Pages:
Author

Topic: Why we must study Economics at University? - page 12. (Read 52791 times)

Activity: 384
Merit: 106
November 22, 2018, 12:48:28 AM
Most probably in this section are users that are interested mostly in Economics, so I want to know why Economics attracts you?

I personally want to study economics because it helps me improve my knowledge about everything that is running and happening in a particular country especially here in my country.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
November 21, 2018, 10:27:34 PM
Economics subject should be learn in this kind of field because we want to know the status of the economy especially the law of supply and demand.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
November 21, 2018, 09:23:48 PM
Basically, it will helps us understand how the money flows or how to boost the economy. Personally for me, I like to know how the economy reacts in certain situations so I will know when to invest my money or just keep it until it's good to invest again.
Activity: 241
November 21, 2018, 03:47:35 PM
I think all industries are economically related. Even to the farmers, they still have to learn about it to help them buy and sell agricultural products. So, it is a very important part of life. Besides, I realize that most successful people rely on economics, they know a lot about it. Such as traders, traders, investors, ...
Activity: 602
Merit: 54
November 21, 2018, 02:17:14 PM
I am interested in Economics since I was kid. Near my house there was huge market which name is "Boso" and I said  that I want to become Boso when I am older.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
November 21, 2018, 01:59:47 PM
Personally I studied economics. I was attracted by the fact is that you can choose many directions that you want to study etc. Marketing, market research, statistic, project management and etc..Everything is soo interesting for many things.
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 2
November 18, 2018, 03:29:08 PM
Economic knowledge will help you make sensible decisions in everyday life. Maybe thanks to that you will wait with buying another home for a better period, for lower prices.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
November 18, 2018, 03:09:36 PM
Studying economics in schools is not really a bad idea even if others will say that you will still be successful even without enough knowledge in economics. At least, getting into cryptocurrency with good knowledge in economics can give you better chance of making your life better too.
It is good because having economics as subject is best idea, as if we will have information about all new happening in the world of economy will make us to live a good and successful business for future.    So try to learn economics even if you are at school, at college, or at university. It is good to have fine skills related to crypto currency.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
November 18, 2018, 02:18:36 PM
Economic lessons are very important for human life, because with the economy we can do a business for us to be able to make money independently. someone's economy will be good and right depending on how he does it and gets it.
Activity: 217
November 18, 2018, 01:46:21 PM
Studying at university will help us a lot in life. You will have the necessary knowledge about law, the opportunity to control yourself, orientation in the work, ... to be able to self-business, thinking for the future itself.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 68
November 18, 2018, 11:17:31 AM
Most probably in this section are users that are interested mostly in Economics, so I want to know why Economics attracts you?

We study economics at university for us to have a know more about business and how to handle our money wisely, and it is important for students who are taking business and commerce as a college course. Economics is a great subject that sgould be studied by everyone for us to have a good mindset about business.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
November 18, 2018, 11:13:07 AM
Economics is a social science that is concern with  resources and how human use same for it's development, it also deals with the production, distribution and consumption of goods and services, therefore it is a basic requirement for human existence therefore it must be taught at the university and also in our daily life.

Activity: 97
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 18, 2018, 06:42:21 AM
Studying economics in schools is not really a bad idea even if others will say that you will still be successful even without enough knowledge in economics. At least, getting into cryptocurrency with good knowledge in economics can give you better chance of making your life better too.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
November 10, 2018, 01:11:43 AM

It is not surprising, given the fact that most of the new users are attracted to this forum since there is a chance to earn passive income. If your economic knowledge is good, then you will be able to better manage your money.
Activity: 546
November 10, 2018, 12:21:35 AM

It is important for us to study economics as a subject in colleges and universities and i like to say that economics is the study of economy so for students of  business or commerce it is playing vital role to know about economy and the useful models of this can be applied in our daily life, Subjects are for the understanding and in practical the practical applications are available in the economy.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip
November 09, 2018, 11:27:00 PM

We will learn new markets and know how to deal with falling or rising markets. Our business is losing money, the professors will come up with solutions for us and will say what is the most important thing in business management. That's what I learned at university and it really helped me. That's why I choose to study economics.
Your choice is right, to be a sturdy building, it must also have a solid foundation. hence from studying economics at university as you do is a good way, for later development in the real world
Activity: 459
November 09, 2018, 10:46:40 PM

We will learn new markets and know how to deal with falling or rising markets. Our business is losing money, the professors will come up with solutions for us and will say what is the most important thing in business management. That's what I learned at university and it really helped me. That's why I choose to study economics.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
November 09, 2018, 09:29:53 PM

all human life needs will not be fulfilled by themselves, so it requires the help of others, and it is done with a system of buying and selling, and all forms of buying and selling will be based on economic principles, with a little capital will generate as much profit , that is business economics, and knowledge like this can only be obtained in the first two ways with students studying in school and the second by jumping directly into market players, but if we want to succeed at least we have to study in economic schools.
Activity: 700
November 09, 2018, 09:05:04 PM
We live in a world where money is everywhere. We should at least a little bit understand how does the economic system work. The more we learn about it the lighter we feel in this pool. I always liked economic subjects and always got A, because it is really one of the most important things now!

Its true that we should know how our economic system work. By understanding our economic system and monetary system, i am believe we can make right decision when we want to invest or creating a new bussiness.
University already made a lot research about economy and i am believe learning on university is right decision
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
November 09, 2018, 07:55:45 PM

Economics is a subject you almost cannot do without. You need it to make good business decision and should be taught at all levels.
Pages:
Jump to: