Pages:
Author

Topic: Why We Are In This World? - page 24. (Read 12600 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 4
June 24, 2017, 12:59:57 PM
Nobody really knows why we are in this world. Anybody who tells you he does is lying.

I know why are whe in this world, but I don't know what we did to deserve this, well I think we wished for things like: we want to be separated from God, and so God is so kind that he put us in this material existence, so we can go with each other, what is mine what is yours, until we don't have enough, or even worse, some souls never return back to Godhead, but I'm not here to scare you, because serving to God should be pleasant, happy, and joyfull, so why not dance for him and sing Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare, Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare?, Bhakti yoga is the way to get your ticket back to Godhead in this life, because I mean why wait? And now bhakti-yoga has the book where is perfectly explaned by someone who has seen God but don't just look for Bhagavad-Gita, look for Bhagavad-Gita As It Is, if you study this book and do whatever this book says, then you'll get whatever you wish for and even more, because you cannot take your money with you when you die.

Ultimately, when a soul starts to think that this is not an ordinary life, that it starting to realize that there is something more to life, that there is a place with no suffering and that we're actually traped in this material existence, and so we want to be free, but literally really free, then God reveals himself, maybe not like in persons, but trough his folowers.

Why are we in this world? We're all patients, we are al sick of this material existence and the fact that we want to enjoy without God in our life, we got dirty, all that dirt and dust that came over your mind, you need to cleanse that  or to better say, we need to get brainwashed, haha Cheesy

how to bainwahsh yourself you may ask?; -folow principles of Bhagavad-Gita As It Is, Krsna, watches us, everything counts what you do in his name even now when you heard his name, you allready have the ticket.

GG,
Jay Sri Krishna!
June 24, 2017, 12:58:06 PM
Nobody really knows why we are in this world. Anybody who tells you he does is lying.

I know why are whe in this world, but I don't know what we did to deserve this, well I think we wished for things like: we want to be separated from God, and so God is so kind that he put us in this material existence, so we can go with each other, what is mine what is yours, until we don't have enough, or even worse, some souls never return back to Godhead, but I'm not here to scare you, because serving to God should be pleasant, happy, and joyfull, so why not dance for him and sing Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare, Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare?, Bhakti yoga is the way to get your ticket back to Godhead in this life, because I mean why wait? And now bhakti-yoga has the book where is perfectly explaned by someone who has seen God but don't just look for Bhagavad-Gita, look for Bhagavad-Gita As It Is, if you study this book and do whatever this book says, then you'll get whatever you wish for and even more, because you cannot take your money with you when you die.

Ultimately, when a soul starts to think that this is not an ordinary life, that it starting to realize that there is something more to life, that there is a place with no suffering and that we're actually traped in this material existence, and so we want to be free, but literally really free, then God reveals himself, maybe not like in persons, but trough his folowers.

Why are we in this world? We're all patients, we are al sick of this material existence and the fact that we want to enjoy without God in our life, we got dirty, all that dirt and dust that came over your mind, you need to cleanse that  or to better say, we need to get brainwashed, haha Cheesy

how to bainwahs yourself you may ask?; -folow principles of Bhagavad-Gita As It Is, Krsna, watches us, everything counts what you do in his name even now when you heard his name, you allready have the ticket.

GG,
Jay Sri Krishna!
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
June 23, 2017, 04:26:44 PM
to be show khalifa,  i see in the bibble and al qur'an human must to be khalifa.
Activity: 658
Merit: 254
For campaign management, please pm me.
June 23, 2017, 01:55:46 PM
everyone a purpose. Maybe its to become mutibillionare, to inspire or to serve. We are given a life to experience everything we can through given opportunities in a given short time.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
June 23, 2017, 01:54:51 PM
to have fun
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
June 23, 2017, 01:47:19 PM
Activity: 31
June 23, 2017, 12:26:08 PM
because it's God decision
we must live in this world bring happiness and enjoy our life
Activity: 378
June 23, 2017, 10:31:05 AM
In order to find the reward as much as possible and mutual respect for others.
Activity: 145
🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟
June 23, 2017, 08:43:33 AM
We come to this world to develop and leave behind something good.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
June 23, 2017, 08:32:24 AM
To have beer and chill Grin
Activity: 2
June 22, 2017, 01:57:35 AM
To live destiny, we can only surrender
Activity: 330
Merit: 250
June 22, 2017, 01:33:57 AM
Main goal of people is having children. We are an important part of evolution.
Activity: 196
Merit: 27
[Proof-of-contract protocol]
June 21, 2017, 06:23:38 PM
To save the good, we will feel good when we have changed the world hereafter.
Activity: 180
June 21, 2017, 05:45:50 PM
We're placed here in this world to collect bitcoins and play with fidget spinners. Nothing else. Nothing grand or awe-inspiring.
Activity: 28
June 21, 2017, 05:20:04 PM
We are in this world to slave around at a job we hate that barely pays minimum wage, to make whatever amount of money we can to buy more of the same stuff we already own which we never truly needed in the first place. We spend hours stuck in traffic on the way to nowhere, to do nothing significant and then repeat, only to be able to go back home and tell everyone we've been somewhere.

On a bigger scale, we're probably meant to keep running on this wheel to keep the system going, to pay taxes to a government that will then use them to finance wars abroad that will destroy things so that our corporations will get much needed deals to go in and rebuild it all for a profit. When all is completed, more wars will take care of knocking everything down again so we can go in one more time and rebuild something that could have been left standing but at least this way we have something to keep busy with.

And then we die. Cheers.
Activity: 28
June 21, 2017, 11:03:49 AM
simply to make your own history
Activity: 13
May 31, 2017, 08:14:30 PM
To be the best person before we comeback to the God Smiley
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour, link below at signature.
May 31, 2017, 07:47:23 PM
Question that is plagued human mind since the birth of the world, what is this all about?
Why we are here?

Write what do you think.

P.S
I  always found interesting to read answers to this question.

Because life began in the world. So we did not choose to be here. The first living cell was formed 3.5 billion years ago. Then other creatures evolved.
There's no particular reason why we're here. Completely coincidence.
From a 100% being responsible, we humans are always choosing every moment, it is all our responsibility what we do and the results we have. But from a victim perspective, people used to say that they don't choose what they have and someone else did for them or they did to them, which is not empowering.
May 31, 2017, 07:44:14 PM
Because we wanted this, our wihses birnged us here because we want to enjoy without a God in our life so we are here.. if you want to come back home, God is waiting...
Activity: 197
May 31, 2017, 07:09:53 PM
Some say we're in a simulation. If so, then we're in this world to collect data on how certain variables affect the trajectory of life in this universe. That's what I think anyway.
Pages:
Jump to: