Pages:
Author

Topic: Why we must study Economics at University? - page 13. (Read 52791 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
November 09, 2018, 03:43:13 PM
We live in a world where money is everywhere. We should at least a little bit understand how does the economic system work. The more we learn about it the lighter we feel in this pool. I always liked economic subjects and always got A, because it is really one of the most important things now!
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
November 09, 2018, 01:00:55 PM
Most probably in this section are users that are interested mostly in Economics, so I want to know why Economics attracts you?

The main reason why we need to study economics in school is just because they want us to help our economy to grow and also for us to gain more knowledge on what is happening on our economy. On the near future we are the one who will help our economy to grow.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 103
November 09, 2018, 04:13:32 AM
Because studying is one of the important assets that can help you improve in business ,but there are many successful businessman that no study but still successful because of the experience in business. But if you dont have enough money to study in university , just try to study online . There are many sites online that you can study about economics.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
November 09, 2018, 03:57:05 AM
I think, we need to learn about the economy so that we will be able to continue to adjust and keep up with the development of the economy and we will not be left behind by the changing economic developments and we will be ready
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
November 09, 2018, 12:55:01 AM
Economic is always an important subject at school. If economic is not your major, it also can help you to have basic knowledge about economy system and learn about trading.
I think as long as you have basic knowledge in economy, you can easily adopt and understand about the situation of economy. Those people must need to study Economics are the ones that really need for their job or for their daily routine, but we should also study economics because we have unlimited needs for our daily lives. Economics is really important to understand because we have unlimited needs but our source of needs is limited.
Activity: 31
November 08, 2018, 11:42:00 PM
Economic is always an important subject at school. If economic is not your major, it also can help you to have basic knowledge about economy system and learn about trading.
Activity: 34
November 06, 2018, 10:18:54 AM
learning about economic is really necessary because it is a survival skill in difficult life , if you want to live on, you need to learn about how to earn  money , you can't live without money
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
November 06, 2018, 09:37:32 AM
If we want to have a good background for our future , then we must have to study in a good school, so if we want our business to have a good output in the future , then studying economics in a good university , will give us a good background in running a business , because a study of this economics will built a very strong foundations and broad knowledge in the field of running a business.
Activity: 94
Merit: 1
November 06, 2018, 07:44:53 AM
To study Economics at university helps while doing business. But that does not grantee a success in business. Not all successful investors studied Economics in the University.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
November 05, 2018, 06:23:51 PM
For me, it is true, I have studied economics in the University, not sure why I have chosen it, I think I was just interested in mathematic, finance, and these kindof things.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
November 05, 2018, 05:40:28 PM
I studied the economy at my University, but I can't call myself so smart in this point. The math is really weak at me, nothing without a calculator  Cheesy To be honest I chose the economy because of it was easiest for passing and it kinda needed everywhere. Maybe it was just my Uni if I did not learn something about it or I was a bad student.
Activity: 10
November 05, 2018, 04:40:57 PM
For me, economics is about the world around us; it’s current; it’s always changing; it’s always interesting. It’s the subject that allows you study Tesco’s and ASDA’s methods of competition one day, and learn about the environment and pollution permits the next. It’s about the modern world; it’s about how we behave, how businesses behave and how the government behaves.
Activity: 6
Economics is a very important factor and lesson, if not taught then we will never be better and always poor, the economy will make us able to manage finances wisely so that we can be useful for the future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Most probably in this section are users that are interested mostly in Economics, so I want to know why Economics attracts you?

I think that the majority are attracted not so much by the economy as a whole, but by financial education. This helps to effectively deal with your money and possibly avoid major financial losses. But even economics, like science, is also attractive enough for a better understanding of world processes and future financial crises, for example.
Activity: 39
Learning about the economy, we will understand the impact of money, how to make money, teach us how to live in a competitive economy like this. So even if you study at any university, the school also needs to teach economics  for students
Activity: 648
Every country at university always have economic subject for student, they have study about economic for increasing how to get and improved of economic world at the future, many people do not know when economic faced crisis and we have drop by take much benefit.
Activity: 378
To know that finance has changed the entire human society, every young person must learn the basics and know the capitalist society. No industry or anyone can do without money. The birth of money changed humanity.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
economy is interesting because we cannot escape from economic activities every day starting from production, distribution and consumption. we do economic activities to be able to fulfill life's needs. and according to me studying economics does not have to be in the University many successful entrepreneurs without college. they taught themselves. economic learning can make us smart because we are taught to think rationally to solve problems and make good decisions.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

Economics is important in the field of study because it opened the eyes of so many students about how the real world goes, the real life and most importantly the government. Me, I admit I really have no idea about the Government / the econonics before but I do realize that it is important to know. How does the money goes, what is tax, why tax exist, etc.
Economics does not only stop there. It rather takes you further to understand the rationality that you are expected to show and make rational decisions once you make it into the market. It could be in either investment or in buying and selling as well. In all the cases you tend to maximize your profit so if money is something that gives you utility, you would make more and more however if it is not what makes you happy, there are other activities that might be more important to you than actually the money.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
Economics is used in almost all of our daily life, so that's why it is considered as an important thing for everyone to be learned. We need to know about Economics, even if it's just the basics.

It should be part of the curriculum in tertiary as well in secondary as this subject is very important even to just knowing the basics of economics. So that by becoming aware of it, students and future workforce would be educated on how the economy works which has direct impact in their specific lives.
Pages:
Jump to: