Pages:
Author

Topic: Why we should belive Crypto? - page 26. (Read 12989 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 252
May 01, 2019, 12:55:34 PM
They may failed on doing trade in crypto but it doesn't mean they will stop doing it dude.
Crypto gave a lot of profit to anyone who need profit here ever since they entered here in crypto world.
Whether bear or bull run market anybody can able to get earn here that's what I know about in trading.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
May 01, 2019, 12:49:21 PM
Market conditions are indeed uncertain and very difficult to make a profit. Crypto is not an instant way to make a profit, but it requires time and process.
Admit it, no matter crypto is not popular now but it is bringing us too much profit than other currencies, despite the fact crypto is having a hard time to get ore peple trust, we can not deny all the benefits of cryptos when we are getting closer to modern world so changing to a digital currency is inevitable, maybe now cryptos is still being used to trade and invest but i believe we will soon apply it more in real life.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
May 01, 2019, 12:39:28 PM
Profit and loss are the part of cryptocurrency. We should support crypto with strong mind. We should prove that we are strong community and we are with it. Day by day, the sectors of cryptocurrency is increasing. A bright and shine future is waiting for us.
well, if you are looking for crypto, support for crypto is really needed. we know, that the development of cryptocurrency will also bring benefits to its users. I think we all have many reasons for this.
copper member
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
May 01, 2019, 12:14:05 PM
Market conditions are indeed uncertain and very difficult to make a profit. Crypto is not an instant way to make a profit, but it requires time and process.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
May 01, 2019, 12:03:54 PM
The believe of cryptocurrency will not came suddenly my experience and make my profit through this field of my making them only the confidence about the investment will came to me from the long period of time that's why I hope this situation also.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
May 01, 2019, 11:52:45 AM
Crypto is new financial ecosystem to the world. If anything new happen people start exploring it. The same is happening with crypto as well.  The main difference is that it is free from any regulation or barrier. So many institute or govt are feared due to this. But with advancement of technology and legal ethics it will also be accepted so i think we must look forward to this
Not all people woulb be able to explore crypto since not all are able to access the internet, and given that elderly have a hard time adopting to technology safe to say probably the next generation of people would be able to enjoy the blockchain technology, not all government are against cryptocurrency, in philippines bitcoin was legalized as a security, maybe in the future other government will regulate it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
May 01, 2019, 11:42:32 AM
I am a person who believes in crypto, because I think crypto will give me success, and the problem of rising and falling prices in my opinion is a natural thing in crypto.

It's natural that you are only a bounty hunter who only receives gifts from the work you do but is different from the person who invested from the start of the project and waited for the project to be successful and have a price and see the price fall.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
May 01, 2019, 11:31:18 AM
Crypto is new financial ecosystem to the world. If anything new happen people start exploring it. The same is happening with crypto as well.  The main difference is that it is free from any regulation or barrier. So many institute or govt are feared due to this. But with advancement of technology and legal ethics it will also be accepted so i think we must look forward to this
Activity: 1092
Merit: 105
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
May 01, 2019, 11:17:11 AM
Because it is an awesome way to make money. You have so much opportunities to speculate on prices, get bounty and airdrop rewards and much more. Be prepared, because the market is going to moon soon.
I agree, and I also think so - now the cryptoindustry is in its infancy, it takes the first steps, many things are not clear, but I believe that in the near future it will not be possible to make money just as well. As in any market, the cryptocurrency will soon stabilize, and, accordingly, there will not be so much speculation, and the ability to quickly make a lot of money will also disappear. I think that within 5 years ... the market will still develop
Activity: 512
Merit: 100
May 01, 2019, 09:57:41 AM
I am a person who believes in crypto, because I think crypto will give me success, and the problem of rising and falling prices in my opinion is a natural thing in crypto.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
May 01, 2019, 09:57:00 AM
Because now a huge number of large companies create their tokens and do it for a reason. You must also understand this before you actually make your choice. I think that this is done far from just.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
May 01, 2019, 09:44:38 AM
Crypto is now world wide adoption and we must believe in crypto because if you have good strategy you will always making profit from crypto, the prices of crypto is volatility in crypto market it easy for your crypto going up their prices because it is very popular and good development.
We cannot force everyone to believe in crypto but those who really believe in it is enjoying it’s advantage. But ofcourse, their is always a huge risks when adopting crypto and investing since the volatility is exist.
Activity: 413
Merit: 1
May 01, 2019, 07:51:23 AM
Why believe in encryption, this is a very good question. In fact, government inflation, imagine people using a bag of money, buy food, and then you can think of the stability of encryption.

I do not think that will be so. The government will by all means prevent the development of cryptocurrency. So whatever we say. Cryptocurrency will move towards centralization, and anonymous coins can win.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
May 01, 2019, 07:37:00 AM
Why believe in encryption, this is a very good question. In fact, government inflation, imagine people using a bag of money, buy food, and then you can think of the stability of encryption.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
May 01, 2019, 07:26:53 AM
Should we support crypto fully or can we believe about this? Seeing that the people who took the hypothesis of the crypto were very losers. Because this year there is a lot of price fall.
People was being busy with crypto, but nobody can not want to take losses. But they got.
Nobody is saying you should trust cryptocurrency, it’s your choice if you want to and if you don’t. This is nor the first time you’re getting to know that the price can go up and down at anytime and you can also lose your money at anytime. So you proceed at your own risk, since you already know that no one can tell you whether the price is going to reach a high or low. And I’d like to add that bitcointalk was showing warning about the op, you guys should check his ratings, he’s been reported by someone as a scam.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
May 01, 2019, 06:46:36 AM
I believe in cryptocurrency and its future.  Because I want to use it and I want it to continue to generate income.
I do not believe too much in crypto because it made me disappointed and lost for a long time, a lot of news talk about its recovery and my beliefs have put in that news then the result I received is a stronger decline than ever, my case is not a rare case, it is the case of many people, so continuing to believe in crypto is impossible. But I still use crypto in the next time because I know this is a field that can make money, I need to earn enough money that I have lost but definitely, use experience and skills, instead of feeling
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
May 01, 2019, 06:18:58 AM
Should we support crypto fully or can we believe about this? Seeing that the people who took the hypothesis of the crypto were very losers. Because this year there is a lot of price fall.
People was being busy with crypto, but nobody can not want to take losses. But they got.

FYI some traders are still earning money in the bear-market. Do not blame crypto if people are losing money on it, investment has its risk and investing your money is a choice.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
May 01, 2019, 05:41:50 AM
Crypto is now world wide adoption and we must believe in crypto because if you have good strategy you will always making profit from crypto, the prices of crypto is volatility in crypto market it easy for your crypto going up their prices because it is very popular and good development.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
May 01, 2019, 05:25:12 AM
for me personally why should I believe in Crypto, the reason is quite simple.
in the past few years crypto has made changes in life.
so I have no other reason not to believe in crypto.
the price that goes down is not a problem because we have known Crypto for a long time.
That's some advantages of people who have experienced with this industry, believing that it will bounce back and bring much higher gains is already attached inside the minds, bringing investment as trust for future benefits is stored from what we have experienced before, keep your positive insight
and earned all the rewards.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
May 01, 2019, 03:46:17 AM

We should believe cryptocurrency because it make us independent and free from government en-slavery. It also, give us privacy compared to what fiats and other currency could offer.

No investment that's free from lost, so, never blame that, cryptocurrency if full of losses because all other investment does likewise. Hold; still be the best option for any investor at any level.
Pages:
Jump to: