Pages:
Author

Topic: Why we must study Economics at University? - page 49. (Read 52791 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 256
The economy is the basis of our life. But to study it is necessary only for those who want to achieve in this life something more. Most people go with the flow. They don't feel part of the system. They believe that nothing can change. Why do such people need knowledge about the economy?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Most probably in this section are users that are interested mostly in Economics, so I want to know why Economics attracts you?

Had one module of economics in my uni years and it was the most retarded stuff ever. First of all, if you have basic understanding of life it is useless. Besides that, it was way too easy.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Economics can bring knowledge to people, provide a tool for people to understand the economy and society, and provide an angle for people to understand the nature behind social phenomena.
To understand the economy without understanding economics is like thinking that the earth is flat today. It is the stupidity behind the times.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
Most probably in this section are users that are interested mostly in Economics, so I want to know why Economics attracts you?

Yes. all should know about the economy. usually for the personal economy. they must manage their finances relating to the economy. so the daily necessities are the economy in their family. because without knowing the economy. they will not know their finances in their household. I am interested in economic market prices. and I need to know the current market price of the economy.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Economy is actually affecting the entire country like price of food , gas , etc and that is the reason why cryptocurrency today is very profitable and everyone is attracted, if people will focus on earning cryptocurrency, then the price might increase and government cannot get any funds from it since it was tax free.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

To have better understanding about cryptocurrencies you should study economics. Even to understand the news and politics.
I am not an economist, but I have studied a bit. Especially personal finances which is very useful for anyone who works and earn some money
well lucky that you guys have a background about economics because i have none since im an engineering graduate and got married year after college so i have no chance in other courses to take up,but i am a businessman on my own,and my only learning is my experiences for me financial study doesnt need to be a successful in business economy instead our dedication and love with passion in our respective business choices
Activity: 994
Merit: 504

We may have get a lot of information about finance and economics if it will ever be teaches in universities. But I doubt that all of the people will try to do that.
Activity: 686
Merit: 146
The study of economics has practical applications in life in more ways than one. Since it’s the study of allocating resources, it allows one to learn how to budget - one practical life lesson which many seem to be lacking. Studying economics allows one to understand how the market works with demand and supply which would be very helpful if you are into business or finance. It’s a social science which everyone must learn because of the practicality it implies.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
Economics is one of the important things to know everyone. Therefore, lessons on economics are required to be taught in every school or university so that people can follow the economic development of a particular country. This is aimed so that we can find the gap and prepare ourselves if one day the economic situation becomes chaotic, the lesson about the economy can also be applied to facilitate us to try or find opportunities to gain profit and money.
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
Economics is very important when it comes to money management and invest your money into the market. Economics can define all the ways of putting your money in the system and growing it securely and systematic ways. If that can happen in that way then surely it is more or less good knowledge. Also economic of crypto currencies is completely different sector here which gives insights of how volatility matters here and how it is getting manipulate these days. I think if we have to survive in the crypto market then gaining some extensive knowledge is really a prime thing and it can save us from unwanted investments.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10

If you are sick with the current situation of your world and the people behind it then study econmics. Do not just earn money, but also earn respect from people you working with. That is business.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102

It depends on the person if they really want to study on that kind of field. They will eventually pick the field they like and we need it. Since we can't just be an economic person for all of us. Won't we?
Activity: 121
Training is a prerequisite in every chosen endeavor.

You don't necessary need university education to know the economics you need to do Cryptos.

It helps, but it is not obligatory

It can be use in crypto because economics is all about gaining the way of the situation of every country and there income and economy. The good economics countries the more investors living.
Activity: 25
Training is a prerequisite in every chosen endeavor.

You don't necessary need university education to know the economics you need to do Cryptos.

It helps, but it is not obligatory
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Economy is important of the all country people and country. So if country will be growth economy also growth. If want to know other countries growth first check country economy. If economy will be growth other country wil be connect and invest the new business. So people growth is important of economy and growth. So people growth is important of country growth. But some country will don't know how to improve the economy. Economy is not currency. It part of the country.
Now all people first learn the economy. This information help to country growth and people growth. Then automatically economy will be growth.
Activity: 900
Merit: 503

My studies were mainly focused on philology, and economics was the subject of a minor priority.
Now I regret about such an attitude to economics as it could have given me lots of insights even more useful than the history of the English language  Roll Eyes
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
we can not underestimate the role of universities in shaping the character of human beings who have a very great education for the economy. but on the other hand there are also people who are successful without having a high educational base but with a strong willingness to learn significantly by directly performing activities without having to make education as a benchmark.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11

I agree if giving the chance to get such subject before way back when I am  still in school i want to get this subject. This is very helpful and important to  know on how economy do and works. The basic economic teaching will eventually help students to be more sensitive about the country economics and can plan their future earlier.
Activity: 85
I don't think a person will have to go to college to study economics, but there will be a good learning atmosphere at a university. It is a good opportunity for a young person to learn.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441
Economics and financial knowledge is a form of literacy. When a child is asked: "what do you want to be when you grow up"? I think none of them would choose to go through life financially illiterate. Its like signing a contract and not being able to read what the words say. Unfortunately for most, financial illiteracy is likely to become their default stance and many will defend it till their last breath.

Learning a little about economics and finance is healthy for people. It can help them make better more informed decisions which could elevate their quality of life. It can help people to support the right policies which are best for them, which is difficult as the media often spins things to encourage people to support the policies which are bad for them.

It should be mentioned, learning economics at universities today can be bad due to widespread political indoctrination. An example of this is universities indoctrinating students into the idea that russia experienced a sharp increase in suicides and fatalities after the USSR fell because "capitalism is an evil or inferior system", which caused people to die. Some of us know the real reason was state run welfare and pension programs collapsing after the government defaulted on debt.

Unfortunately there are many youth being misled in "higher education".
Pages:
Jump to: