Pages:
Author

Topic: Why we should belive Crypto? - page 7. (Read 12989 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 6
June 10, 2019, 01:43:50 PM
A lot of people are capitalising on the recent rise and fall to make good profits. The fact that btc has not moon yet doesn't mean everyone is losing. Moreover, once you believe in crypto and trust ther will be a rise someday, you barely lose since you will hodl till a rise and then you can makr your profit
big players earn on how the crowd reacts and not on some kind of trend. they set the rules themselves and take advantage of people's weaknesses
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
June 10, 2019, 01:32:52 PM
Crypto is modern economic ecosystem to the planet. Whether anything modern bechance humans first examining it. The equivalent is current with crypto as good. The primary dispute is that it is for free from whatever rule or fence. So various alliance or govt are feared in arrears to this. On the other hand with advance of application and lawful morality it desire furthermore be recognised so i anticipate we have to looking leading to this
Activity: 432
Merit: 100
June 08, 2019, 07:08:58 PM
A lot of people are capitalising on the recent rise and fall to make good profits. The fact that btc has not moon yet doesn't mean everyone is losing. Moreover, once you believe in crypto and trust ther will be a rise someday, you barely lose since you will hodl till a rise and then you can makr your profit
Activity: 812
June 08, 2019, 06:34:44 PM
Should we support crypto fully or can we believe about this? Seeing that the people who took the hypothesis of the crypto were very losers. Because this year there is a lot of price fall.
People was being busy with crypto, but nobody can not want to take losses. But they got.
It's really up to us to take a risk about crypto, so it's either we want to fully support the crypto or not nit it's our decision if we can take the risk. Price fall is normal in crypto because market is volatile and because of fud news too that's why people panicking that cause of dumping of the price.
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 14
June 08, 2019, 06:27:19 PM
We should believe in crypto because of what it offers, its uniqueness and so forth. That the market dumped last year is not a good reason to let go, moreover nothing good comes easy it takes patience, persistence etc to achieve amazing things in life.
So study the blockchain world again and imagine what it will offer in years to come, then you will find the answer you are looking for.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
June 08, 2019, 05:26:57 PM
Even if the the crypto fall we still believing on it to recover again, But now i saw the crypto was in good condition and the price of each is in high situation. Ill think this will be called bull run that we waiting for a long time.
Activity: 491
June 08, 2019, 03:29:52 PM
We have to trust the cryptocurrency if we're doing this because there's no point in doing it if we don't believe in its future.
I agree you need to believe yourself and then you will automatically believe in the cryptocurrency because it is in it that you invest and believe that your bet will play.
Activity: 807
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
June 07, 2019, 10:07:33 AM
Honestly crypto is my sense of living. That's why I believe in crypto and I can't imagine my life without it.
So without a belief there is no way to invest in technology and crypto in general
if you do not believe in what you do, then it is impossible to achieve success in anything. therefore, this is the main factor in any business but not only in cryptocurrency
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
June 07, 2019, 09:37:02 AM
Honestly crypto is my sense of living. That's why I believe in crypto and I can't imagine my life without it.
So without a belief there is no way to invest in technology and crypto in general
Activity: 612
Merit: 102
Chromia - Relational Blockchain
June 07, 2019, 09:30:06 AM
We have to trust the cryptocurrency if we're doing this because there's no point in doing it if we don't believe in its future.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
June 07, 2019, 09:11:21 AM
As we saw the ability of cryptocurrency to comeback from its nightmare the rapid downfall  of its market,We saw the collapse happen in the past year 2018 and after that we have seen the good movements of the crypto market which is already rising and now new projects are launched and as i know it will help the current situation of the market if investors will invest to the new projects.But now cryptocurrency investors are wiser than before.So I only recommend the Dencoin tokens to join and to make investments in the project because it is a good project that launched in this year so expect more with this project.
Activity: 298
Merit: 250
June 06, 2019, 03:05:38 PM
You have to believe in cryptocurrency because it is more profitable to invest at least due to the fact that you believe your money and believe in your profit. I believe that cryptocurrency is our future and our children will use it as we now have credit cards. So you don’t believe it is stupid.
Activity: 426
Merit: 10
June 06, 2019, 02:03:06 PM
Indeed, cryptocurrency is our future.  As we prepare for it, we will live.  Technologies are developing every day with a new force.  And every day there are all new and new updates and projects.  It seems to me that we have no choice except to believe in cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
June 06, 2019, 01:49:04 PM
even though the price falls i will still believe in crypto because of the blockchain technology itself is something of a future technology and of course it will have an impact on the growth of cryptocurrency. no matter the price that falls because it still has the chance to recover and if you believe you can take advantage of that moment for a very good profit in the future when the market is bullish
Activity: 742
June 06, 2019, 01:38:53 PM
I was fascinated by the concept of blockchain. And I began to seriously penetrate into this industry. I realized that the time of cryptocurrency has not come and we will have to wait in any case. But today, when I see an increase in prices for all cryptocurrencies, I understand that I was not in vain waiting.

Just go to the official job, crypto so now is just an investment for the future if you believe that in the future it will be much bigger than the present.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
June 06, 2019, 01:05:36 PM
The data you get accepted is not absolutely equitable As the crypto bargainers and investors are not always fault. Then, this crypto occupation has emphatically procured profits gross. On the other hand we recognise that it is a excellent or always a profits, not your occupation. In ordering to be bankable in this crypto, thither have to be many ability and aid representing dissimilar method.
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
June 05, 2019, 02:25:05 AM
Participating in crypto is never a waste of time ,2019 has proven what the future holds for crypto and it won't stop any time soon ,every single day new opportunities rises for grab ,I think crypto is worth every shot
Activity: 588
June 05, 2019, 01:01:06 AM
I was fascinated by the concept of blockchain. And I began to seriously penetrate into this industry. I realized that the time of cryptocurrency has not come and we will have to wait in any case. But today, when I see an increase in prices for all cryptocurrencies, I understand that I was not in vain waiting.

Activity: 868
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
June 05, 2019, 12:30:14 AM
Crypto is important to others as usual it is a big opputunity to others at the same time it cause a huge profit every coins you hold and invest from it.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
June 05, 2019, 12:17:32 AM
in my opinion crypto is worth supporting , for crypto market to have  such a huge market capitalization in about 10 yrs of existence with all the set backs that are peculiar to every new technology , i perceive there is a bright and better future for cryptocurrency and the crypptoworld at large.
Trust in crypto currency is our own benefit because crypto currency has good reputation all over the world as currency as an investment as well, people are buying more and more to make their life save from all kind of future unexpected crises, so same as all those people I am supporting crypto currency the most and invest my money to save and to grow my money
Pages:
Jump to: