Pages:
Author

Topic: Why You Should Never Sell Your Bitcoins Ever - page 21. (Read 270138 times)

Activity: 674
Merit: 101
I am hired and not own by any Team!
Reading the responses to the recent topic titled, "I would sell all my bitcoins if…." has left me concerned.

The kinds of responses on that thread reveal a deep misunderstanding of bitcoin and the current monetary system in many of those who are speculating. Let's consider the scenario in which bitcoin reaches $1000 or let's say $10,000 per bitcoin. Many have said they will cash out if bitcoin reaches this point. Why??

If bitcoin reaches $10,000 it will have to be because the fiat currencies of the world are tumbling to worthlessness via a hyperinflation type scenario and bitcoin is the safe haven, which if you know anything about the current monetary systems of the world, you know this is inevitable. (there have been 3800 fiat currencies throughout history and EVERY SINGLE LAST ONE has crashed to worthlessness; a value of zero) Why would you then sell all of your sound money (Bitcoin) for a bunch of fiat money that is inevitably becoming worthless? I don't understand the logic in doing that.

If bitcoin ever reaches $10,000 per bitcoin, you will NEVER see me selling for fiat paper money. You may however see me having a shopping spree at Overstock.com or TigerDirect.com or NewEgg.com! I will be buying things I want with my bitcoin profits DIRECTLY WITH BITCOIN, not selling my bitcoin for paper fiat. Hopefully by then there will be many more options, perhaps even Amazon.com will be accepting bitcoin for goods and I can have my shopping spree there.

Point being, selling bitcoin for dollars seems counterproductive. Why convert your paper fiat currency into sound value storing superior bitcoin, only to sell all of your superior bitcoin back for worthless antiquated fiat currency again? Why not just spend the bitcoin itself to buy what you want instead of taking a loss by converting back into dollars which will inflate away eventually anyway?
I think if you sell you bitcoin today you will regret soon because you are only tempted in the price of each bitcoin today and you are not thinking the price tomorrow they everything is regretful for you.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
I think when asked "I will answer from the point of view and see the future, we will sell bitcoin.
On the other hand much because of the bitcoin price. many are expecting price increases and after that they hope that by itself they will consider to sell at high prices to get profit. in this case consider selling my bitcoin because it will be the most valuable thing in the world!
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Its not a good idea not to market your coins, I mean if you are getting good results then you need to sell your coins instead of holding it for future, as if later on when the cost drops down the you have to endure deficits.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Everyone has their own mind if they want to sell it or not. Bitcoin is highly volatile so selling it on highs is a good decision for me because it also goes down after some time where you can buy it again.
Activity: 17
I was thinking about this: I'm with you 100% about not selling my btc, it would eventually grow to millions each. However, if governments start banning btc, major wars occur, some other kind of disaster hits us, people would probably want something safer, like land, silver, resources.... I'm on that train, if something major happens, I would sell 50% of my btc for safer resources. What;s your opinion on that?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
In my own opinion it depends on your life routine, If you have a day job to sustain to buy your needs daily then you should just keep your bitcoins and wait till the value of coins increase massively.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
Eventually I will have to sell my btc for fiat as I need money for buying commodities. We gotta keep the ball rolling though otherwise the buy and sell orders won't move up. If there is no need to sell my btc I wouldn't sell too. SOme of use will use BTC to buy the altcoins they wanna hold or trade with.
Bitcoin is money and when you need money you can easily convert it to cash to spend on what you need, however if you can still save then it's better to do it, just make sure you only spend on your necessities so at the end of the day you'll be able to take part of the success of bitcoin.
The value will rise and bitcoin that we are holding is already a great investment so we should realize that this early before it's too late.
Activity: 586
Merit: 250
Because bitcoin is the hope of the future, we are all optimistic that prices tomorrow or next month will skyrocket and never fall again so this makes us sure that never sell bitcoin is the best solution.
Activity: 53
The best thing is not offer your bitcoins, because the bitcoin has a excellent long term a head.As an example the halving is coming, they say that will insert a zero to it, so you will make a lot of earnings.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
Eventually I will have to sell my btc for fiat as I need money for buying commodities. We gotta keep the ball rolling though otherwise the buy and sell orders won't move up. If there is no need to sell my btc I wouldn't sell too. SOme of use will use BTC to buy the altcoins they wanna hold or trade with.
Activity: 651
Merit: 103
Reading the responses to the recent topic titled, "I would sell all my bitcoins if…." has left me concerned.

The kinds of responses on that thread reveal a deep misunderstanding of bitcoin and the current monetary system in many of those who are speculating. Let's consider the scenario in which bitcoin reaches $1000 or let's say $10,000 per bitcoin. Many have said they will cash out if bitcoin reaches this point. Why??

If bitcoin reaches $10,000 it will have to be because the fiat currencies of the world are tumbling to worthlessness via a hyperinflation type scenario and bitcoin is the safe haven, which if you know anything about the current monetary systems of the world, you know this is inevitable. (there have been 3800 fiat currencies throughout history and EVERY SINGLE LAST ONE has crashed to worthlessness; a value of zero) Why would you then sell all of your sound money (Bitcoin) for a bunch of fiat money that is inevitably becoming worthless? I don't understand the logic in doing that.

If bitcoin ever reaches $10,000 per bitcoin, you will NEVER see me selling for fiat paper money. You may however see me having a shopping spree at Overstock.com or TigerDirect.com or NewEgg.com! I will be buying things I want with my bitcoin profits DIRECTLY WITH BITCOIN, not selling my bitcoin for paper fiat. Hopefully by then there will be many more options, perhaps even Amazon.com will be accepting bitcoin for goods and I can have my shopping spree there.

Point being, selling bitcoin for dollars seems counterproductive. Why convert your paper fiat currency into sound value storing superior bitcoin, only to sell all of your superior bitcoin back for worthless antiquated fiat currency again? Why not just spend the bitcoin itself to buy what you want instead of taking a loss by converting back into dollars which will inflate away eventually anyway?
I think the main reason why we should not sell our bitcoins is because of the value that is rapidly growing. The progress of the bitcoin in the market is very good and I believe that it will reach $10,000 per each before the year will end.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Hold Btc
The cost of an action is the best opportunity fore-gone.my current cost is 0, although only 5btc, but not to 1 million not to sell  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 14
Because one day it will be your future!
Activity: 286
I dont see any reason to sell my coins, even i had made those recently, as a trader i do take some risks doing those with bitcoin wich looks like wanna to grow. A lot speculation is around bitcoin now, all people wanna to get the free fork coins, arent scared as in the begining, and well bitcoin is up and down along the day, few minutes i watched the market it changed 50-200 dollars, and well its an opportunity to make money.
Activity: 4
You will see a time that you must market your Bitcoin. If you simply wait around then you definitely cant get profit and earn money.But there will be a time that you want market it on your own. Time  and also the value depends on when you will sell it or purchase it.
Activity: 560
You need to by no means ever market your bitcoins due to the fact of the long term it has.The bitcoin is at a lower cost at the moment but that will change.Also the halving is coming so that is fairly great.

Bitcoin is the future currency. It will improve the future and it will use all country. So will never sell the bitcoin. I will hold the bitcoin for the prices increases. it will use the bitcoin for the future tranction process. If you hold you know the bitcoin process you will get more information for the from bitcoin.
If you never sell Bitcoin, how do you get profits from Bitcoin Roll Eyes? I don't think you want to invest in Bitcoin without benefit and just by your favorite. You need to have a target and you will sell your Bitcoin as long as your target reached, don't let any reason make you consider.
Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
You need to by no means ever market your bitcoins due to the fact of the long term it has.The bitcoin is at a lower cost at the moment but that will change.Also the halving is coming so that is fairly great.

Bitcoin is the future currency. It will improve the future and it will use all country. So will never sell the bitcoin. I will hold the bitcoin for the prices increases. it will use the bitcoin for the future tranction process. If you hold you know the bitcoin process you will get more information for the from bitcoin.
Activity: 50
Activity: 26
because you do not really need to ask if you have time to use it and to get rid of and to earn money
Activity: 552
The one reason is I have not much bitcoin to sell and the second reason due to which I didn’t want to sell is the future price will be high at that time I will sell my bitcoin. People want to make a reserve of this bitcoin and then when they need urgent money they will sell their certain amount of bitcoin.
Whenever price is high, I’m used to selling my Bitcoins. If I’m sent any Bitcoin as of now that price is close $6,000, I won’t be storing it cause I know that price will run down at anytime, so I just sell it off. The only time I save Bitcoin is when the price is low, cause I have assurance that price will definitely go high and I will make something from it.

Precisely, we would be much better to think of something that certainly never too high in thinking about things that aren't necessarily true. Bitcoin is indeed profitable, but never too high in a dream to get a lot of advantages for if it is not achieved then it will give you a very bad feeling for the life to come. Better thinking or doing something, the appropriate place and don't overdo it.
You can dream but you should not to put your dream in Bitcoin and want your dream become the truth. Nothing will happen easily like your thought. Therefore, instead of become a dreamer, I will use my time to work and make money from Bitcoin, it can helps me earn a lot of Bitcoin before its value increases more.
Pages:
Jump to: