Pages:
Author

Topic: Why we should belive Crypto? - page 23. (Read 12989 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272
1xbit.com
May 02, 2019, 09:05:22 PM
Should we support crypto fully or can we believe about this? Seeing that the people who took the hypothesis of the crypto were very losers. Because this year there is a lot of price fall.
People was being busy with crypto, but nobody can not want to take losses. But they got.

See dude,  it's completely upto the user on which it depends whether they should believe on crypto or not. I mean if they believe on it, then there mist be a solid reason behind it.
And as far as you are calling the people who made losses a loser,  then you are wrong. No one can really make a exact prediction where the market will go.
So next time warch your words before delivering it anywhere.
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
May 02, 2019, 09:02:14 PM
I do not agree with you, but the price is not the best now, but just such wave oscillations create a fertile environment for the trader ... and about the big drop in Bitcoin, I can say that it so historically happened that after takeoff there will definitely be a touchdown)
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
May 02, 2019, 09:00:48 PM
Should we support crypto fully or can we believe about this? Seeing that the people who took the hypothesis of the crypto were very losers. Because this year there is a lot of price fall.
People was being busy with crypto, but nobody can not want to take losses. But they got.

I am believe on crypto because crypto is digital asset. Cryptocurrency could change our economic face, imagine if company issuing obligation or bonds using ethereum network, company can save a lot cost and cutting cost for brokerage. Its must be good for bussiness in the future and people could create their own project with more easily
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
COVIR.IO
May 02, 2019, 08:50:43 PM
I think we should believe in crypto because it is really becoming more popular because of fits amazing feature and many people also really become rich on it. Using crypto as an investment is really amazing if we are going to take a look at its past price we can really say that it change a lot or a big amount it almost rise 99 percent of its starting price since 2009.

I am believe in crypto because we are living in digital era. In digital era, cryptocurrency makes our transaction more faster and cheaper. Peoples always want everything more faster and cheaper and crypto is the solution, beside that as bussiness platform, crypto can safe a lot cost
Activity: 910
May 02, 2019, 08:40:57 PM
If you don't believe in crypto maybe you are not here anymore maybe you have left the crypto world if you don't trust crypto anymore. Increasing prices or decreasing prices in crypto is very reasonable in a trade. If people understand crypto they might benefit if the crypto market decreases.
i think you are right.
only people who understand crypto will benefit if the market goes up or down.
i think the market will always be like that, going up and down.

the current fall in prices does make a lot of frustration, but if they really understand the true meaning of the market i think they will continue to believe.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
May 02, 2019, 07:42:10 PM
If you don't believe in crypto maybe you are not here anymore maybe you have left the crypto world if you don't trust crypto anymore. Increasing prices or decreasing prices in crypto is very reasonable in a trade. If people understand crypto they might benefit if the crypto market decreases.
Activity: 402
Merit: 4
May 02, 2019, 06:54:19 PM
In my opinion, I feel it is up to you, if you want to believe in cryptocurrency, whether you believe or not it is already getting adoption by majority and soon it will take the fiat. It is a great innovation that should be embraced by all.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
May 02, 2019, 06:33:05 PM
If we refuse to take advantage of what is obtainable in the market now, when do we then intend to do that. Yes, the situation presently might require extra care, but i still believe in cryptocurrency. I look beyond now and consider the future most, because that is where the true beauty, value and essence of cryptocurrency lies.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
May 02, 2019, 06:30:03 PM
I think we should believe in crypto because it is really becoming more popular because of fits amazing feature and many people also really become rich on it. Using crypto as an investment is really amazing if we are going to take a look at its past price we can really say that it change a lot or a big amount it almost rise 99 percent of its starting price since 2009.
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
May 02, 2019, 05:55:43 PM
We have our believe in this currency. But have questions why than check Binance token, Litecoin and atomic wallet. Check counting house token already pumped thousands time. Without pump time many token now buy token from exchange for you own benefits.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
May 02, 2019, 05:35:53 PM
I think i believe in cryto because its already proven that has lots of potential in making are daily life easy and its the future Wink
The view of cryptocurrency should be from this point, we are beginning to fail in the aspect of using cryptocurrency for what it was created for, and that is why OP picked his point for investment and profit point alone forgetting the fact that the key feature of cryptocurrency should not be neglected.

If the purpose for which majority of us are using cryptocurrency is to use it and make payment, then there won’t be any thing elated to loosing that is making us to lose interest in cryptocurrency. We all need to go back to the original plan of satoshi, if we can see cryptocurrency for what it is, then we will learn that it is very necessary that we support it.

While it is true that the original ideal that led to the creation of bitcoin persists in many of the oldest bitcoiners, to be honest the vast majority of those who have recently joined this ecosystem have only been motivated by greed, attracted by the fame that many fraudsters have given the bitcoin as an "investment" with the potential to create new millionaires overnight.

Therefore we should not get too excited about the possibility of things changing. The crypto market is an open and unregulated market, so speculators will continue to dominate and guide with their investment decisions the direction that each cryptocurrency should follow, determining the failure or success of each project with their monetary power.
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
May 02, 2019, 05:20:23 PM

For myself, I later realized the unprofitable way to invest in new projects. Sometimes it would be worth not to engage in investing in new projects, but to increase its share in coins that have already proved themselves well.
All this gave me additional faith in the need to develop and improve and learn, it is to study a lot in order to earn well in the crypto market.
OTC
Activity: 196
May 02, 2019, 04:43:10 PM
I encourage everybody to believe cryptocurrency because it'll be the future in few years to come and very soon cryptocurrency will help make things easier and faster in the field of business. Its not going to die anytime soon.
Activity: 686
Merit: 277
May 02, 2019, 04:06:34 PM
I think i believe in cryto because its already proven that has lots of potential in making are daily life easy and its the future Wink
The view of cryptocurrency should be from this point, we are beginning to fail in the aspect of using cryptocurrency for what it was created for, and that is why OP picked his point for investment and profit point alone forgetting the fact that the key feature of cryptocurrency should not be neglected.

If the purpose for which majority of us are using cryptocurrency is to use it and make payment, then there won’t be any thing elated to loosing that is making us to lose interest in cryptocurrency. We all need to go back to the original plan of satoshi, if we can see cryptocurrency for what it is, then we will learn that it is very necessary that we support it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
May 02, 2019, 01:29:01 PM
From my point of view, the most important thing today that can be said about cryptocurrency is the limited nature of coins. This property can completely eliminate the real factors that we see today in fiat currency.
Activity: 331
Merit: 1
May 02, 2019, 12:06:29 PM
The truth is that crypto currencies have come to stay. But different projects will keep emerging and some existing ones will still close up, all depending on factors like use case, team members etc. All you should do is research and know the kind of project you should invest, make profit and move on
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
May 02, 2019, 11:47:18 AM
I believe in cryptocurrency and its future.  Because I want to use it and I want it to continue to generate income.
I think if you invest now in Bitcoin, then you can have a future profitability of more than 20% per year. Altcoins, it seems to me, are now dangerous for investment.
We still have some altcoins out there that we can rely on because they have very good team and successful products that can move the market, which they are very few and it will take lot of time and research to spot them out. There is no doubt that Bitcoin is still the safest and will always remain the safest coin to invest in, because the creator has a genuine heart for its creation.

Most of the projects we are seeing now are strictly for money interest alone and not because they have passion for what they are developing, and I can see that majority of us too now want to be involved in cryptocurrency because of the profit and not the benefit of payment system it was developed for.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
May 02, 2019, 11:13:12 AM
Should we support crypto fully or can we believe about this?
Its depend on your own opinion. If you want to support and believe you can. And I suggest believing if you want to act in the crypto world. If you don't want to believe in crypto then stay away from this because you can not stay fine yourself without believing in crypto.

Seeing that the people who took the hypothesis of the crypto were very losers. Because this year there is a lot of price fall.
Yes in last year price was dump very much and now raising constantly.

Hmm, who believe in crypto really he/she is very busy with crypto. And nobody cannot lose the money I also. But you can maintain the losses if you already Got because it is market.

Thanks
Activity: 616
May 02, 2019, 10:55:54 AM
I believe in crypto because the technology possessed by crypto will change my life for the better in the future, crypto gives me income and improves my family's economy, indeed crypto is currently in a bad condition because the bearsih influence is still in the market but believes that bearish will ending and bullrun will occur
Activity: 1078
May 02, 2019, 10:31:50 AM
It is the choice of every person whether to believe in crypto or not - personally, I think blockchain technology will be implemented in many areas of everyday life and will make your lives better.
Pages:
Jump to: