Pages:
Author

Topic: Why we must study Economics at University? - page 11. (Read 52791 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
December 16, 2018, 04:51:53 AM
This is a capitalist society. Learning economics can help you better understand business models and society, so I think this is a very important subject. In the future, people can learn the blockchain in school.
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
December 14, 2018, 06:41:20 PM
if we study economic in university, we can know about economic in the world. we can learn about business. what time where investment, can give us profit we can know. however can change our economic we can learn. then i think need to study in economic at university.
Activity: 283
December 14, 2018, 11:00:59 AM
I think studying economists at the University is very important because if we have studied economics we will know how to do business well and we can also prevent large losses. Studying economics at the University can also make it easier for us to run our economic business.
Activity: 70
Merit: 12
December 14, 2018, 07:16:55 AM
To study economics, we get the knowledge of how societies, governments, businesses, households, and individuals distribute their scarce resources. By acquiring this knowledge, we can then develop conceptual models of behavior to predict responses to changes in policy and market conditions. Moreover, we could also use detailed statistical analysis to study these changes.
copper member
Activity: 38
Merit: 7
December 14, 2018, 07:05:48 AM
The study of economics could provide one with a systematic framework for analyzing, researching, writing, and teaching about a wide array financial and regional economic issues. Economics could provide one with a methodology for understanding and making sense of our complex environment.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
December 03, 2018, 11:31:57 AM
For me it is important to study the economy because economics is one of the things that is a continuation of human life, in the economy, we will learn many things, for example we will learn how to manage finances and take advantage of opportunities that will generate profits.
well, we know that whatever we do now depends on the economy. by studying economics, we are able to make strategies about a good economic system, which can benefit us, and those around us.
a country can be considered advanced if it has a good economy, with a good economy of course guaranteed welfare. to learn about the development of economics, of course with university it will be very helpful
Activity: 138
December 03, 2018, 10:19:03 AM
Because Economics is a valuable part of our lives, everyone faces it when buying any goods or services for money. This is a study about people that make decisions in the conditions of limited resources. It can help you survive in a real materialistic world. Knowledge is widely applied in the field of the economy because we meet it every day. So you don’t necessarily need to be a businessman to learn the economy.       
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
December 02, 2018, 10:15:54 PM
For me it is important to study the economy because economics is one of the things that is a continuation of human life, in the economy, we will learn many things, for example we will learn how to manage finances and take advantage of opportunities that will generate profits.
well, we know that whatever we do now depends on the economy. by studying economics, we are able to make strategies about a good economic system, which can benefit us, and those around us.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
December 02, 2018, 09:29:24 PM
I believe economics is a subject that must be studied by everyone irrespective of the profession or field of interest in education. Economics surrounds everyone unless the person involved does not spend money. It is through economics that people will understand properly the significance of cryptocurrency and the Blockchain when introduced to them without any further stress.
Activity: 80
December 02, 2018, 09:08:24 PM
Because it is a guide to make your way for being a successful entrepreneur.Successful entrepreneur started in learning then after that is applying then success will come.Without proper knowledge how can you survive and understand the world of business.
learning economics can actually be anywhere, the most effective is actually directly involved in buying and selling, but if we study economics at the university we will be given a method of business management, namely detailed lessons about the world of global economy, so our potential for success is if we become business people become very big.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
December 02, 2018, 08:52:25 PM
Economic teach me about how to maintain and manage our finance. Learning economic give me knowledge about investment instrument and how market run. I am believe studying economic will help me to manage my investment
Activity: 797
Merit: 500
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
December 02, 2018, 11:15:27 AM
Activity: 264
Merit: 100
December 02, 2018, 11:07:10 AM
Most probably in this section are users that are interested mostly in Economics, so I want to know why Economics attracts you?

I think the main reason is knowledge, this is such a key which you can use everywhere. Studying economics is very important since we are part of a community and community was an area authorized by a government who actually has a big contribution and effect to our economy, we can say that we can escape this thing and the only way that we can understand this is to know how it works and the cycles involved.
Activity: 351
Merit: 11
December 02, 2018, 10:44:50 AM
Most probably in this section are users that are interested mostly in Economics, so I want to know why Economics attracts you?

Well its because I want to be aware of everything especially on the economy of my country. Economics allow us to make or earn money by simply making a business that may help us and even other people.It can also be a service for people. I think studying evonomics will help the students to analyze their future better. It may definitely help them to understand the things between demand and supply.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
November 24, 2018, 05:22:31 AM

I personally want to study economics because it helps me improve my knowledge about everything that is running and happening in a particular country especially here in my country.
then from that economics learning is very important for all of our lives because with the abundance of our economic knowledge all of that is very useful later for the future too

This will depend on the career you will be taking in the future of course.

Learning the economy is great since you will know a lot of things that other people don't know. Buying things will be different with people that have a knowledge of things than people that don't have a knowledge. It is also important as a normal citizen since they should be able to understand some terms about economy, it is helpful for some purposes.
Activity: 182
November 24, 2018, 05:11:05 AM
   If your plan is to build a company or business in the future you need to study economics this is the first step to asured your business that you build will not fall down easily.We need to study economics to balance the socio economic in our society.
Activity: 459
Merit: 10
November 24, 2018, 03:19:10 AM
Economics is very important, we don't need to master it, but we must know its general knowledge. I believe that universities will soon learn blockchain knowledge. Blockchain will change the future of mankind. So the future of the university should become a basic course.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
November 22, 2018, 11:15:01 AM

I personally want to study economics because it helps me improve my knowledge about everything that is running and happening in a particular country especially here in my country.
then from that economics learning is very important for all of our lives because with the abundance of our economic knowledge all of that is very useful later for the future too
We must study economics at school because we will know where our needs came from and how can we help when we have knowledge about it. Economics is all about to our that of needs and wants. Needs would be defined as goods or services that are required. This would include the needs for food, clothing, shelter and health care. Wants are goods or services that are not necessary but that we desire or wish for. That it's really important.
Activity: 672
November 22, 2018, 10:38:43 AM

bce
Activity: 756
November 22, 2018, 02:12:22 AM
the economy can be understood and can be understood for the age equivalent to university education which of course already has responsibility and mature thinking of course
Pages:
Jump to: