bitcoin, because its cool and i dont need to trust to any bank or intermediary (like the paypal), and the instantaneous transaction makes the shop in the internet easy like never, and the concept of coin and cryptography its very important for any monetary transaction, but i only can verify this on bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 292
August 20, 2017, 12:14:46 PM
Why use Bitcoin? Because it is easy to use and lots of investment land can be converted into money, and bitcoin also provides many values and benefits.
I agree that Bitcoin provides many values and benefits. But bitcoin is not that easy as you think  it is. You see it still has its issues and are not that good to use. We still need some more development if we really wanted this coin to be that great.
Pages:
Jump to: