Pages:
Author

Topic: Why we should belive Crypto? - page 31. (Read 12989 times)

copper member
Activity: 840
Merit: 114
April 29, 2019, 12:11:25 AM
Should we support crypto fully or can we believe about this? Seeing that the people who took the hypothesis of the crypto were very losers. Because this year there is a lot of price fall.
People was being busy with crypto, but nobody can not want to take losses. But they got.
i don't look at this year crypto falling down than 2018. this year, begin of january crypto price step by step up to moon, look at BNB.
yes , when you take your time front of your pc to trading, you got busy to sell your. some of people got enjoy this year and happy because they bought at end of 2018 still hold until now
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
April 29, 2019, 12:09:53 AM
I have seen the previous price of bitcoin it is really small and now it goes more than $5000, i believe many people in the world are now truly believe that crypto will be more popular and more adoption will happen in the future.
With the help of mass stream medias the popularities is really getting wider, surely it will build much bigger attentions, believing with this crypto industry is something that worth doing, in the near future results will be seen by our eyes and many of us will enjoy the entire benefits, start building your assets and
make more of any projects that you believing in, everything will be settled this industry will gain more success.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
April 28, 2019, 11:49:44 PM
I have seen the previous price of bitcoin it is really small and now it goes more than $5000, i believe many people in the world are now truly believe that crypto will be more popular and more adoption will happen in the future.
yeah, i also saw it.
in the past crypto and bitcoin were like rubbish and also like fraud, but look now he is growing and i'm grateful to have been a part when bitcoin was at its peak.

so i thought, it would be very difficult for someone to not trust crypto. as you said, i am also very sure that crypto will be more popular and that there will be even more adoption of bitcoin and altcoins in the future.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
April 28, 2019, 11:47:38 PM
Should we support crypto fully or can we believe about this? Seeing that the people who took the hypothesis of the crypto were very losers. Because this year there is a lot of price fall.
People was being busy with crypto, but nobody can not want to take losses. But they got.

Cryptocurrencies are generally very risky investments, hence the saying do not invest more than you can afford to lose. I think cryptocurrency investors are taking a massively asymmetrical risk position based on deep-seated skepticism among mainstream society that has caused or triggered these losses you mentioned. In the long run, this extreme contrarian position will be richly rewarded, which is why I invest in cryptocurrencies.
The world is changing, technology is evolving rapidly. Crypto may not always at its best at times, but I definitely believe in the future of crypto and blockchain technology that it's going to prosper and will be brighter. Those who are hopeful and trust its potential may have noticed its popularity in countries like Zimbabwe and Venezuela, where it is being used as a major means of exchange. Its blockchain technology makes its transactions very secure and safe that experts consider them to be unhackable. It has a long way to go, more developments, more massive adoption, stay patient, don't lose hope, and be positive.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
April 28, 2019, 11:33:09 PM
A few years ago the value of bitcoin was indeed very small, and many people tried to make crypto more valuable. Great effort because crypto and bitcoin have more value now, so don't doubt crypto. We will see that Crypto has the opportunity to be more valuable than other assets.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
April 28, 2019, 11:10:47 PM
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
April 28, 2019, 09:56:42 PM
No offense but you've become a full member here at crypto forum and yet you still doubt the crypto's capability. Better for you I think to just invest to stock instead if you are that afraid and doubtful enough. Of course there is always that risk involve in any kind of investments man. All the market may it be crypto or stock are prone to ups and downs.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
April 28, 2019, 09:35:57 PM
Well if we just looking about the price in this time that was just a bad decision when you wana going to jump investing in crypto because if you look at back the price are lower than this time. We need to think visioner when we are goinf to jump in crypto investment and carefull look at the project to survive in this nowdays market
Now is a very bad time and I do not encourage people to invest at this time because the risk will be huge in long-term investment. This market in the past 1 week continuously has a lot of bad news and the value of Bitcoin is a real threat to all investors. In my opinion, this discount will continue for a while longer before things become more stable but perhaps we will have to wait a long time to see this because many people still have the bad psychology makes panic sell more and more
Activity: 336
Harmony for One and All
April 28, 2019, 08:49:19 PM
Well if we just looking about the price in this time that was just a bad decision when you wana going to jump investing in crypto because if you look at back the price are lower than this time. We need to think visioner when we are goinf to jump in crypto investment and carefull look at the project to survive in this nowdays market
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
April 28, 2019, 08:25:49 PM

Cryptocurrencies are generally very risky investments, hence the saying do not invest more than you can afford to lose. I think cryptocurrency investors are taking a massively asymmetrical risk position based on deep-seated skepticism among mainstream society that has caused or triggered these losses you mentioned. In the long run, this extreme contrarian position will be richly rewarded, which is why I invest in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
April 28, 2019, 08:19:27 PM
The fact that there is financial value, the finished faith being messed up and it'll hardly be possible to measure the ability to believe in cryptocurrency or anything like that. People who work here and do something neglecting this financial side are probably satisfied with the results and even their own faith.
Activity: 798
April 28, 2019, 08:03:46 PM

we don't need to trust all crypto, but what we need to believe is that crypto has a good project in the future, so if we want to invest in crypto, we have to choose crypto which has a good project to make an investment, so I'm sure we will get a lot of profit.

Agree, we dont have to invest in many crypto. Crypto is promising investment as long we put our money in right cryptocurrency. Not all crypto in market are worth to invest and i think we should select good one. I am believe crypto is good investment for long term
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
April 28, 2019, 07:47:24 PM
Should we support crypto fully or can we believe about this?
Don't ask others if we should support crypto fully, you are here and it means that you are supporting it completely. You can be here and just for the sake of profits and investment without supporting it completely.

But that's sort of confusing yourself because you are believing to this market and why you aren't going to go completely with it.

Seeing that the people who took the hypothesis of the crypto were very losers. Because this year there is a lot of price fall.
Loss is inevitable, this doesn't happens to crypto only but even to stock markets and other sort of investments.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
April 28, 2019, 07:28:05 PM

Can you please give some more detail for this negative information and please put down the prove for this?
People join or working in or crypto related work is to grab the opportunity to get earn. But people working in trading is part of the take risk to got lose even in the paper money trading is also get lose not all of the time they can earn and kucky for all traders.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
April 28, 2019, 07:24:26 PM

we don't need to trust all crypto, but what we need to believe is that crypto has a good project in the future, so if we want to invest in crypto, we have to choose crypto which has a good project to make an investment, so I'm sure we will get a lot of profit.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
April 28, 2019, 06:42:19 PM
We should believe in crypto because it is decentralized technology. People needs such technology because it is hopes of humans - independens. All want this and crypto gives it.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
April 28, 2019, 06:12:37 PM
I don't know what you are smoking OP but this year is the year of recovery on the crypto markets.

There was a lot of falling last year but now it's not bad. Even BCH is up by 47% since March according to coinbase index. Inflation in countries with a good economy is at 2% and some have it at 10 or more while interest rates are at 5% if you're lucky. 
Crypto investments can give you 50% in a month even in a bear market. This is why people are investing.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
April 28, 2019, 06:02:01 PM
It's the Future
You said the whole story only in two words I know this is future, crypto currency is gonna be our future, we will have to accept the reality, gradually we can see our future is totally on digital system, we are living in totally a strange era where we will buy with crypto, we will earn with crypto, we will spend though crypto, so yes I admit the reality crypto is our future, we should accept it as soon as possible,.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 28, 2019, 05:48:16 PM
of course everyone still believes in crypto crypto one of the technological advantages, Besides that, it can be seen from the crypto project that appears every day, so that reason is what makes me sure crypto will continue to advance
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
April 28, 2019, 05:39:58 PM
Why ? because I do not only want something to invest. I want something that I can believe
Pages:
Jump to: