Pages:
Author

Topic: Why we should belive Crypto? - page 9. (Read 12989 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 3
June 03, 2019, 04:55:15 PM
personally cryptoqurrency has given me an advantage, so whatever my market situation will continue to support and always trust crypto. The market is always active so the market still has a chance to stabilize again. so stay here and enjoy traveling in any situation.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
June 03, 2019, 04:50:10 PM
why do we have to say crypto, my main reason, because crypto has shown a renewable transaction and this is very good and easy, now that there are many countries that have legalized crypto as payment instruments, this is proof that crypto will be able to become a currency competitor fiat later on. if there are people who experience losses because crypto I consider this is a natural thing, because each project will experience it, and we both know crypto still lives a few years and has been able to show a very good father.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
June 03, 2019, 04:36:20 PM
Why are we still here? Why do we have to look at crypto developments every day? If you don't believe in crypto, that's what you have to think about now. There is no harm if people do not believe in crypto. Because many people in the world who know crypto certainly believe crypto is a place where we can produce something here.
Activity: 453
Merit: 2
https://goldeth.io/
June 03, 2019, 04:31:54 PM
we have to support crypto, if not then why are we here. the more support or adoption, of course, indicates a positive thing in this field? so we as users must support and trust Crypto because of them certainly have a good future.
Activity: 994
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
June 03, 2019, 04:24:17 PM
Because it is trustless protocol  Grin. By paying or using cryptocurrencies you do not need to trust any third parties. When I give you a dollar, would you trust me that is real? It is the real power of cryptocurrencies and that is why you should start believe that crypto could make a revolution.  Wink
the progress of the crypto currency continues to be seen crypto currency has been supported by other countries so we don't need to fear the fate of the cypto currency to front, I'm sure it will continue to grow rapidly
Activity: 481
Merit: 102
June 03, 2019, 04:19:35 PM
in any case, the cryptocurrency will occupy a very important place in the future.  Of course, all hope that it will be a world currency, but this is how our government already wants.  But we will definitely use it.  I think you need to believe in it.
Activity: 588
June 03, 2019, 04:18:24 PM
Because it is trustless protocol  Grin. By paying or using cryptocurrencies you do not need to trust any third parties. When I give you a dollar, would you trust me that is real? It is the real power of cryptocurrencies and that is why you should start believe that crypto could make a revolution.  Wink
Activity: 882
June 03, 2019, 04:16:47 PM
There can be costs in any business. Cryptocurrency is a very serious business and it should be taken seriously. Many could not wait for the green market. But the people who are now here were able to get a good profit. Here is you lesson - it is important to believe in its deal. If you do not believe it is better not to act.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
June 03, 2019, 04:05:23 PM
If you do not believe in cryptocurrency So you do not believe in yourself Because it is you who bring your money into cryptocurrency and you hope that you will get good dividends is already a belief in a good future cryptocurrency
Activity: 509
Merit: 10
June 03, 2019, 03:28:33 PM
I think all investors who invest their money in a cryptocurrency already believe in it because they trust their money and this is the most important thing we don’t even understand ourselves, but you believe in cryptocurrency and a bright future
Activity: 308
June 03, 2019, 03:25:40 PM
that statment is right but just only for newbie or new member here in cryptocurrency.
i have already in cryptocurrency 3 year ago and i know if that market have a good and bad condition.
2017 cryptocurrency in the top level and all people said cryptocurrency is good, in 2018 cryptocurrency is really bad and all people cryptocurrency is bad.
you just don't know how market work, lear in first and you will knows like what crypto is work.
Activity: 686
June 03, 2019, 03:25:14 PM
It is a well-known fact that there are investors who suffer losses and there are investors who receive a profit. With the growth of the market, more and more investors become successful and start earning more and more money. So, this is a good time for crypto investors.
Because everything depends on our luck and how we invest because there are many investors who fail because they only accept other people's suggestions or just invest carelessly so they fail.
Every investor should have to analyze before starting investasi.
Activity: 462
Merit: 17
June 03, 2019, 03:18:32 PM
It is a well-known fact that there are investors who suffer losses and there are investors who receive a profit. With the growth of the market, more and more investors become successful and start earning more and more money. So, this is a good time for crypto investors.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
June 03, 2019, 02:36:49 PM
Should we support crypto fully or can we believe about this? Seeing that the people who took the hypothesis of the crypto were very losers. Because this year there is a lot of price fall.
People was being busy with crypto, but nobody can not want to take losses. But they got.

if you currently say you have invested in crypto, you like to be labeled as a freak. most people don't yet know the meaning of it.
but to be honest, you often don't see it here either. many are only here for the fast money. Cheesy
I am also trying to not talk about crypto in public, many people just laughing when hearing about bitcoin, like what a shame BTC droped from 20k. Stupid people.
Activity: 514
June 03, 2019, 02:23:15 PM
Quite simply, we want to enter the cryptocurrency room, of course we want to invest one of them. With that, we are sure that crypto can benefit. So I hope if there is a loss or profit in your investment. of course that is the path you choose here.
Activity: 434
June 03, 2019, 02:20:32 PM
I believe cryptocurrency because they are based on blockchain and this type of technology don't need any trust system - because it is cool.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
June 03, 2019, 01:57:34 PM
Who has never failed he never felt success. With a competent attitude to the market, you can minimize costs and risks. I think that blockchain will definitely be in demand for the future. So that all setbacks are only temporary.
Activity: 147
June 03, 2019, 11:40:10 AM
This is always one of the questions asked when joining Crypto. Because of its benefits, it has made countries around the world begin to accept it, to blame for the inflation of real money. In my opinion, I have always believed and supported it and continued to invest, I gradually realized its potential in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042
June 03, 2019, 11:24:55 AM
Should we support crypto fully or can we believe about this? Seeing that the people who took the hypothesis of the crypto were very losers. Because this year there is a lot of price fall.
People was being busy with crypto, but nobody can not want to take losses. But they got.

if you currently say you have invested in crypto, you like to be labeled as a freak. most people don't yet know the meaning of it.
but to be honest, you often don't see it here either. many are only here for the fast money. Cheesy
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
June 03, 2019, 11:18:29 AM
Crypto itself should be trusted because blockchain don't lie, there is transparency in the cryptosystem and transactions.
On the other hand some fraud stars have used the medium to scam people of the money by introducing fake projects.
I think the question is posed in a more global sense. Should we trust the cryptocurrency as a financial tool that will be useful to society? my answer is definitely YES
Pages:
Jump to: