Pages:
Author

Topic: Why use Bitcoins ? - page 51. (Read 13347 times)

Activity: 293
Merit: 100
July 24, 2017, 12:43:53 PM
Because until now bitcoin can still provide a plus for the user, and most importantly bitcoin can always give profit, besides bitcoin also many users so in bitcoin market always good price
Activity: 742
Merit: 160
July 24, 2017, 12:13:35 PM
With Bitcoin, you provides financial freedom. Bitcoin can allow you to be your own bank.
It’s fast, secure and global. Sending in mins up hour for transferring money around the world.
And it was designed with privacy, you makes your wallet, save the money on your hand, all privacy is yours.
I agree, with bitcoin you are free to use your money in any ways you want. It is not working with banks which make it easy also to access unlike real money. It's fast to transact and may be safe if you are wise. It can be accessed in any parts of the world but with the help of smart technologies. The most important reason is that it has a high value and it's the most popular and well-known cryptocurrency of today.
Activity: 210
July 24, 2017, 11:18:35 AM
Because its easier than conventional money , its decentralized and the transaction is untraced , mean nobody can track ur transaction with bitcoin and it also secure , just take a look on darkweb they use btc as main currency because they think fbi , cia or some kind of law enforcement cant track them ..but of course not all people use bitcoin for bad purposes
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
July 24, 2017, 11:14:23 AM
i use bitcoin because many site payment by bitcoin.bitcoin is very popular.bitcoin withdrew method is very easy.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
July 24, 2017, 10:05:01 AM
I will telling you the answer as a investor, if you like to online investment than bitcoin is best for use and make money from it. I am not just for saying, i have a proof and also if you have bitcoin, than you know about it clearly. Bitcoin is now and also investment for a long term, and we could earn from it everyday. Only need to start it and then see what bitcoin give you.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 182
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 24, 2017, 09:04:25 AM
Bitcoin is not only a vessel to store value but it's also really useful in the remittance industry. I can send 100,000$ paying a mere 4$ in fees with Bitcoin while it would cost me 3000$ with PayPal and I'd take some risk to do the paypal transaction while doing the same thing from a traditional bank would cost some money,time & would probably raise questions.
i agree using bitcoin in daily life is very convience easy transaction like pay bils in online transaction no need to waste of time to go in the establishment for payment transaction.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
July 24, 2017, 09:01:36 AM
Ive noticed mostly of the post is they want to earn money or invest on it. Then we are the same all of us using bitcoin because we want money or sort of income in our life . I do have a real job in real life and this is my sideline sort of im in bitcoin because i used it to buy stuffs online and so that i do have money to date my gf  Grin and also for our future plans i do save bitcoin though
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
July 24, 2017, 08:49:03 AM
I heard about Bitcoin a long time ago, so I am also personally interested in bitcoin. And it's also the most valued coin of all the cryptocurrencies.  It's extremely easy to get in to. So I use it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
July 24, 2017, 08:48:12 AM
With Bitcoin, you provides financial freedom. Bitcoin can allow you to be your own bank.
It’s fast, secure and global. Sending in mins up hour for transferring money around the world.
And it was designed with privacy, you makes your wallet, save the money on your hand, all privacy is yours.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
July 24, 2017, 07:50:20 AM
Bitcoin is lessly used as a currency but mostly used as a side earning platform. People earn some bitcoins by trading, mining, gambling, investing, etc. Many people here prefer bitcoins rather then fiat and so do i. Using bitcoin is profitable due to its unstable price. Imagine if you just purchased 100-200 bitcoins in 2009 then what be the price for it now. Thats why we use bitcoin in short way.
Now more people are looking to invest when using bitcoins. They benefit greatly from this action. As you said that when we buy bitcoin in 2009 then we will benefit if it sells at this time. This is the main factor at the moment that makes bitcoin more attractive for use both for currency or as an investment.
Activity: 560
Merit: 286
July 24, 2017, 07:41:49 AM
Bitcoin is lessly used as a currency but mostly used as a side earning platform. People earn some bitcoins by trading, mining, gambling, investing, etc. Many people here prefer bitcoins rather then fiat and so do i. Using bitcoin is profitable due to its unstable price. Imagine if you just purchased 100-200 bitcoins in 2009 then what be the price for it now. Thats why we use bitcoin in short way.
Activity: 196
July 24, 2017, 07:13:48 AM
What matters most is why i use bitcoin because of the freedom of payment. Allowing to send and receive money instantly anywhere and anytime. No bank holiday. No country borders. No restrictions applying. Bitcoin gives me complete control over my money. Bitcoin will remain in my life and accompany my daily life, i have felt many advantages of bitcoin.
Thats true, bitcoin is very easy, everyone can send bitcoin anywhere anytime, this money give the world big benefit
Bitcoin will be global money in everycountry
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
July 24, 2017, 07:07:02 AM
Because i want to create money for my life.
Yes with bitcoins we can create money from trading altcoins, mining bitcoins, investing into altcoins
and another ways related with bitcoins. But getting active money from bitcoins is not easy needs much time
to build business with bitcoins, bitcoins is not easy to be rich.
Activity: 184
🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟
July 24, 2017, 07:00:17 AM
Bitcoins need to be used in order to become rich in the future because of the price increase, and because they are not controlled by a corrupt banking system.
Activity: 812
Merit: 126
July 24, 2017, 06:55:30 AM
because, bitcoin can allow you to be your own bank. It provides financial freedom and it is also a fast and secure when it comes on transferring. And it is a really big help in our new generation.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
July 24, 2017, 06:45:12 AM
It is like asking why use money? we are going to be in a big advantage if we are using bitcoin, why is that? Because it's value compare to fiat do have a big difference, the first one is the price, fiat's price compare to bitcoin's price do have a lot of gaps, that is why you are earning more than the normal people who are only earning fiat.
Activity: 210
July 24, 2017, 06:25:44 AM
Because i want to create money for my life.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
July 24, 2017, 04:54:58 AM
What matters most is why i use bitcoin because of the freedom of payment. Allowing to send and receive money instantly anywhere and anytime. No bank holiday. No country borders. No restrictions applying. Bitcoin gives me complete control over my money. Bitcoin will remain in my life and accompany my daily life, i have felt many advantages of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
July 24, 2017, 04:54:01 AM
Bitcoin can be used as an investment asset, and as a payment medium. Personally, I have divided by holdings to two parts. The first part is for medium-term investment, while the second part is consisting of "liquid" coins to be used for payments.
Activity: 336
Personal Account
July 24, 2017, 04:34:28 AM
I am new in bitcoin industry's. I use my bitcoin for recherge my mobile phone and buy some vpn for craiglist work.
Pages:
Jump to: