Pages:
Author

Topic: Why we should belive Crypto? - page 25. (Read 12989 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
May 01, 2019, 07:27:49 PM
for myself I still survive and still use crypto even though everyone thinks crypto has been destroyed, but I'm still sure someday it can still rise again.
Activity: 566
Merit: 10
May 01, 2019, 07:08:09 PM
Should we support crypto fully or can we believe about this? Seeing that the people who took the hypothesis of the crypto were very losers. Because this year there is a lot of price fall.
People was being busy with crypto, but nobody can not want to take losses. But they got.
For me I still believe in crypto, despite the fact that the current market condition is not too favourable. I believe that before the end of this year and into next year the table would have turned the other way round and those who are not patient enough will wish they had.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
May 01, 2019, 07:05:51 PM
Cryptocurrencies allow us to earn good money. Many of us have already been able to do this and share our experience with us. This is what helps us to increase the confidence in cryptocurrencies and hope that we can earn well. However, the longer I am in the crypto market, the more I become convinced that it is becoming harder and harder to make money.
yes it's not easy to make money from Crypto because it requires a process to get it.
trust is needed so we are more enthusiastic about doing a variety of businesses, but don't expect too much because it might be difficult because the Crypto movement is unpredictable.
Crypto can be profitable and Crypto can be detrimental so beware.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
May 01, 2019, 07:00:36 PM
Crypto have my 100% support, it has paid my debts for me for me and made me a better person and also given me opportunities I never had
Activity: 434
May 01, 2019, 06:51:32 PM
Cryptocurrencies allow us to earn good money. Many of us have already been able to do this and share our experience with us. This is what helps us to increase the confidence in cryptocurrencies and hope that we can earn well. However, the longer I am in the crypto market, the more I become convinced that it is becoming harder and harder to make money.
Activity: 242
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
May 01, 2019, 06:24:59 PM
If we have to choose, of course we do not want a loss when we invest in crypto, so we do have to fully support everything that happens to Crypto, because the work and income that we get are mostly crypto, so we must do it with confidence, the results receive will be satisfying.

I am a fan of cryptocurrency, but I’m in no hurry to lose my head and I can’t finally trust my money to all new projects.
Therefore, I can support in development only those projects that have prospects for price growth, which will give me the opportunity to earn.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
Winding down.
May 01, 2019, 06:19:10 PM
If we have to choose, of course we do not want a loss when we invest in crypto, so we do have to fully support everything that happens to Crypto, because the work and income that we get are mostly crypto, so we must do it with confidence, the results receive will be satisfying.
Once you started investing in crypto, you should have to put your full trust on it that sooner it will give you the profits you desire. But still invest only what you can afford to lose. If the pioneers in crypto have believed in crypto are now millionaires,i think newbies should have to believed too knowing it has proofs already.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
May 01, 2019, 06:08:30 PM
Activity: 686
May 01, 2019, 06:03:14 PM
I think an investor supports and believes in Crypto as a starting point, I'm sure everyone knows that Crypto is at risk but also otherwise Crypto has great potential for profit. As far as my observations are not easy to understand the Crypto Space and on the other hand in developing the Altcoin we hold takes time. Always thinking positively is not easily influenced by other people's words and doing your best.
Activity: 812
Merit: 102
May 01, 2019, 05:53:23 PM
Crypto has already proven that she can be trusted. The most important thing is to work wisely. If a person suffers losses, it does not mean that crypto can not be trusted. It means that this man is doing something wrong.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
May 01, 2019, 05:41:50 PM
Why should we lose the meaning of the crypto revolutions so fast? I always support the decisions of the crypto related developers, so I never blame them for this.
Activity: 810
Merit: 101
May 01, 2019, 05:34:42 PM
Crypto will never be in constant growth. There will still be times when the market will go down. But this is not a reason to doubt crypto.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
May 01, 2019, 05:21:22 PM
Should we support crypto fully or can we believe about this? Seeing that the people who took the hypothesis of the crypto were very losers. Because this year there is a lot of price fall.
People was being busy with crypto, but nobody can not want to take losses. But they got.

People tend to believe in the possibility of easy money. We all strive to get the maximum benefit with minimal effort.
But easy profit in cryptocurrency is deceptive, in order to have a stable income in this market, you need to learn how to trade and invest.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
May 01, 2019, 04:42:49 PM
Supporting crypto currency is all in your hands; either believe or do not believe
It’s all up to you because it’s your capital and it’s your investment or portfolio
Activity: 518
Merit: 4
May 01, 2019, 03:55:44 PM
If you still don't believe in crypto yet I think is high time you find something more believable than this, you just have to watch out for the advantage and disadvantages to believe it, as it done good, does it really helps. So you know what to believe then.
For people losting their funds it a normal thing cause some have to for the other to win
Activity: 700
May 01, 2019, 03:42:48 PM
life is a challenge and every job must be prepared with all the risks that will be faced, as well as crypto. Crypto currency is a future project and only people who are brave and able to see opportunities will win. Don't think too narrowly, this year is a bit of a setback for the crypto world but rest assured that hope is wide open in front of you.
Activity: 267
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
May 01, 2019, 03:41:01 PM
Now the era of cryptocurrency is coming. I believe that in the foreseeable future, people will actively use cryptocurrencies in everyday life.
Activity: 486
May 01, 2019, 03:37:39 PM
I believe in the cryptocurrency market.  Although he is getting harder and harder every day.  I believe that the cryptocurrency all the same will take root into human lives.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
May 01, 2019, 03:30:49 PM
I still believe in cryptocurrencies.
I believe that even in conditions of high volatility of the cryptocurrency market, they can remain afloat.
If you invest in cryptocurrency now then in the future you can have a good profit.
You only need to believe in your coins and in the market and also have good knowledge.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
May 01, 2019, 01:05:39 PM
Definitely the losers also had the chances of getting the success in this script of field that's why I believe in the cryptocurrency is always been successful at the end and I am seeing the changes between the normal people and the cryptocurrency uses it will be like a fuse and comparing to the normal people cryptocurrency uses and much more opportunity and development in recent times.
Pages:
Jump to: