Pages:
Author

Topic: Why would you sell an altcoin right at the very bottom - page 8. (Read 6714 times)

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290
Why selling altcoins at the bottom? Because other people are doing it. So it is better to sell after a few profits. Being too greedy and you will see your profits evaporate and become loss. And you investment will become a forced long term investment. People are currently not interested about altcoins and that's why they are leaving altcoins. Only true believers are going to stay. Until there is only true believers, altcoins will continue to fall lower or stay at their current level. People are pumping BTC with their altcoins and that's very dangerous. As one day there will be a crash as usual.
People are more want avoid altcoins because lot of scaming with more project developing crazy example i want shere something. I was holding mb8coin and this project still running almost one year sixth month i know they got big successful. But after end ico there accept two low volume exchange even first time i got price 0.08$ per coin but now 0.028$. So lazy project with team will never run long time so it is better for selling some profitable which project do not follow developing.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
There are a couple of reason why anyone would sell their altcoins when it is right at the bottom, and I totally would not blame them. It could be as a result of certain factors best known to them. But for the purpose of making the best investment options, I would like to advice that everyone should thorough analyse their options and decisions before going on to sell their altcoins when it is at the bottom.
Activity: 1008
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
It makes no logical sense to sell an altcoin right at the very bottom of a market cycle.  Look I know its very painful to see that altcoin you love some much cause you so much grief, and not to mention checking your altcoin account balance looks like a scene from a horror movie.  But I am here to tell you, to hold strong, keep the faith and ride this altcoin storm as we are about to hit a very sweet spot in the market cycle where altcoins will explode in value.  Almost every altcoin is extremely oversold when comparing it to previous altcoin ATH (all time highs) and not to mention when comparing it to the bitcoin rally of late.

ATTENTION: We are about to enter altcoin season right at the very bottom, there will be some explosive move coming....Please hold firm.

Much love to all altcoin holders (especially those that hold HST decision token)

Stay safe, and see you all at the very top of the next altcoin season.

Peace out Cheesy
It really doesn't make sense to sell altcoin when it's at the bottom. But, sometimes in certain situations we have to decide to sell it, when the observations we make are not according to the circumstances so selling it is not wrong. And it's true that we shouldn't sell it when the coins are below, but sometimes things don't go according to what we expect.
Activity: 489
It makes no logical sense to sell an altcoin right at the very bottom of a market cycle.  Look I know its very painful to see that altcoin you love some much cause you so much grief, and not to mention checking your altcoin account balance looks like a scene from a horror movie.  But I am here to tell you, to hold strong, keep the faith and ride this altcoin storm as we are about to hit a very sweet spot in the market cycle where altcoins will explode in value.  Almost every altcoin is extremely oversold when comparing it to previous altcoin ATH (all time highs) and not to mention when comparing it to the bitcoin rally of late.

ATTENTION: We are about to enter altcoin season right at the very bottom, there will be some explosive move coming....Please hold firm.

Much love to all altcoin holders (especially those that hold HST decision token)

Peace out Cheesy

looks like you have big hope on alt season and invested heavily on alt coins.many people waiting for btc bull run thats why they selling and convert them to btc.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 310
if you are holding a coin make sure that they are still working on the coins, still active and has some campaigns that will boost
and make investors to keep more, if thw coin that your holding
has no updates, and never heard anything on their social media account and announcement its time to release the coin there is no
reason for you tol hold it, it will never go up even its already alt season because the developers abandon already the project
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
It is possible that the altcoin is no longer capable of growing and when it is reduced to almost a loss, then sell it to invest in new altcoins with more development potential, depending on the different situations they sell altcoins. at the bottom, when the information about Altcoin is not good or the error of worry about losses occurs, it leads to that case.

Depending on the altcoin, many altcoins whose developer teams are no longer active or may even leave and create new projects. Altcoin still has a chance to grow as long as the project is actively communicating with investors to maintain trust
Activity: 616
Merit: 18
📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

Peace out Cheesy
It really depends on the situation, some thinks that the altcoin they are holding will keeps on dipping as time goes by. And we didn't know the very bottom of each altcoins that's why our mindset or instinct will tell that it will keep on dumping. But I like your positivity, hold strong hodlers. The best is yet to come and the whole market will recover again.
Activity: 340
Merit: 2
It is possible that the altcoin is no longer capable of growing and when it is reduced to almost a loss, then sell it to invest in new altcoins with more development potential, depending on the different situations they sell altcoins. at the bottom, when the information about Altcoin is not good or the error of worry about losses occurs, it leads to that case.
Activity: 602
Many people sell their altcoins at dip when they give up holding, especially when they've been holding for long and hoping price bounces back but to no avail. Also, if there is a very strong FUD, people sell at any price most times or in cases of exit scam or major exchange delisting. Some just get emotional and dump very low even when the project is doing well with development. Patience is required when holding a good coin, but dumping when there is zero development updates or when it's obvious the team has given up on the project is not bad at all.
The psychology of investors is very easy to manipulate and that is why whales in this market can control very effectively and always make investors have great losses in this market. I think patience is not the reason to make a profit because this year almost every coin has a big drop and the longer you hold it, the lower your profit will be so don't hope so don't expect too much of this market this year. The best advice is to stay calm and make sure your assets avoid the most losses because opportunities still await you in 2020.

I agree that sometimes being patient with our coins is not a solution unless we are investing for a long period of at least 1 or 2 years. If we invest in projects that already have products and have partnerships with various large companies, I think we can be more calm but if we hold coins with small transaction volume, I think it's better to sell to reduce losses
Activity: 493
Don't trust "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange"
Many people sell their altcoins at dip when they give up holding, especially when they've been holding for long and hoping price bounces back but to no avail. Also, if there is a very strong FUD, people sell at any price most times or in cases of exit scam or major exchange delisting. Some just get emotional and dump very low even when the project is doing well with development. Patience is required when holding a good coin, but dumping when there is zero development updates or when it's obvious the team has given up on the project is not bad at all.
The psychology of investors is very easy to manipulate and that is why whales in this market can control very effectively and always make investors have great losses in this market. I think patience is not the reason to make a profit because this year almost every coin has a big drop and the longer you hold it, the lower your profit will be so don't hope so don't expect too much of this market this year. The best advice is to stay calm and make sure your assets avoid the most losses because opportunities still await you in 2020.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
I think they waited too long and were disappointed for that altcoin. And they made the wrong decision. Selling altcoin on the bottom is a complete failure when investing in this market
It could be that he is indeed a long-time holder but there is no change in terms of price, and took the decision to sell it, and actually there are still other reasons such as doubts about the potential of altcoin due to a large fall and fear that it will still fall back
Activity: 1190
Merit: 105
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
I think they waited too long and were disappointed for that altcoin. And they made the wrong decision. Selling altcoin on the bottom is a complete failure when investing in this market
Activity: 1428
Merit: 344
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
a worst thing will indeed happen,if for me it was all just a wheel trip, altitude is currently below the standard and I will only save it until it is at its highest point again.
Well its better to expect for the worst so whatever happens you are prepared.

I believe in the altcoins that I have in my portfolio that it will bounce back and reach their ath again but I dont have high hopes.

Lets just hold and refrain from selling with low price.
Even if someone sells Altcoins at low prices today. Other investors should not worry, because coin prices will surely recover to a high level.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
a worst thing will indeed happen,if for me it was all just a wheel trip, altitude is currently below the standard and I will only save it until it is at its highest point again.
Well its better to expect for the worst so whatever happens you are prepared.

I believe in the altcoins that I have in my portfolio that it will bounce back and reach their ath again but I dont have high hopes.

Lets just hold and refrain from selling with low price.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
Sometimes it is very difficult to reach a conclusion on whether to sell or hodl for the true potentials of the coin to reach. Some coins can bounce back once they experience dip whereas others will not. In view of this, the holder or investor must know the capabilities of the coin through the studying of the team and its expertise level. With this, there will be a reduced level of selling at the bottom price.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
yes i will sell my hold when its price goes up and until its price goes up i will keep it in my wallet until its price goes up before selling it so that i can earn more.
Activity: 644
From your question, Why do we sell altcoins at the bottom? Market conditions that make us sell too fast. When we look at the price situation which continues to decline, of course, fear arises. Then I decided to sell the coin at a cheap price.

As a bounty hunter, I saw some projects before giving away free tokens. But the price of tokens on the exchange has dropped because many investors are throwing tokens. So we are forced to also sell at a cheap price, let alone we do not see that Token price sign will return to the top.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
I sell off at the bottom, ones I discover the team involve in the development of the project lack integrity and  do follow up on the project road map,  there are project mainly develop by scammers, individual that use ICO fund for personal use, such project cannot survive during the bull run season.
Pages:
Jump to: