Author

Topic: Why You Should Never Sell Your Bitcoins Ever - page 163. (Read 270138 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
for everyday fast altcoins are needed
Yes it's right.
But the value of the altcoins is so volatile that it's nearly impossible to implement them in daily transactions.

Just like Bitcoin was more volatile and now it seems to be calming down, so these alts will and would calm down as they become bigger and as they mature more.
Bitcoin calming is the situation of silence before a big storm.
And you will see a big pump in near future.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1012
Beyond Imagination
The title is funny, there is not much point in having 1000 BTC worth $10 billion if all you gonna do is stare at the zeros in your wallet. The real gratification of having Bitcoin is being able to buy stuff with it at some point Tongue Having said that, I do plan on always having at least 1 BTC saved up  Smiley

Are you sure? I have no problem holding 1000 BTC worth $10 billion and staring at the zeros 3 times a day in my wallet  Cheesy  I don't have too much things to buy anyway, all the latest gadgets are disappointing, and cost of ownership concern will make bitcoin the best asset to hold
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Move On !!!!!!
Yes it's right.
But the value of the altcoins is so volatile that it's nearly impossible to implement them in daily transactions.

Just like Bitcoin was more volatile and now it seems to be calming down, so these alts will and would calm down as they become bigger and as they mature more.
Yes it's right.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Because it has more potential to grow.
Far greater than anything.

hemmm bitcoin have Biggest comunity who believe that bitcoin can flourish
and im one of that Smiley

I m sure bitcoin in future can be used at more merchand offline like at coffeshop may be i can use bitcoin in De Haagse Markt Roll Eyes
If we want to use Bitcoin in coffee shop or buy pizza then Bitcoin should evolve more.
Cuz at current time the confirmation takes place in approximately 10 to 15 minutes which is a lot of waiting.

I believe that bitcoin will be used in future for internet transactions or as bank transfert but for everyday fast altcoins are needed
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

I m sure bitcoin in future can be used at more merchand offline like at coffeshop may be i can use bitcoin in De Haagse Markt Roll Eyes
If we want to use Bitcoin in coffee shop or buy pizza then Bitcoin should evolve more.
Cuz at current time the confirmation takes place in approximately 10 to 15 minutes which is a lot of waiting.

may be we need bigger wallet like xapo where we can send bitcoin with lower fee and faster confirmation

you can try from xapo user to other xapo user ( not wallet) he need only 3-4 minute to get confirmation

Activity: 364

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
People always say this, but if bitcoin really reached 10K or 100K, their opinion will change, they will wait for 1 million dollar coins  Grin

And people used to have strong motivation to sell when price rose too quick in a short time, that's the reason each bubble is followed by a crash. Making a quick buck and take profit is always attractive, given the fiat money's value never changes so dramatically
I think that this mindset is completely wrong. If Bitcoin was worth 100k each, that would mean that it is either on the path of replacing the current systems or that it already has. Selling back to fiat would be a mistake.
Instead of selling coins, people need to use them as their purchasing power would be exponentially higher than before.

Considering how far it has already grown since it has s started trading, it has already surpassed most assets. The price will definitely grow further, however we can't be sure to what extent.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
People always say this, but if bitcoin really reached 10K or 100K, their opinion will change, they will wait for 1 million dollar coins  Grin

And people used to have strong motivation to sell when price rose too quick in a short time, that's the reason each bubble is followed by a crash. Making a quick buck and take profit is always attractive, given the fiat money's value never changes so dramatically

well i'm sure there must be a target or a limit, that everyone is waiting, i mean do we really need 10, 100M per person? can't many, be satisfied with 1M only? unless their are homeless they should hold a little wealth already
legendary
Activity: 1148
The title is funny, there is not much point in having 1000 BTC worth $10 billion if all you gonna do is stare at the zeros in your wallet. The real gratification of having Bitcoin is being able to buy stuff with it at some point Tongue Having said that, I do plan on always having at least 1 BTC saved up  Smiley
Activity: 994
I know that my fiat currencies will not carry me through every turns of modern economy. That is where the bitcoin come in play. So I never intend to lose my bitcoins.

Switching to digital money/cryptocurrency is much better than the fiat currency because you know where the future lies, but I think it will be wise if you keep buying and selling your coins in order to generate profit and maintain interest. Finding work around btc will also interest you and it will be fun earning money in bitcoins, save that money and hold. Bitcoin is worth holding on.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1012
Beyond Imagination

Activity: 406
AltoCenter.com
I know that my fiat currencies will not carry me through every turns of modern economy. That is where the bitcoin come in play. So I never intend to lose my bitcoins.
Activity: 350
In the first six months of this year Bitcoin out-performed gold!
Gold lost a lot of his value while BTC is trading in a very balanced trend.

Something a bit unexpected but very interesting.

That is something I did not observe until you pointed it out to me, I just checked the stats. The attention from gold will slowly diminish simply because its nothing except an asset now, and in a world of speed and portability in everything we use, gold just seems shiny and nothing else. I love bitcoin, more than gold because I love the tech and the idea of btc and not just shiny asset which only has to offer store of value or otherwise jewelry.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1481
In the first six months of this year Bitcoin out-performed gold!
Gold lost a lot of his value while BTC is trading in a very balanced trend.

Something a bit unexpected but very interesting.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
I think that is a smart decision to leave your bitcoins alone. Just watch as their price rises, and then just use the difference between the paid value (value when you got the bitcoins) and the value at the moment to buy everything you want. It is like a way to save money, with no fixed rates but with a big possibility to double your money Smiley

surely this isn't the time for sell but for buy, the price is telling you that all the time with those swings, that let the shorter be happy too in this crazy market

and if someone really believe in bitcoin for him it should be always the time to buy until his target price
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I don't really think that one should hold forever, its healthy to let your investments out and then watch them make their way back in, with some extra profit. Your tactic of business is not of a rich mind, you should trade bitcoin because trading is always good for the currency, the more it is used, the better it is considered. The cycle of business and demand and supply will never be stopped because of good and daily trade.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I think that is a smart decision to leave your bitcoins alone. Just watch as their price rises, and then just use the difference between the paid value (value when you got the bitcoins) and the value at the moment to buy everything you want. It is like a way to save money, with no fixed rates but with a big possibility to double your money Smiley
Jump to: