Pages:
Author

Topic: Why we should belive Crypto? - page 34. (Read 12989 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
April 28, 2019, 06:48:05 AM
Should we support crypto fully or can we believe about this? Seeing that the people who took the hypothesis of the crypto were very losers. Because this year there is a lot of price fall.
People was being busy with crypto, but nobody can not want to take losses. But they got.
People who are good at analyzing and choosing investments will surely have the opportunity to make a profit, but keep in mind that the digital currency market always surprises. what we need to do is think as well as possible and always try to be able to choose the right type of investment.
Activity: 616
Merit: 18
📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
April 28, 2019, 06:47:19 AM
Should we support crypto fully or can we believe about this? Seeing that the people who took the hypothesis of the crypto were very losers. Because this year there is a lot of price fall.
People was being busy with crypto, but nobody can not want to take losses. But they got.
Yes as for myself, I will fully believe and support cryptocurrency and it will become the mainstream someday. Yes that is true about the price fall in this market because its bear market and despite all of this the technology behind every project keeps on improving/developing. So I wouldn't doubt if I see cryptocurrency to be used around the world in a matter of years.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
April 28, 2019, 06:45:58 AM
We should believe in crypto because this is the technology of the future and money will be the new face as the digital currency. As, every economy is appreciating the Go Digital hence blockchain will be the ultimate and the flaw less technology that could be accepted by all. Also, this technology won't be tampered by any other. So, cryptos are created on this blockchain technology and it's acceptance is increasing gradually.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
April 28, 2019, 06:43:31 AM
We should and we can believe it and why? I just try to ask you and why you here if you are not believe with crypto and is there a reason for that? In my opinion everyone has been putting their belief in the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Revolutionizing Reward Points
April 28, 2019, 06:40:57 AM

believe or not is up to you
but personally i fully believe in cryptocurrencies, especially with blockchain as the tech behind this cryptocurrency
remember not all cryptocurrency is a good investments, but if we can choose the right one,, we can make a good profit on our investments
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
April 28, 2019, 06:35:29 AM
In a volatile market such as cryptocurrency there is never a guarantee prediction of Price and at that we must always remain positive as bitcoin lover. And I think your analysis are wrong because not all crypto investors and traders a failing because there are people who have made huge profits in this period.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 276
April 28, 2019, 06:26:03 AM
If youre a true fan or believer of bitcoin you should.be confident when price fall each year after pump youll get used to it if youre a true fan.We should believe on what can bitcoin do into our economy on how  it can help us in the near future
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
April 28, 2019, 06:20:44 AM
Where did you get that information?
Not every crypto traders and investors are failing.
There's no perfect profit here in crypto world but we could gain more than what we deserve in time.
It's not the best year for crypto yet the market is still profitable only if we good skills and strategies.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
homt.net
April 28, 2019, 06:14:28 AM
Pages:
Jump to: