Pages:
Author

Topic: Why we should belive Crypto? - page 8. (Read 12989 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
June 04, 2019, 07:09:35 PM
Dear OP, if you dont believe in crypto, why are you here? We are crypro fan and obviously we prefer and believe in crypto. Why? Ask me, why not! Crypto graphy is safer, faster, anonymous (I think my money will be safe if no one knows how much I have), no middle thing/person, and above all, independence to use at my will. I hate centralized authority. I think I have given enough explanation to proof my support

Many people perceive crypto only as a means to make money, as a result, seeing how the market collapses, they lose faith and hope for enrichment which leads to such behavior.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
June 04, 2019, 04:02:44 PM
It is not about crypto only we have to see the bigger picture as well, crypto is just a product of the blockchain technology and blockchain technology is revolutionizing everything we do, so it is something like we joined at the very start just think about the potential when adoption kicks in, im sure no one will want to miss the train.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
June 04, 2019, 03:28:31 PM
Dear OP, if you dont believe in crypto, why are you here? We are crypro fan and obviously we prefer and believe in crypto. Why? Ask me, why not! Crypto graphy is safer, faster, anonymous (I think my money will be safe if no one knows how much I have), no middle thing/person, and above all, independence to use at my will. I hate centralized authority. I think I have given enough explanation to proof my support
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
June 04, 2019, 03:10:34 PM
I can believe in crypto currency because I already benefited from crypto currency. I believe in crypto currencies because I once benefited from crypto currencies that are far from my predictions. The first time I joined the crypto currency, I got a good profit and since then I have been more eager to work hard and not give up. Even though now I don't get the benefits that I want but I believe that someday I will benefit from crypto currency in accordance with my expectations.
Activity: 196
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 04, 2019, 03:07:03 PM
Crypto get my 100% aid, it has paying my obligation representing me representing me and prepared me a greater someone and furthermore granted me possibilities I never had
I agree with you, especially if you bought Bitcoin this year for 3500-4000 dollars. This is a good salary and the possibility that Bitcoin will continue to grow to 20,000 dollars.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
June 04, 2019, 03:17:47 AM
Crypto get my 100% aid, it has paying my obligation representing me representing me and prepared me a greater someone and furthermore granted me possibilities I never had
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
June 03, 2019, 11:31:11 PM
The beginning of the belief of cryptocurrency because I already knew from a price that was quite low at less than 1,000 $/BTC. And follow the development of bitcoin or cryptocurrency which continues to grow every year. More and more Projecks or people who are interested.
copper member
Activity: 518
June 03, 2019, 08:19:59 PM
In the past few years we see what can crypto can do to make are life easier I think crypto made a proof already that it is the future
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
airdrop-pepe.art
June 03, 2019, 07:59:19 PM
As you know most of companies and financial institutions are investing in Crypto and day by day more people coming in this feild,so future is  a crypto.
Activity: 361
Merit: 10
BIB Exchange
June 03, 2019, 07:43:20 PM
for myself, I will continue to support crypto even though the price is not always stable, but I still believe crypto will continue to grow in the future.
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
June 03, 2019, 06:37:12 PM
Should we support crypto fully or can we believe about this? Seeing that the people who took the hypothesis of the crypto were very losers. Because this year there is a lot of price fall.
People was being busy with crypto, but nobody can not want to take losses. But they got.
this year is a phase for any cryptocurrency correcting their price, like other people myself untill today lossing much of money from trading and hodl few altcoin but for you believe or not in cryptocurrency is your decision for support them or not
Activity: 42
June 03, 2019, 06:31:41 PM
Hmm, sounds very familiar. To tell the truth, cannot remember for sure, but definitely heard of Volume from friends. But can you please provide more details on what they are bringing? And I will examine more on my own Wink

Well, Volume Network is dedicated to building a large-scale cryptocurrency that can be applied in the real commercial society. And more to it, they want to reduce the costs of maintenance to make it as low as they can. And the team is very famous. The Volume Network is a cryptocurrency jointly built by the former co-founder and CTO of TRON.network and Lambda’s core team. I recommend you to check their website for more, a lot of useful information in there Roll Eyes
Activity: 98
June 03, 2019, 06:30:57 PM
Sure. The most promising one, from my point of view, is Volume Network. They are widely discussed these days and I am pretty sure that you have heard of then if you are deeply into crypto

Hmm, sounds very familiar. To tell the truth, cannot remember for sure, but definitely heard of Volume from friends. But can you please provide more details on what they are bringing? And I will examine more on my own Wink
June 03, 2019, 06:30:00 PM
I agree that if we speak about advanced solutions, we should only consider the best ones. But what is the one you can recommend? Can you please provide more details?

Sure. The most promising one, from my point of view, is Volume Network. They are widely discussed these days and I am pretty sure that you have heard of then if you are deeply into crypto
June 03, 2019, 06:29:11 PM
Good evening there buzcarn. Well, I believe that the question is - how to find great and promising coins. As for me, I am aware of only a few alts

I agree that if we speak about advanced solutions, we should only consider the best ones. But what is the one you can recommend? Can you please provide more details?
June 03, 2019, 06:28:27 PM
I agree that we have to support as the industry is definitely becoming more practical and there are more and more use cases. By the way, what is your guys attitude towards new coins?

Good evening there buzcarn. Well, I believe that the question is - how to find great and promising coins. As for me, I am aware of only a few alts
June 03, 2019, 06:27:24 PM
I agree that we have to support as the industry is definitely becoming more practical and there are more and more use cases. By the way, what is your guys attitude towards new coins?
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
June 03, 2019, 06:18:59 PM
Should we support crypto fully or can we believe about this? Seeing that the people who took the hypothesis of the crypto were very losers. Because this year there is a lot of price fall.
People was being busy with crypto, but nobody can not want to take losses. But they got.

We should support crypto, in fact, this one is the main instruments for us to earn here a lot in terms of money.
Remember that when bitcoin arise up altcoins follows as well too, and during that time because of altcoins lot of individual
traders experienced of earnings because of crypto, even up to now, even bear market was flow for almost the whole period of 2018.
Activity: 728
June 03, 2019, 06:01:13 PM
The popularity of cryptocurrency is growing worldwide. Cryptocurrencies are money now and in the future. We must believe in crypto and support it and not doubt it.
Activity: 658
June 03, 2019, 05:51:05 PM
Crypto is a digital activity that makes people benefit. Based on the experiences that have been passed by them including me who made me believe in crypto. But in trust, I think it's different in level. Risks will always be here.
Pages:
Jump to: