Pages:
Author

Topic: Why We Are In This World? - page 25. (Read 12600 times)

Activity: 766
Merit: 501
BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS
May 30, 2017, 04:55:13 AM
To feed the Earth.

Earth is the master and the most important thing. Human beings believe to be great, but actually they're nothing compared to the Earth.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
May 30, 2017, 04:34:39 AM
i think to destroy it with pollution, to do inhuman things and to destroy our beautiful nature for making bridges and roads.
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
May 26, 2017, 07:29:18 AM
We are all game characters except for the main players, we all live inside walled garden environments (most people are controlled via money), free will exists, but only within the boundaries controlled by the game. Sad but true. It must be great if you're a real player, but for the rest of us, we are only here to service the main players will Sad
Activity: 243
Blockchain with solar energy
May 26, 2017, 06:30:57 AM
Because we wanted this, God is giving us what we want, but we must know that we are in prison, we wanted to be separated frm God so he put us here, where all the wishes can come true, life after life until we want back to him.

God does not give what we want, but sends us to the earth to atone for our sins in order to receive eternal bliss. But people come to earth where there are plenty of temptations and begin to sin even more, it turns out a vicious circle Undecided
Activity: 369
Merit: 111
May 26, 2017, 05:36:51 AM
this world its an illusion exile.  Undecided
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
May 25, 2017, 08:44:01 PM
We are here to rejoice, live and endure Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
May 25, 2017, 07:15:37 PM
Place here for a purpose and am sure to help help someone I need.
Activity: 246
May 25, 2017, 07:14:15 AM
you are in this world because you are a physical result.
nothing less nothing more.

Yes, we were just lucky to be alive on this planet and fight for survival all our lives.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
May 25, 2017, 05:48:16 AM
Question that is plagued human mind since the birth of the world, what is this all about?
Why we are here?

Write what do you think.

P.S
I  always found interesting to read answers to this question.

Because life began in the world. So we did not choose to be here. The first living cell was formed 3.5 billion years ago. Then other creatures evolved.
There's no particular reason why we're here. Completely coincidence.

I totally agree with that.
Activity: 345
May 25, 2017, 04:38:21 AM
Because we wanted this, God is giving us what we want, but we must know that we are in prison, we wanted to be separated frm God so he put us here, where all the wishes can come true, life after life until we want back to him.

God leads us to earth so that we develop and this will last until we improve ourselves and the world around us.
Activity: 73
Merit: 4
May 25, 2017, 04:28:27 AM
Activity: 108
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 24, 2017, 01:08:21 PM
According to some philosophers, the main reason why people are living in this world is to look for its own happiness. Its always been a main goal of everyone of us. But where can we found this happiness? This is the harded part of living in this world because all of us has a different reason and goal. At my age of 24 i am very happy living in this world by cycling i can say that this will be my hobby and cycling will be part of me until i get older. But im still.thinking ofcourse about my future esp my family as well.
Activity: 545
Merit: 250
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
May 24, 2017, 12:54:39 PM
We are all created with purpose. Each people has a different purpose that's why it is in our hands to discover the reason why we are created on this earth. I suggest to read the purpose of driven life by rick warren for further detail.  Wink
Activity: 196
May 24, 2017, 12:22:31 PM
We are here to reproduce and to ensure that the human race will spread to the entire galaxy Tongue

It's too early to tell about the whole galaxy, let the human race try to survive on this planet Grin
Activity: 20
May 24, 2017, 11:51:16 AM
We are here to reproduce and to ensure that the human race will spread to the entire galaxy Tongue
Activity: 644
May 24, 2017, 10:52:02 AM
Question that is plagued human mind since the birth of the world, what is this all about?
Why we are here?

Write what do you think.

P.S
I  always found interesting to read answers to this question.

We are here because God have a plan for us. We exist because He has a purpose like human exist because Human need to took care the Earth He created but nowadays human also destroy it because of their own needs.God let us live in the world He created to spread love, peace and his word.
Activity: 56
May 21, 2017, 10:40:26 PM
Generally to get happines and helpful to others actually to earn bitcoin Grin
Activity: 434
May 21, 2017, 09:53:59 PM
we are smartest creature in the world
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
May 21, 2017, 09:08:49 PM
To earn bitcoins?

Yes, and make more money, you should not forget that Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 139
Merit: 20
May 20, 2017, 08:51:33 AM
Biologically speaking, we're here for the same reason as all the other living beings. To reproduce and continue passing on our DNA information. Some scientists even put DNA as the "mastermind" behind it all and that it just makes animals, plants, fungi, etc. as a way to store and safely transport itself, but for what reason, is unknown.

Now if we only look at humans on our intellectual level, we'll see that not everyone has the same idea of how they want to spend their lives, thus what their life meaning is. When it comes to you, nothing higher can determine your faith or meaning, but only you. The sooner you stop listening to others about what you need to be, the sooner you'll realize what you want to be.

No gods, no masters.
Pages:
Jump to: