Pages:
Author

Topic: Why would you sell an altcoin right at the very bottom - page 11. (Read 6714 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 3
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
the reason why I sell altcoins is right at the lowest price because I feel that altcoin is difficult to develop, so an effective way to grow altcoins is by selling them and buying back altcoins that are worthy or have great potential for investment.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 553
Filipino Translator 🇵🇭
Most of people don't have some spare money so I think they can't avoid to sell some of their altcoins at the bottom due to their financial needs. I myself somehow sell not on a bullish market when I need something so buy ie. Smartphone, Uniforms, and etc. It's an awful to spend altcoins at the bottom but still we can buy more when we get extra money.
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
People do not want to wait and they are very likely to panic. This is obvious that even if market is falling, sooner or later it is going to recover, but no one wants to hear that, the only thing they want is profit right here and right now.

Most of the Coin projects are paying their devs and teams in the coins they develop but taking into account that they must gave them amount of coins in relations to ETH or BTC price you can make conclusion that situation like that will always make flood on the market especially with low priced coins where they must give enormous quantity, that puts regular customers (miners or average Joe exchange investor) in awkward position where their investment starts bleeding money fast and you are left with whole bunch of worthless coins for the moment.

If that same project doesn't have real purpose you can expect that after some time when adrenaline goes lower so are the bulls.
So that's second drop that makes Coins double dropped, that is usually the time after most coins goes to limbo and never recover from the basement price.

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
People do not want to wait and they are very likely to panic. This is obvious that even if market is falling, sooner or later it is going to recover, but no one wants to hear that, the only thing they want is profit right here and right now.

They won't bother about the market but their main is to make money but at last, they will sell their coins for loos. So we should always wait for the recovery otherwise, we will end in loos always. Without patience, it is impossible for us, to make good through cryptocurrency trading.
Activity: 725
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
It makes no logical sense to sell an altcoin right at the very bottom of a market cycle.  Look I know its very painful to see that altcoin you love some much cause you so much grief, and not to mention checking your altcoin account balance looks like a scene from a horror movie.  But I am here to tell you, to hold strong, keep the faith and ride this altcoin storm as we are about to hit a very sweet spot in the market cycle where altcoins will explode in value.  Almost every altcoin is extremely oversold when comparing it to previous altcoin ATH (all time highs) and not to mention when comparing it to the bitcoin rally of late.

ATTENTION: We are about to enter altcoin season right at the very bottom, there will be some explosive move coming....Please hold firm.

Much love to all altcoin holders (especially those that hold HST decision token)

Stay safe, and see you all at the very top of the next altcoin season.

Peace out Cheesy
Well, if a person is trading an intraday transaction, then he may try to catch the altcoins below, since when fixing Bitcoin there will be a short-term approach down the altcoins
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
In reality, altcoins have all moved up, but they at least have still stood at their bottom range. It means that there are still opportunities for you all to take them back. Even if you sold your altcoins more than three days ago at lower prices than their prices today, you can determinantly buy them back because they will jump into altcoin season, a long period of bull run to come.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
The majority of the altcoins that are sold at the very value base are the ones seen as unequipped for recuperating. At times it turns out to be evident that a project or coin is dead subsequent to playing out a progression of examines on that coin which uncovers that the project is relinquished by the group.
Activity: 646
Merit: 100
tozex.io
I don't think anyone would sell his or her coin at the bottom unless they haven't really done research before investing in it, and at such situation they might sell. Incases where you did a thorough research ,even with dip, you wouldn't want to sell because it is a coin with  potential and will move up anytime soon. 
Activity: 690
Merit: 12
There are consequences for every action
A simple reason; to avoid total lost

At an average of 98%; any project that reaches the very bottom eventually gets delisted and without no buyers or value

Still; you need to dyor before selling at the bottom
Activity: 783
only people who don't understand crypto sell at the bottom. it happens because of the panic they get and only the loss, try to understand crypto and try not to sell at the bottom
Activity: 254
Streamies Rocks!!!!
It depends on the person's investment principles, financial state and belief in the alt being held. Some alt holders have no investment plan/discipline, one can't really blame them, personally I bought a shit token and held it to zero when the market was in the last weeks of the bull run(trident), so for many they just can't bear it and had to cut their losses. Others however may be overly invested in the markets and need fiat for some payments or whatever, or it could be that they no longer believe in the project due to poor communication, development or whatever.
Activity: 262
you should sell your altcoins when the price rises because this is the right time to sell because you earn a great deal on it.
Activity: 126
There are many reasons to sell an altcoin right at the very bottom. most of the altcoins loss their price very fastly and it is very difficult to predict the low price. After losing the price, the trade volume becomes very low. On the panic sell, people lost their patience and sell their altcoins right at the very bottom.
From now on, altcoins will increase gradually, till the end of this month, or till the end of the first two weeks of next month (August). From that, I believe that altcoins will officially start their bull run, the second bull run for altcoins in 2019. Altcoins have nearly come to their endings of bearish period. If you noticed, their volume all increased considerably recent weeks.
Activity: 314
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
Can't say for others but form my own experience. There was one time I need to pay the rent.
So I have to sort out all of my altcoins I hold and find a coin that has the least chance to have a good price at later.
Even though it was at the bottom price point when I selling but I have to do it.
Not all altcoins are falling because many have good prospects in the future with strong fundamentals, now the price may still be cheap but in the future it can turn into an expensive coin.
This is actually an opportunity to get big profits with capital that is smaller than the bitcoin investment which now has thousands of US dollars in price. But be careful to pay attention to coins whose prices have long been stagnant,  the coins can die slowly because they have no buyers.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 102
There are many reasons to sell an altcoin right at the very bottom. most of the altcoins loss their price very fastly and it is very difficult to predict the low price. After losing the price, the trade volume becomes very low. On the panic sell, people lost their patience and sell their altcoins right at the very bottom.
Activity: 868
For various reasons, investors can  sell altcoin. There may be an urgent need for funds or despair due to the fact that the market behaves unpredictably.
Activity: 360
Can't say for others but form my own experience. There was one time I need to pay the rent.
So I have to sort out all of my altcoins I hold and find a coin that has the least chance to have a good price at later.
Even though it was at the bottom price point when I selling but I have to do it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
Many reasons can make an investor want to sell off their coins at the bottom. Maybe desperate need for cash or a lack of belief in the project. As for me, there is a certain dip level that will make me leave my alt and not bother selling anymore because by then its already worthless. In situations like this, I just act as if it was a bad investment and forget it. If it pumps later, all good. If the project exit scams or closes shop, so be it.
Activity: 322
If the altcoin has been abandoned by the developer, it's better to get back something rather than nothing. 
Much depends on the coin itself, if it is no longer needed, it should be sold sooner, and if the coin is promising, it is better not to sell, and wait for growth
Activity: 118
Altcoins have all stood stably at their bottom ranges, for sure. I have no doubt about that, so it is not perfect decision to sell altcoins during those days. Bitcoin has been on its way to move downwards and I have a feeling that altcoins will move upwards in BTC pairs in coming days. Just waiting to see them rising considerably and enjoy their rides, rather than selling them now or in coming days.
Pages:
Jump to: