Pages:
Author

Topic: Why we must study Economics at University? - page 43. (Read 52791 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Expecting to make more money through his knowledge of economics, because economics is the focal point of all social sciences, and many other reasons that can be different from everyone.
Activity: 896
Merit: 253
Most probably in this section are users that are interested mostly in Economics, so I want to know why Economics attracts you?

Economics is fun to some individuals for the fact that it is something complex. You will study technicalities of government changes of prices, inflation, General Price Index, through different perspective of Government Spending, Personal Consumption, etc. Because a lot of persons like hard things, they want to engaged in complicated things, learn it. They want to dig deeper to the reason of the economics itself. Curiousity itself leads us to the direction.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Most probably in this section are users that are interested mostly in Economics, so I want to know why Economics attracts you?

Understanding about economics and how the economy affects the whole welfare of the country is really important. Specially if you are interested or considering to have a business. Knowing about the economic status of a country can help you make a sound decision of which business and what market is a potential target in a certain area.
Activity: 364
A study of the economy in the future will help you analyze your activities, identify shortcomings and eliminate them with the help of developed methods. Organize your work to achieve your goals and earn profit.
Activity: 630
Merit: 24
By this you learn what is micro and macro economy,import and export,Global and regional economy,fiscal and monetary politics,you study everything for creating general basis which will be useful in everything ,even in law,I think if you know economy  well you will be very successful in everything related to finances,even at here,In cryptocurrencies everything is connected to economic origin and economic theories,without this it will be very hard for everyone to achieve success,even in trading,because its so simple you cann't plan your strategical and tactical plans.So you study everything on the regional or global level which is very interesting,even just take marketing by this sphere you learn how to distribute your resources properly,You learn how to choose goals and than plan them...
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
Studying economics in the university is not all that it takes to succeed in life. The reason why a lot of us come here to the economics section is to have some pretty good discussion on things that pertains economics, most especially since we are more like in the financial space and being able to know what is going on and understand some other things can always help when making decisions. However, all that is just a way to stay updated on things that are ongoing.
Activity: 51
you want to know that Why is it so important for students to study economics?  Huh

Economics is the study of how societies,  businesses, governments, households, and individuals allocate their scarce resources.  Smiley
The study of econ can also provide valuable knowledge for making right decisions in real life.  Grin
Activity: 350

I think we should do that cause if we research more or study more about economics we can do more. I think it will become one and technology in the world. I support cryptocurrency not verified to be great. Cause I support that. I support cryptocurrency even its stabilized and technology.
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
Because it is a guide to make your way for being a successful entrepreneur.Successful entrepreneur started in learning then after that is applying then success will come.Without proper knowledge how can you survive and understand the world of business.
Being a successful entrepreneur is not by all means that you must study economics at the university, it is just has a lot to do with your zeal to learn in the real world and make use of some of the available resources. Most of the wealthy men today never studied economics in the university and sure, some of them may eventually have gone to business schools, but that is more like after years of setting up the business, so as to be able to help and guide them to do things better.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

It seems to be the most perspective and profitable area of business here around, anyway I did not decided to study economy it was just by default in my universe that I was studiing in.
Activity: 92
The quest for knowledge is a lifelong job, because change is constant we continually need to learn and become smarter, si the need for an economics degree is important as it would improve your knowledge base, but after the degree has been obtained the quest for on knowledge doesn't end ,as research and personal studies enhances your knowledge base it. This part of personal research can be obtained without a degree, so the bottom line is continue to research and develop urself personally even if a degree can speed up the development, if u do not have one you can still learn through personal development.
Activity: 532
Well,  I think if you wanna make a good life you need to have a good Economics system, to calculate some stuff that's really important for your life. If you don't know how to manage your economics very well, you will not find that success tho. Economic is a one of the strategy to build the future I think.
Activity: 30
If we're into Bitcoin then economics would be a good class to take, unless your passion is something else and economics is not part of the package. But even so with YouTube and the internet you do not need college and university. You can just learn on your own.
Activity: 742
Merit: 397

Economics is something that is quite related to business which is important for us to know how to earn better. Studying about economics is also studying on how to put up or how to earn from the business that you have set. Economics is already a part of our daily lives that's why it matters.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
Actually, it is not just in University that we study economics. I don't know in your country, but in my country, economics is a subject taken in high school.

Economics is a greek word term for household management. In a simple definition, we should know about economics. We study economics because it is part of our daily life. Basically, it helps us to have decision making, budgetary plans and etc. Economics is part of our life. In fact, there is no growth and development in our economy if we don't study economics.

Aside from that, Natural resources are intended to be consumed or utilize and the counter part of it as a consumer is to wisely used it for the greater good. We need to study economics in order for us to know deeply on how do we consume limited or scarce resources.
Activity: 140
If planning to run your own business,then studying economics is very important.Basically,economics as most businessman know that it deals with the production,distribution and consumption of goods and services.So with your knowledge about this,you will become successful in your business someday and aside from that it can also provide valuable knowledge for making decisions in everyday life.
Activity: 546
Basically, we need to have a knowledge in Economics because this branch of science is already part of our daily life. And also, it is very important and a useful matter inorder to have a good and well developed economy. And I guess if we use this knowledge here in crypto world, probably we have a advantage because we can easily understands how crypto market flows.
Activity: 16
Because is it requirement lesson when we study Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
because in my opinion, everyone must be related to the economy. To have a better understanding of cryptocurrency you have to study economics. Even to understand the news and the state of the market to speculate. I am not an economist, but I have learned a little. all people who have a family can not be separated from the economy, the outflow of financial in the family, is also part of the economy. so studying economics is very important for everyone, and not just at a university.
Activity: 202
Because it literally is how societies function, and if you can have a sharp understanding of that, then you stand to gain a lot. Especially when societies are cyclical then you really set yourself up for success by learning the ins and outs. Also, it is quite interesting to see how and why societies function on top of trying to make money from it.
Pages:
Jump to: