Pages:
Author

Topic: Why We Are In This World? - page 26. (Read 12600 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
https://saturn.black
May 20, 2017, 04:27:14 AM
In future we will create artifical intelligence. These creatures will live in an artifical world and will not know it. They´ll ask the same question: "Why are we in this world?"
Why not a programmer on a higher level created our world? We´ll never be able to find out.
Maybe we live in a simulation. Why do we think we should be the first ones who simulate a world with intelligent creatures? And our world is the real one?
Seems unlikely to me that we are the first ones.
What to do in this situation? Maximize good feelings, minimize bad feelings is best u can do in this life.

We are in this world to create something more perfect than was before us, maybe someday we will manage to create another world.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
May 20, 2017, 01:17:54 AM
Because We are human not alien  Grin
Activity: 572
Merit: 259
LSK, QTUM
May 19, 2017, 09:52:16 PM
you are in this world because you are a physical result.
nothing less nothing more.
Activity: 920
Merit: 1014
May 19, 2017, 06:41:51 PM
Nothing is real it is all just an illusion.
Activity: 443
May 19, 2017, 05:44:50 PM
In future we will create artifical intelligence. These creatures will live in an artifical world and will not know it. They´ll ask the same question: "Why are we in this world?"
Why not a programmer on a higher level created our world? We´ll never be able to find out.
Maybe we live in a simulation. Why do we think we should be the first ones who simulate a world with intelligent creatures? And our world is the real one?
Seems unlikely to me that we are the first ones.
What to do in this situation? Maximize good feelings, minimize bad feelings is best u can do in this life.
Activity: 364
May 19, 2017, 11:32:45 AM
Question that is plagued human mind since the birth of the world, what is this all about?
Why we are here?

Write what do you think.

P.S
I  always found interesting to read answers to this question.

We are part of life.  We are here for a short period of time with a sole purpose to propagate life.

Humans might cease to exist in the future but other life forms will continue to live and propagate.

We are not any more special than any other primates.
We just happen to be at the top of the food chain at the moment.

Yes, our main task is to continue the genus. But still need to develop in the material, spiritual and physical terms.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468
May 19, 2017, 09:40:39 AM
Question that is plagued human mind since the birth of the world, what is this all about?
Why we are here?

Write what do you think.

P.S

We are part of life.  We are here for a short period of time with a sole purpose to propagate life.

Humans might cease to exist in the future but other life forms will continue to live and propagate.

We are not any more special than any other primates.
We just happen to be at the top of the food chain at the moment.

Activity: 1022
Merit: 276
May 19, 2017, 09:12:44 AM
To invest for after death, not to crypto coins  Grin Grin. Kidding ofc...
We are here to live in peace, to learn about rules of universe, to love and to raise children for next generations.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
https://saturn.black
May 19, 2017, 09:05:08 AM
Why we are here?

Write what do you think.

P.S
It's because we have to take care what God created yet we do inversely what he wants us to do. However, God is forgiving and he's hoping that we can make change.

Yes, God always hopes that even after a lot of mistakes, we can get on the right path and help others.

Why do you think that God is interested in our path and confusion? Everyone should understand that only he is responsible for his life. God is not to blame for failure and joy. And the man himself conducts his own destiny

God sometimes can interfere in the fate of a person and punish him for his sins, or vice versa encourage for good deeds, but most decisions in his life a man takes himself.
Activity: 462
May 19, 2017, 08:14:33 AM
Why we are here?

Write what do you think.

P.S
It's because we have to take care what God created yet we do inversely what he wants us to do. However, God is forgiving and he's hoping that we can make change.

Yes, God always hopes that even after a lot of mistakes, we can get on the right path and help others.

Why do you think that God is interested in our path and confusion? Everyone should understand that only he is responsible for his life. God is not to blame for failure and joy. And the man himself conducts his own destiny
Activity: 216
May 19, 2017, 06:37:09 AM
Why we are here?

Write what do you think.

P.S

Activity: 346
Merit: 103
May 19, 2017, 06:18:48 AM
Why we are here?

Write what do you think.

P.S
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468
April 16, 2017, 01:35:49 PM
Why we are here?

Write what do you think.

P.S

Read the book of Genesis 1 to 2,both chapters and you'd understand why we were created in God's image and our purpose on this earth.

Huh? So we are part of some Bronze Age play?

We are part of life on this planet.  Our purpose in  life is to survive and create offspring...

To survive and spread life to other planets and eventually to other galaxies...

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
:)
May 19, 2017, 05:59:27 AM
I do not know... Roll Eyes
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
April 16, 2017, 12:57:22 PM
No one knows and probably we will never know but we just may be here due to the accidental events that lead us to this time and place or even maybe we are a creation of some divine being. But just like the idea of why are we here, we have no idea where are we going and what is our purpose if we have one, so now we're just trying to make something out of this short time called life.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
April 16, 2017, 12:37:19 PM
This is our destiny. We can take advantage of what this world offers us and be happy
We can be part of a large organism or be guinea pigs for a more developed race, from a vast universe. Here as someone already likes.

Previously, there was an opinion that our planet is a small particle of one of the universes. We are very slowly developing in space exploration and can not learn about this.
We are not by chance in this world, and as experts have repeatedly raised the issue in this field, that humanity has come from another planet. This is indicated by a lot of problems with the spine, which means that we are not adapted for life on earth. So you can ask the question, what is the purpose of our life, and in this case.
Activity: 120
April 15, 2017, 09:08:20 AM
This is our destiny. We can take advantage of what this world offers us and be happy
We can be part of a large organism or be guinea pigs for a more developed race, from a vast universe. Here as someone already likes.

Previously, there was an opinion that our planet is a small particle of one of the universes. We are very slowly developing in space exploration and can not learn about this.
Activity: 434
April 14, 2017, 08:08:20 AM
For me we are in this world because we are all created by God and God created us .
We are all here to worship God and we are all here to followed God in his will.
But while we are in the world we have our problem so just be you and dont let your problems let you down just remember that God is always with us.
Activity: 127
April 14, 2017, 05:48:41 AM

Yes. I sometimes thought about it. Perhaps we are little ants in an anthill or a cell of some great organism.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
April 13, 2017, 05:34:51 AM
Because we have a purpose and mission we are yet to found out. And you will only find out your purpose by yourself. Also, according to my philosophy teacher, we are here on earth to find the truth. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: