Pages:
Author

Topic: Why we must study Economics at University? - page 47. (Read 52791 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 0
Economics is a very important subject we must have essential economic knowledge to understand global processes. I am absolutely sure that economics affect on much aspects of our life. I consider that mainly economics creates new long trends on financial markets because economics defines macro parameters countries and industries so we need to undersrand economics and we should monitor the important economics parameters and events.
Activity: 668
Merit: 255
I am attracted to the economy because it can give me economic stability and a common understanding of the world.

And answer on the title:

Of course, everyone can say, that everyone can get a financial education sitting at home and studying using books or online. But we shouldn't forget, that the society and communication plays a huge role, especially the acquaintance with new people who can be useful in the future. And a diploma that confirms your knowledge and sometimes plays more of a role, than knowledge.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
I study economics, especially taxation and behavioral economics, to teach my 8 y.o. son Smiley Its unforgettable to explain him the most basic things, even his childish actions from economic point of view

I hope studying taxation allowed you to understand how flawed income tax is and how our governments are exploiting us. It's great that you're teaching your son. I hope he learns to question the laws and go against modern tyranny.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
Most probably in this section are users that are interested mostly in Economics, so I want to know why Economics attracts you?

I think the significance of stuying Economics comes from the need to understand how the market works. The cryptocurrency is one of the markets centered in investinf and trade that is too difficult to read. Therefore, having a working and technical knowledge about economics would surely help a person deal and read the market changes more successfully that, in turn, would lead to more successful ventures.
Activity: 52
I haven't study economics so I don't know how useful it might be. But reading other comments it sounds like it can be beneficial in cryptos.
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
Learning about economics and finance is good for peoples. Because this can help them make better decisions which could help for better  quality of life. It also helps people to support the right policies which are best for them, which is difficult as the media often spins things to encourage people to support the policies which not good for their daily life.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1012
★Nitrogensports.eu★
All those people who study a carrier that is related to economics are going to study economics, what is the sense of this thread? came on my friend, this is obvious

You learn basic science and maths at school, even if your career (not carrier Tongue) is not related to maths or science. People do this because you need some basic understanding of maths and science in daily life. The same holds true for economics as well.
Activity: 182
Most probably in this section are users that are interested mostly in Economics, so I want to know why Economics attracts you?

because economics is very useful in daily life
Economics is not just about counting, there are many things that can be applied in daily life such as management: finance, human resource, risk, marketing, operational etc. That's only a small part.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
All those people who study a carrier that is related to economics are going to study economics, what is the sense of this thread? came on my friend, this is obvious
Activity: 322
As a citizen, every human should know about the economy. Not only that, in order to understand economically many things in our life, we should study our economics. In the digital online era, it is necessary to know the economy.
Activity: 140
Studying the economy is very important for everyday life. it will make us understand how to use the right money, invest and save. economics is widely used for markets and purchases or sales.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”
We all need shelter, food, basic necessities. To buy this and other goods and services you need money. Only the economy can give proper economic education and teach us to earn money.
Activity: 242
I think it is very helpful for a young person to learn economics at a university for future life and career development. A good financial situation can help you reduce the pressure of your life, and you will have more energy to do what you like.
Activity: 196
Learning from experience is certainly one that makes a person successful. When studying at university, you will get a good teacher. If at any time you have trouble you can ask the teacher.
Activity: 7
I study economics, especially taxation and behavioral economics, to teach my 8 y.o. son Smiley Its unforgettable to explain him the most basic things, even his childish actions from economic point of view
Activity: 8
Economics is my major, now I feel that many non-economic processes could be explained by economic theory. Economics is not only about rational money (asset) management, this is one of the  widest sciences. I think if you can study economics at your uni, then better take that chance.
Activity: 308

We should here in our country we have a lessons to study about economy of each country especially in our beloved country Philippines. We are here to support our country and to growth its economy using cryptocurrency. Philippines is a young country  I am sure that Philippines will upgrade soon and it will successful somday with the dreams and hope of every Filipino
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
Those things that we learn on economical classes in the university depends only from the professor. This man can open kids eyes on the point how it is. Here I mean banking system and how they truly works, tax system and many other things. When I was in the university we learnt economics from the books which is passing the government's hands, and actually all those books made sheep's room us. Only now, when I finished the university, work and see my own eyes how everything really works I understand the whole scheme.
I believe that we have to talk with our teen kids about true economic and basic one they will learn in the university.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
I don't have much interest about economics before but getting on the crypto market, there's something that wants me or I feel that I need to fill that hunger for being lack of interest about it.
Economics attracts me after watching those successful people that has a big coverage of knowledge about on how economics played an important part to their journey and all of them are business people.
I'm inspired to them and with their shared stories that's how I started and starting to apply their principle to crypto first and my other business which I got some luck and had a good result.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

People study economics to know how money works and the economy works that is why there are a lot great entrepreneurs in every country. Bitcoin is also related in economics that is why it is really important that you have knowledge about economics.
right, economy is studying the velocity of money in the world, so i think it will be very important to understand it. by studying at our university will be guided in a sequential manner about the economy
Pages:
Jump to: