Pages:
Author

Topic: Why you don't need to HODL or trade Bitcoin - page 4. (Read 1146 times)

Activity: 1456
Merit: 325
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
why we will believe you when some of you said are not true and clearly you want eth and top altcoins for people to invest and not in bitcoin but even if  we will explain here the advantage of btc and the disadvantage of eth and altcoins  you wont still believe us but no worries because people here are nice .
we do have eth and top altcoins in our portfolio because this makes us earn earn aside from btc . hope this makes you happy

Yeah let's just leave him there we all have different preferences upon choosing where to invest. Some folks find it more profitable in Bitcoin, some find it more profitable in altcoins, and some are both preferred to invest in both of them. We don't need to insist our idea onto someone because they have their own. Each and every coins whether it is Bitcoin or Ethereum they have their own advantages, disadvantage, therefore, they couldn't be compared as they also have a different use case. Personally, I find it more profitable and safe if I will hold not only a single token, specifically Bitcoin and ETH.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

All things that you can read up on a forum or public place wouldnt be always applicable nor precise for everybody so you could really expect that it wont really be working for you
but working on his so its just a matter of choice if you do follow or not.If this doesnt really make any sense then so be it and better ignore but there are actually people who
do welcome out those kind of ideas which isnt really a bad thing since we do have freedom on expressing our own ways even though it isnt really that appealing to others.
If HODL doesnt work or not that much interesting to you then you can trade but if not then i dont know any options left. Lol
Precisely, it doesn't mean that a certain techniques or certain strategy that was been shared here in forum work to other traders will definitely work on you too. I guess trading is a constant study where unless you didn't get the correct formula to trade on your own it's always a constant trial and error however we should be very careful in trading bitcoin especially. Actually for me bitcoin was made to Hodl and trade at the same time but of course it should be treated wisely and strategically.
And certainly need constant practice to make it good or at least. It can't be perfect as we know that and not all strategies also will work as it depends on the coins we choose and also our decision making. Many had gone far with their gameplan as they are affected by their emotions. Isn't an unusual thing to happen but that we need to minimize such feeling as this could be a hindrance to our success. It is a challenge and winning this could lead us to a better future in trading.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

All things that you can read up on a forum or public place wouldnt be always applicable nor precise for everybody so you could really expect that it wont really be working for you
but working on his so its just a matter of choice if you do follow or not.If this doesnt really make any sense then so be it and better ignore but there are actually people who
do welcome out those kind of ideas which isnt really a bad thing since we do have freedom on expressing our own ways even though it isnt really that appealing to others.
If HODL doesnt work or not that much interesting to you then you can trade but if not then i dont know any options left. Lol
Precisely, it doesn't mean that a certain techniques or certain strategy that was been shared here in forum work to other traders will definitely work on you too. I guess trading is a constant study where unless you didn't get the correct formula to trade on your own it's always a constant trial and error however we should be very careful in trading bitcoin especially. Actually for me bitcoin was made to Hodl and trade at the same time but of course it should be treated wisely and strategically.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 634
why we will believe you when some of you said are not true and clearly you want eth and top altcoins for people to invest and not in bitcoin but even if  we will explain here the advantage of btc and the disadvantage of eth and altcoins  you wont still believe us but no worries because people here are nice .
we do have eth and top altcoins in our portfolio because this makes us earn earn aside from btc . hope this makes you happy
Yes, these are shills of altcoins and we never need to listen to such people.

Moreover, I am just wondering how they are believing to convince people here by simply starting one topic; they must be out of practical knowledge because only people who are believing into magical things might be doing like this.

I am simply seeing OP like another bag holder of altcoins and just want to benefit out of their holding, they look for late investors on the same coin they have invested.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
If you are HODLing Bitcoin for the long term, then I am sure you are going to make profits. HODL Bitcoin meaning has nothing to do with keeping it for a month and sell it. Many people get driven by FUD and tend to sell at the wrong time. This should not happen if you want to make profits. Now a group of people consider other cryptos and not Bitcoin because they have better features. For example, they are generally faster than Bitcoin. Also, Bitcoin is expensive. The only thing you can do to buy Bitcoin in a few dollars is to buy in pieces. If you are not interested in Bitcoin, you can choose other cryptos. They are also booming in the market. 

Sources>>  https://www.cryptoknowmics.com/news/meaning-of-hodl/
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189
do not really understand your purpose in making this topic...
I am a Bitcoin holder and trader and there are many reasons I do both. So far I have never lost in doing both so your advice is not suitable for me 'lol'.
As a holder of Bitcoins, I hardly believe anyone would be at a loss unless they panicked at some point and got carried away by the fake news of Bitcoins being a bubble. Anyone who had faith and kept Bitcoins for the value it creates, will always enjoy profits. But the same cannot be said for trading because trading requires skills and since you said you are in profit doing both, you must have some really good skills. Can you share what kind of trading are you involved in? Altcoins trading or Price Trading or Pump and Dump or whatever, would like to know more.

Ao you don't want to HODL or trade your bitcoins then better sell it off and find something which is worth to invest from your opinion. But here you are going to see the reasons why you should Hold or why you should trade Bitcoins.
I don't get what you are exactly trying to say.

If someone asks me what is the best option to invest or trade? My answer would be simple, if you have infinite patience and good capital then invest but if you have low capital and cannot take risks or don't have patience, try trading rather.
Totally on point here. Trading or HODLing isn't a one-for-all solution. It depends on the circumstances of the individual and as pointed above if your pocket is full you can start investing but if you're trying to get an understanding of the crypto world and start with little money then trading can be a good start.

The bottom line is that you can't dismiss one option over the other, you just can't as it depends on many factors...
Activity: 2940
Merit: 657
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
sometimes we can play 2 steps to bitcoin and altcoin is more profitable than just choosing one but talking about another token. I think now choosing to walk in both places that I do, and I think with you if making a purchase at a low price and selling at a high price is an optimal and good move.
What you are basically saying is the famous buy low and sell high strategy.

Yes, that's what traders and investors should look upon if they want to make profit as an obvious strategy. Sometimes alts are more profitable if you're holding good alts and luckily, they're the ones that are pumping.

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1171
I am a Bitcoin holder and trader and there are many reasons I do both. So far I have never lost in doing both so your advice is not suitable for me 'lol'.

I will agree with you on this! There's no real purpose for this topic! First of all, say this to people who hold Bitcoin since 2010... I guess from zero to +$55k is a good reason for holding... it's not like all others who bought 2 years ago can complain! Smiley

What to say about traders... some traders are earning big money in crypto! It's not like some secret or something like that... people earn for leaving! So trading is risky, but some people handle that good and they take advantage...

Turns out to be that people who know about trading and holding, have benefited from that in the last 5 years (even earlier, but let's use this for example), and not some benefits, it's like becoming a billionaire in just a few years! So what this headline is telling us is totally opposite from reality! Smiley
Activity: 2198
Merit: 347
Activity: 2072
Merit: 337
Ethereum is much more promising than Bitcoin with it's smart-contracts. HODL Ethereum not Bitcoin, when the disaster comes, Bitcoin won't survive.
I am surprised to see you say this at times when the ETH is facing so many problems. I don't understand how during a disaster Bitcoin would not survive but Ethereum will survive.

If you don't beleave in the future of cryptocurrencies, just want to earn some paper money, then HODL Ethereum or speculate with top altcoins with high liquidity and volatility.
I don't know but I feel like you are shilling hard for altcoins which is not wrong given the popularity but actually if you see the market cap of all the altcoins, combine them together they will not get close to the market cap alone that bitcoins carries.

You might want to visit here once to know what I am saying: https://coinmarketcap.com/

If there are signs of a coin being dead, it is certainly not bitcoin, it might be any other coin even Ethereum facing so many problems might become dead but I don't see why bitcoin would ever die.
Activity: 936
Merit: 100
Well, Bitcoin and Ethereum are promising cryptos. And if we can get profits and trust both, why not?
Holding is about trust. I am personally one of them. Buying the Bitcoin when the market is already down to bearish market someday and then hold it for several years. Why do I do this? because I believe in Bitcoin. and I am ready for the risks, whatever it is. That is why it is better to hold however the amount that we can afford to lose. And I am sure that Bitcoin will have another chance to better and better price again in the future.
And why we are trading Bitcoin? because there is sometimes significant down and rise price in the market and we can take the chance to get profits from this.
sometimes we can play 2 steps to bitcoin and altcoin is more profitable than just choosing one but talking about another token. I think now choosing to walk in both places that I do, and I think with you if making a purchase at a low price and selling at a high price is an optimal and good move.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 670
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
As a holder of Bitcoins, I hardly believe anyone would be at a loss unless they panicked at some point and got carried away by the fake news of Bitcoins being a bubble. Anyone who had faith and kept Bitcoins for the value it creates, will always enjoy profits. But the same cannot be said for trading because trading requires skills and since you said you are in profit doing both, you must have some really good skills. Can you share what kind of trading are you involved in? Altcoins trading or Price Trading or Pump and Dump or whatever, would like to know more.

Ao you don't want to HODL or trade your bitcoins then better sell it off and find something which is worth to invest from your opinion. But here you are going to see the reasons why you should Hold or why you should trade Bitcoins.
I don't get what you are exactly trying to say.

If someone asks me what is the best option to invest or trade? My answer would be simple, if you have infinite patience and good capital then invest but if you have low capital and cannot take risks or don't have patience, try trading rather.
Activity: 2380
Merit: 251
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Activity: 2044
Merit: 329
Activity: 1736
Merit: 116
Everyone has their own opinion regarding Bitcoin, there is nothing wrong if you prefer Ethereum over Bitcoin.
Sure. In my view, it isn't really necessary to know which one is better because it depends on how you manage it and your target. For example, someday, I prefer to choose to buy Ethereum because it is an altcoin season and the Bitcoin price is a bit hard to move significantly. But on another day, I prefer to buy Bitcoin since there is good news related to Bitcoin currently and it potentially triggers an increase in Bitcoin price.

From the example above, both are good. Regarding which one to buy, it depends on the situation.

This is what I mean, we do buy coins depending on the coins situation, which is more profitable for us to buy the coins. Because sometimes
the profit made by Ethereum can be greater than the profit made by Bitcoin. Therefore it is necessary to do technical analysis before buying
Bitcoin or Ethereum. If it turns out that Ethereum falls deeper than Bitcoin, I prefer buying Ethereum because when it goes up the profit generated
can be greater. So don't focus too much on one coins, we have to see the latest situation of the coins we are going to buy. So buying coins
must be flexible.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
Everyone has their own opinion regarding Bitcoin, there is nothing wrong if you prefer Ethereum over Bitcoin.
Sure. In my view, it isn't really necessary to know which one is better because it depends on how you manage it and your target. For example, someday, I prefer to choose to buy Ethereum because it is an altcoin season and the Bitcoin price is a bit hard to move significantly. But on another day, I prefer to buy Bitcoin since there is good news related to Bitcoin currently and it potentially triggers an increase in Bitcoin price.

From the example above, both are good. Regarding which one to buy, it depends on the situation.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
I await the day when Eth rolls out its 2.0 version. I know about the smart contracts that Eth holds, but even after all that, it could not give one significant thing to its users - cheap fees. Even btc is not affordable to be transacted and spent, still we can wait and get our transaction confirmed but in Eth, if gas fee is kept too low then the transaction will be failed. Holding btc had been very much profitable to early adopters and it will be highly profitable to them who believe in the value of btc.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 659
Dimon6969
He just cleared it out that ETH had felt him better than the known Bitcoin. Can't argue with him right? It is his choice and we have ours also, and no matter how we would like to tell him that Bitcoin is the leading coin in the market, his trust towards ETH can't be twisted.
Once we believed into something it will not be easily dissolved, what worse nowadays is people want us also to believe things they believe with when in fact we all have our own understanding and needs in life. What we thought we need may not be suitable for him ,let’s just keep it this way and just find way to take advantage with any crypto we have for our benefit to earn.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 116
Everyone has their own opinion regarding Bitcoin, there is nothing wrong if you prefer Ethereum over Bitcoin. Because the crypto world is not only
Bitcoin, so we don't have to be fixated on HODL or Bitcoin trade. Ethereum is indeed the best alternative to Bitcoin, because Ethereum has also
performed outstandingly this year. But my advice is why not HODL or trade both, because I think Bitcoin and Ethereum are just as good.
Even if Bitcoin and Ethereum can be pumped, you can make a big profit from the two coins.
Pages:
Jump to: