Pages:
Author

Topic: Why we should belive Crypto? - page 12. (Read 12989 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
May 26, 2019, 06:49:21 PM
Crypto is actually the future of the payment industry. As time goes on cryptocurrencies will overshadow fiat payments. Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin is getting more recognition from big firms and even the government. Governments are rising up to create policies and regulations for the crypto industry.
because with the technology behind Crytpo, Crypto has a future that might be good because blockchain technology is recognized that this technology is very good for use as a transaction tool, especially online.
so it is likely that in the future all banks will use this technology so that crypto is also potentially good in the future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
May 26, 2019, 06:44:04 PM
Crypto is actually the future of the payment industry. As time goes on cryptocurrencies will overshadow fiat payments. Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin is getting more recognition from big firms and even the government. Governments are rising up to create policies and regulations for the crypto industry.
but not all governments will approve it, making it difficult for every country to make fiat payments.
it takes a long process to make it happen, Crypto does have a good future but not everyone likes Crypto, so it's not easy to make it happen.
Activity: 546
Merit: 3
May 26, 2019, 06:31:43 PM
Activity: 249
Merit: 10
May 26, 2019, 06:17:25 PM
Yes, we all should wait and see how cryptocurrency will be growing and influence the economy industry in around the world. Because in the future crypto will be used in all sector of daily life, like pay groceries in the mini market.
Crypto has a good future so if you don't believe that of course you won't feel what Crypto will give us who have patiently waited for its growth.
if you don't believe it is difficult to take action properly so you need trust in doing any business.
in any field, trust is needed and not only on Crypto.
Activity: 471
May 26, 2019, 05:29:22 PM
We should believe in crypto because this is a blockchain technology, that can radically chance all the spheres of our life.
if we want results from Crypto, of course we have to believe it so you can understand more easily and you are more confident if you benefit.
If you do not believe, of course you are not here because it is difficult to walk sincerely and sincerely.
Crypto is a sophisticated technology tool that can be profitable so many are interested and now many know it because it's popular.
Activity: 138
Merit: 1
May 26, 2019, 05:26:04 PM
I believe in crypto currencies because I have felt the technology that was built by crypto currency. Other than that I have felt a little trickle of gain that I got from crypto currency. I believe that crypto currencies can give me even greater profits if I persevere in my business. I will remain in the crypto currency even though the crypto currency is not in line with what I expected, but I always believe that someday this crypto currency is very potential and provides greater profits.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
MINTER
May 26, 2019, 05:22:41 PM
Yes, we all should wait and see how cryptocurrency will be growing and influence the economy industry in around the world. Because in the future crypto will be used in all sector of daily life, like pay groceries in the mini market.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
May 26, 2019, 04:52:08 PM
Should we support crypto fully or can we believe about this? Seeing that the people who took the hypothesis of the crypto were very losers. Because this year there is a lot of price fall.
People was being busy with crypto, but nobody can not want to take losses. But they got.

Even before the Facebook and Twitter CEOs started getting involved in cryptocurrency, I knew that with the rapid growth of the technology across the group and the need to create transferable value via Internet, Blockchain and cryptocurrency was inevitable.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
May 26, 2019, 04:32:25 PM
Because crypto currencies are going to launch the next financial revolution. A lot of big companies are already integrating their own blockchain solutions and this is just the beginning. During the next five years, companies like Apple, Amazon and more are going to create their own crypto.
Its development so far has been very extensive by collaborating with large companies in digital currency exchanges Cryptocurrency managed to make many people believe. We have every reason to trust Crypto because it has not been fully authorized and investors must know about all the risks that exist so that not everyone can trust. So far I still believe the future of Crypto is good.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
May 26, 2019, 04:31:43 PM
The market went down last badly last year, what about this year? What about today? That should be enough to prove to us that crypto has come to stay and will continue waxing strong while disrupting this era.
Just this year alone major platforms are keying into blockchain, the question is why? They knew exactly what the future holds.
I believe in cryptocurrencies because it offers what most platforms or systems failed to offer.
Activity: 434
May 26, 2019, 01:37:57 PM
We should believe in crypto because this is a blockchain technology, that can radically chance all the spheres of our life.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
May 26, 2019, 01:28:39 PM
Because crypto currencies are going to launch the next financial revolution. A lot of big companies are already integrating their own blockchain solutions and this is just the beginning. During the next five years, companies like Apple, Amazon and more are going to create their own crypto.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
May 26, 2019, 01:26:42 PM
Search at the actual state we yet get self-confidence in crypto, as crypto every time has a great growth. Crypto is value safekeeping and this is extremely great representing the forthcoming, perception optimistically that crypto is yet important.
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
May 26, 2019, 01:02:42 PM
Blockchain technologies are increasingly penetrating different areas of our lives, and the number of active users is increasing. There is a process of legalizing the crypto market, which attracts new players and big money. This entails an increase in demand. Is this not enough to believe that you can earn here?

But it's important to understand that the belief of users in cryptocurrency is initially irrational.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
https://youengine.io/
May 26, 2019, 12:57:40 PM
being is a objection and every work have to be braced with each the hazard that desire be featured, as good as crypto. Crypto currentness is a forthcoming propose and just humans who are dauntless and capable to look possibilities desire achievement. Assume 't anticipate as well narrowly, this yr is a shred of a reversal representing the crypto planet on the other hand remainder ensured that ambition is all-embracing spread in fore-part of you.
I also believe that cryptocurrency will be able to make many rich. And people using cryptovalts will be able to continue to develop the global economic system.
Activity: 31
May 26, 2019, 12:42:00 PM
being is a objection and every work have to be braced with each the hazard that desire be featured, as good as crypto. Crypto currentness is a forthcoming propose and just humans who are dauntless and capable to look possibilities desire achievement. Assume 't anticipate as well narrowly, this yr is a shred of a reversal representing the crypto planet on the other hand remainder ensured that ambition is all-embracing spread in fore-part of you.
Activity: 259
May 25, 2019, 08:17:35 AM
I believe that there are really types of people out there that are only here in crypto to make money and those that are really in it for the technology thus making money come into second or just act as a bonus if there is. I'm a firm believer in crypto and I think that it will really change the world for the better, that's why most big companies are starting to recognize us now, recent news is AT&T accepting btc as their payment method. That's huge for mass adoption! Crypto is also being used on different fields such as ecommerce, marketplace, gambling, digital collectibles with a twist of augmented reality, healthcare, etc. The sky is the limit with crypto/blockchain!

Agree. This is why giants are now starting to take a look at crypto and that's a huge statement of everyone seeing the potential behind the technology.
Activity: 246
May 25, 2019, 08:14:55 AM
I believe that there are really types of people out there that are only here in crypto to make money and those that are really in it for the technology thus making money come into second or just act as a bonus if there is. I'm a firm believer in crypto and I think that it will really change the world for the better, that's why most big companies are starting to recognize us now, recent news is AT&T accepting btc as their payment method. That's huge for mass adoption! Crypto is also being used on different fields such as ecommerce, marketplace, gambling, digital collectibles with a twist of augmented reality, healthcare, etc. The sky is the limit with crypto/blockchain!
Activity: 397
May 25, 2019, 08:00:52 AM
if no one believes in crypto, crypto will not develop this much,some investors out there invest their money in crypto and I think that in large numbers, so of course crypto deserves to be trusted as the future currency although it will not replace cash.
We must trust crypto because progress is increasingly encouraging, more and more countries are legalizing and traders who are willing to accept payment using crypto are everywhere.
Even social media giant Facebook is ready to launch crypto coins to support its business expansion so that it is not outdated, because crypto currencies are predicted to be increasingly used in the future.
Activity: 532
May 25, 2019, 06:05:15 AM
The crypto space has given us all that is needed to show or prove that it has come to stay, that is has come to change the way we do things. Before now was there any peer-to-peer system of doing things? I don't think so, but with the advent of blockchain it was a reality.
Anyone still in doubt of what the cryptocurrency and blockchain offers will have himself to blame in years to come.
Pages:
Jump to: