Pages:
Author

Topic: Why use Bitcoins ? - page 54. (Read 13347 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
July 23, 2017, 05:25:00 AM
A lot of ppl prefer payments through btc instead of things such as paypal because paypal can be charged back

I think there is a transaction fee regarding bitcoin transactions, and I think if paypal would not do it they will not surely profit regarding how much needed in the transaction, I think the transaction fee in bitcoin would be regarding on what kind of wallet you are using, but yes transaction fee towards bitcoin is more cheaper than paypal, and regarding this I certainly have some issue's while using paypal.
Regarding to the transaction issue with the paypal and bitcoin I prefer the bitcoin because the transaction with bitcoin is completely anonymous although you can trace it but the person it self that make the transaction is untraceable, So in overall the bitcoin is better with the paypal in terms of speed and fee and in addition in paypal you can get back you money so it is not advisable for me.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
July 23, 2017, 04:50:52 AM
A lot of ppl prefer payments through btc instead of things such as paypal because paypal can be charged back

I think there is a transaction fee regarding bitcoin transactions, and I think if paypal would not do it they will not surely profit regarding how much needed in the transaction, I think the transaction fee in bitcoin would be regarding on what kind of wallet you are using, but yes transaction fee towards bitcoin is more cheaper than paypal, and regarding this I certainly have some issue's while using paypal.
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
July 23, 2017, 04:35:51 AM
Activity: 562
Merit: 250
July 23, 2017, 04:28:32 AM
iam use bitcoin because can convert to fiat money
and my income incraese because use bitcoin, iam trading mining and follow signture campaign in bitcointalk
Well, you should use bitcoin because it will help you to gain a high income. In addition to that, as now many people already use the bitcoin and they use it in their business. Having bitcoin is an opportunity to become rich in the future. I think bitcoin will be our future money and you can also convert it into fiat that you can use in offline store.
Activity: 584
Merit: 256
July 23, 2017, 02:37:34 AM
There are a lot of things that people using Bitcoin around the world. Basically Bitcoin has been considered as a profit making currency and profitable investment and saving purpose. This is also using as a transaction tool so it is becoming a popular and acceptable currency across the world.
Activity: 490
July 23, 2017, 02:27:44 AM
There are Many reasons i use BTC specially use traveling.

I wonder hiw you can use Bitcoin in travelling fees? I know that Japan airlines is accepting btc payments but still now many country is open in btc let alone make it as a legal money. I wish that I can use my bitcoins for travelling too. Cry

from my point of view is that people basically are using Bitcoin for making a profit, so it is used for the purpose of saving and investment. not only that people also choose Bitcoin because of its transaction facilities and payment system. nowadays many sectors accept Bitcoin as a payment tool. so day by day the use of Bitcoin is increasing across the world.

Yup, my best bet on cryptocurrencies nowadays is for investments and reserves because we're still at the introduction of block chain technology in the society that means we have a bright future or cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin has a bright future, this pioneering coins will become rare through time.
Activity: 588
July 23, 2017, 02:07:29 AM
Why use Bitcoins ?

I keep seeing threads on “why don't people” ? The real question to me is Why would they ?

-The average consumer will go way out of their way to save money. Bitcoins cost more.
-The average consumer will usually pay a little extra to have convenience. Bitcoin is less convenience and more hoops and complications.

I just cannot see any reason for the average consumer to use Bitcoins. Until average consumers start using Bitcoins they will just be an experiment and a small speculative bubble.

I have my personal reasons, I am interested Bitcoins them as a tech person, speculative investor and person that follows evolving treads and markets. I am just struggling to see any.. benefits for the average consumer at this stage.   
As a bitcoiner I want to push bitcoin,because bitcoin is good.Maybe its difficult now to push bitcoin because of low price now.But this is convincing to those not employed and living at house only.Its really a good past time because they will profit.But to those bitcoiners who invest and become a millionaire they can convince people to used bitcoin.But then if you enjoy this online job maybe you will stay and focus because not only profit you have but  a bigtime income if you invest it.And bitcoin will be useful to each nation using bitcoin until promoted to the whole world.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
July 22, 2017, 11:10:36 PM
In my opinion bitcoin as of right now for most people, is an investment, high risk and high reward. People are trying to jump on the ship before it gets to far out to sea! My mindset on it is let's roll the dice and see where i sit in 5-10 years. I hoping that it catches on and stays. I am very doubtful about the future of bitcoin though, people don't like change and are not in a hurry to make new things happen. Nowadays with the internet anything can happens. BIG MONEY, BIG MONEY, NO WAMMY!!
Activity: 402
Merit: 101
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
July 22, 2017, 11:01:55 PM
I am personally interested in bitcoin. Because I heard about it long time ago. And it's also the valuable coin of the crypto currency.  It's use is so easy. So I use it.
Activity: 245
Merit: 107
July 22, 2017, 08:45:07 PM
Why use Bitcoins ?

I keep seeing threads on “why don't people” ? The real question to me is Why would they ?

-The average consumer will go way out of their way to save money. Bitcoins cost more.
-The average consumer will usually pay a little extra to have convenience. Bitcoin is less convenience and more hoops and complications.

I just cannot see any reason for the average consumer to use Bitcoins. Until average consumers start using Bitcoins they will just be an experiment and a small speculative bubble.

I have my personal reasons, I am interested Bitcoins them as a tech person, speculative investor and person that follows evolving treads and markets. I am just struggling to see any.. benefits for the average consumer at this stage.   

I want to use bitcoin because it is a volatile digital currency that can give you a profit in a small period of time. Unlike other digital currencies, or crypto currencies, bitcoin is the most valued digital currency. I am still javing a doubt to buy because I miss the dump last week, maybe I will try to wait again these week.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
July 22, 2017, 08:42:27 PM
from my point of view is that people basically are using Bitcoin for making a profit, so it is used for the purpose of saving and investment. not only that people also choose Bitcoin because of its transaction facilities and payment system. nowadays many sectors accept Bitcoin as a payment tool. so day by day the use of Bitcoin is increasing across the world.
Most people today are using bitcoin as an investment. Can be calculated maybe bitcoin users as a currency is only a few percent. While bitcoin users prefer to do jobs like trading and other investments, they prefer to benefit as a priority. But I'm sure some time bitcoin can be used as the most widely used currency.

It is a currency, the thing is, it is digital currency. Bitcoin is also used as a payment for our services like joining a signature campaign, so it is a currency.
The term you used is wrong, instead of "use", you should say, treat bitcoin. They are treating bitcoin as an investment but it is obviously a currency.
Activity: 434
July 22, 2017, 08:37:36 PM
Most people today are using bitcoin as an investment. Can be calculated maybe bitcoin users as a currency is only a few percent. While bitcoin users prefer to do jobs like trading and other investments, they prefer to benefit as a priority. But I'm sure some time bitcoin can be used as the most widely used currency.
I think bitcoin is more valuable than spending it in normal things, I mean bitcoin is for saving and investment like gold, Personally i preferthe bitcoin more than gold. It's an awesome stuffs, like wine, It must be stored in our wallets. I just use my bitcoin for trading or maybe for investement in some good site which they worth to invest, and few percent of my income, i use it to buy some stuffs online or to buy somes games.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
July 22, 2017, 07:30:34 PM
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
July 22, 2017, 07:26:45 PM
It looks like you do not even have a clue about investments and other stuffs,

What make you think I "do not even have a clue about investments" ? I think you might not have a clue. Is this your first speculative bubble ?

I have made lots of investments and seen lots of speculative bubbles come crashing down. Bennie Babbies, Enron, Dotcom Bubble,,, lots of hype - lots of lemmings.
They have one thing in common the price gets bid up but they have no real use. Sound familiar.  

i am not sure what you mean by average consumer,

The average consumer is the billions of people who spend and send money digitally. They spend a decent percentage of their money on online purchases tru Amazon, Ebay, large corporate websites. Currently they are using and spending tru Paypal, Visa, MasterCard.  

[/qu
to me i think currently most of the people do not have the opportunity to use bitcoin as currency, therefore most of the people are using it as investment and trading. to me i personally also using bitcoin for trading and and investment purpose because i do not have such a good experience to use bitcoin for online shopping and even cannot use it in our local shop.
Activity: 378
July 22, 2017, 06:28:02 PM
he p
and my income incraese because use bitcoin, iam trading mining and follow signture campaign in bitcointalk
Well, all people already know that you can convert bitcoin into fiat that you can use in offline store. In addition to that, there are lot of reasons why you should use bitcoin. First, if you invest in bitcoin you can a sure that your capital will become twice easily and by using bitcoin you could earn and make a high income.
in fact currently people are doing the same they are first converting their bitcoin in to fiat currency and then using it in local shops because in most of the places still bitcoin cannot be use as currency. to i personally converting my bitcoin into fiat currency and after that i use it for fulfilling my needs that i cannot fulfill by using bitcoin directly.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 22, 2017, 05:09:55 PM
It looks like you do not even have a clue about investments and other stuffs,

What make you think I "do not even have a clue about investments" ? I think you might not have a clue. Is this your first speculative bubble ?

I have made lots of investments and seen lots of speculative bubbles come crashing down. Bennie Babbies, Enron, Dotcom Bubble,,, lots of hype - lots of lemmings.
They have one thing in common the price gets bid up but they have no real use. Sound familiar.   

i am not sure what you mean by average consumer,

The average consumer is the billions of people who spend and send money digitally. They spend a decent percentage of their money on online purchases tru Amazon, Ebay, large corporate websites. Currently they are using and spending tru Paypal, Visa, MasterCard. 

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
July 22, 2017, 03:36:29 PM
Why use Bitcoins ?
It looks like you do not even have a clue about investments and other stuffs,i am not sure what you mean by average consumer,but at the moment it is not for average person who is not interested in using new technology ,even though you are not having a clue why would people invest in it you seem to be interested in the bitcoin echo system,would warp this thing up by saying,the benefit is the price if you are able to invest at a good price like any other investment.
Activity: 406
Market Integration Platform
July 22, 2017, 02:57:21 PM
One reason is as a store of value it has better features even than gold.
Activity: 910
Merit: 502
July 22, 2017, 02:56:48 PM
Use Bitcoin to pay quickly, earn money to get rich, or simply testify to what people are saying about the magic of Bitcoin.
Agree with you that it is good/easy payment system as well as most quick. I think running in the direction of wind is more helpful than running against the direction of wind. In the current era that man will be successful who gain the knowledge of technology and use technology as weapon to achieve their goals. Thus business of investment in bitcoin is wise idea because it is the most fast and technology based business and through we can become richer very much.
Activity: 826
July 22, 2017, 02:38:35 PM
Why use Bitcoins ?

if you stay to learning how bitcoin works and decide to save it for long time. so just do it. forgetting about cost of transaction and complications many thing, because you decide it to investing. so you will got your profit in future.
but if you using bitcoin for daily transaction purpose, truly i have seen similar topic many times, where bitcoin comparing with paypal, skrill, and many other virtual payment, talking about cost high for micro-payment, long confirmations, different wallet, and many thing. so you need to thinking twice for using it.
Pages:
Jump to: