Pages:
Author

Topic: Why we should fear a cashless world - page 4. (Read 9767 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
May 07, 2018, 03:13:14 AM
Poor people and small businesses rely on cash. A contactless system will likely entrench poverty and pave the way for terrifying levels of surveillance

http://www.theguardian.com/money/commentisfree/2016/mar/21/fear-cashless-world-contactless

Discussion
Yes, of course, we are afraid of the World without Money. Because in this world everything depends only on money. To meet our daily needs we only need money. To buy something that we want, to buy food or buy anything definitely just needed Money. That's why we can not just drop the money. Money is precious to the lives of all of us.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
May 07, 2018, 03:11:36 AM
if ever is non-cash, we will still serve apples or caves, perhaps, the monetary system is pain, but she changes development and exchange of goods according to our requirements.
Activity: 134
May 07, 2018, 02:52:04 AM
I think cashless world is probably our future but it's not the monster and it will not happen over knight, there will be period of adjustment. And that doesn't mean that everything will only be about cryptocurrencies, cashless doesn't mean without fiat money, it will not disappear just we will probably use in electronic transactions and through credit cards.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 15/7 | JOIN NOW!
May 06, 2018, 11:56:07 PM
The problem isn't cashless, the problem is a centralized bank system. Bitcoin coud solve the problem for users that don't rely on banks. Bitcoin in this context its like cash (it has no central system that could block your money).

Yeah i gree with this, not the cashless or even the cash money is the problem but it is the system on it..on how it works in a process within our economy. Its all.about how we handle with money and how we deal with it.
Activity: 182
May 06, 2018, 11:31:53 PM
yes we must be afraid if the world without money is very unlikely because with the advancement of today's technologically sophisticated then all the transaction activity definitely involves cash both cash and non cash. and it is very important for human life

In my opinion Overall technology will make changes but must be developed in the same way to reach all.
The cashless world as mentioned in the document, will destroy the poor and the growth of small-scale traders.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
May 06, 2018, 07:47:07 PM
I would not like to live in a world like that, take a look over it, and imagine how fatal it could be.
What is gonna be about all those people who do not even know how to manage cryptos? Are they gonna be poor because of that?

This is not good at all.

For me cashless world is will never happen in this world because the goverment and a lot of people in this world will not agree that the cash will be replace by digital currency, maybe in the future all people can use Cash and can also digital currency as a payment.
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
May 06, 2018, 07:24:42 PM
Cash is very important in an economy and through this we can easily buy and sell things everywhere.if the world is cashless then the poor people and less educated people were disturbed because they don't know the electronic and digital money for that. The cash is also used everywhere and we should not eliminate them from the world so we would feel free if the world is not cashless.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 535
May 06, 2018, 07:02:35 PM
I would not like to live in a world like that, take a look over it, and imagine how fatal it could be.
What is gonna be about all those people who do not even know how to manage cryptos? Are they gonna be poor because of that?

This is not good at all.
Activity: 136
May 06, 2018, 06:52:49 PM
Poor people and small businesses rely on cash. A contactless system will likely entrench poverty and pave the way for terrifying levels of surveillance

http://www.theguardian.com/money/commentisfree/2016/mar/21/fear-cashless-world-contactless

Discussion
This is nothing to be fear of, cashless society is a friendly users, think about this: this is all about money and all are using it so the government will not fail to contribute the very best thing just to provide the concern of the society.
Activity: 196
May 06, 2018, 06:32:32 PM
Because the world without money will be troublesome, because not everyone in this world can use digital money, so if money is lost then the poor will become more miserable ...
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
May 06, 2018, 06:29:01 PM
in cashless society centralization would be in a tremendous levels and poor become poorer and rich richer as always has been with any kind of innvoation, it is a mad world.
Activity: 210
May 06, 2018, 06:15:41 PM

I think if the world becomes cashless, there will definitely be another payment method for the poor and small businesses. They are a small part of human society so they will never be abandoned. This has taken place in the present and in the past.
Activity: 641
Merit: 505
May 06, 2018, 06:13:22 PM
For me change is something we need to face and not to fear, if they will really implement a cashless market in future then they should make it accessible to everyone regardless of you status in the society.  

Agree, we can not avoid to think that it will be possible to hack or possible lost our coin online, and they don't know the others how it works in our society. But for sure if they know the advantages of cryptocurrency now and to the future especially in payment transaction, they will encourage to use this because besides that it is another source of income.
Activity: 224
May 06, 2018, 05:46:46 PM
For me change is something we need to face and not to fear, if they will really implement a cashless market in future then they should make it accessible to everyone regardless of you status in the society. 
Activity: 350
May 06, 2018, 05:32:42 PM
I do not think that this is threatening us in the near future, we still need to do a lot of work so that the first states that have switched to a completely non-cash system of calculation appeared ...
Activity: 672
Merit: 271
May 06, 2018, 02:57:14 PM
A cashless world has many advantages like no need to carry cash, no wastage of money due to tearing of notes and less loss of money. But this has many harmful effects also. The “banks” who are already playing the role of gangsters in the world would become the “underworld don”. The transactions for transferring money from one person to another would become costlier which can be done for free with fiat. A bank charges a fee for issuing Debit card or ATM card whether you withdraw money or not. This will also increase as your entire funds will be with the banks. But yes if we use blockchain in the same scenario by putting our funds into blocks then this cashless world will be the one where we will be the real owner of our money. But the uncontrolled supply and demand may be really tough for common people.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
May 06, 2018, 10:48:46 AM
Maybe the fear just happens to the layman who does not understand crypto or virtual money. Because they must think how to get the virtual money or crypto, how to save it, whether safe or not and others. For those of us who already understand and know about it will certainly feel relaxed and ready to face the world without paper money or real money.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
May 06, 2018, 10:40:49 AM
Yes, the non-cash world is getting bigger. I even notice on my own that I pay for everything by cashless settlement, including communal services, products and everything else. Yes it is certainly convenient. But I for some reason trust the cash more. It's safer when you hold them in your hands.
Activity: 454
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
May 06, 2018, 10:23:37 AM
I always fear a cashless society because it is not fair for everyone. Like those people who don't know how to use gadgets and any technologies.
Activity: 77
May 06, 2018, 09:52:55 AM
Business passed off in our day by day groundwork only relies upon on a cash. All sorts of transaction do exercise the use of only with the aid of cash. Business establishment most of them rely on money basis and individual to individual transactions. It will be by hook or by crook very tough for people to pass except money on hand like buying a clean cooked meals and others. Also, what would the homeless and the negative do except cash? In western Europe nowadays, it is getting greater and extra difficult to live barring a bank account, and you may cease up paying a great deal greater for some services. The cashless society that some see as the future will be hell to the poor.
Pages:
Jump to: