Pages:
Author

Topic: Why You Should Never Sell Your Bitcoins Ever - page 19. (Read 270138 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
This is a fair enough argument but some goods and services you can only pay for via fiat.  In fact most goods/services can only be paid for by fiat or credit.  Inflation is going to be a thing at all if you are just selling the amount of BTC you need to make a purchase in fiat.  I am guessing you mean exchanging for large amounts of fiat that you wouldn't be using in a few days time.

I agree. Although the recognition and potential of bitcoin is steadily on the rise. What is the sense of earning bitcoin without any purpose for it. There are so many other things you can do to utilize your bitcoin better. You can either invest it in a good company, or you can trade them in the market. Another venture you can do is to trade it off to cash and use it to build a business to pair off with your bitcoin earnings. I think the essence of a currency is to be used.
Activity: 252
Merit: 104
“Blockchain Connection Framework”
To convert from BTC to fiat there will be a fee, whereas just buying whatever it is directly with bitcoin there will not.

I would agree. What is the sense of having a lot of bitcoins, if you will just store it in your wallet without ever wanting to use it for some purposeful. I think it would be best to use it somewhere useful like trading or  investing. Or, you can use it to do business or convert it to cash where you can have it stored in the bank, and if an emergency arises, then you can use it. I think all are more productive than plainly storing it.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Well i think by selling your bitcoins will be much saver and i think that bitcoin won't be so high value for forever one day bitcoin will die.
And when it dies a lot of people would lose their money if they invested into bitcoin and didn't sell it.
Activity: 8
I think that if you buyed a lot of bitcoin in the past then i should wait because there is always a chance that bitcoin will one day reach 10k or maybe even 20. And if that happens then you would have made a lot of money  but if you buyed your bitcoins recently you should sell at a good price so you don't lose.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
It was my bad luck that I came to know about the bitcoins when prices are $1000 / bitcoin. I was just wondering to collect some satoshis from bitcoin faucets in that period.

Same here, BTC was $650 when i start. That time i could buy some bitcoin because i had money. But i did not buy and i spent all my money to stupid things. Now i could have 15 bitcoin but i have just 0.7 right now. Anyways i would never sell my coins because i believe that it will rise and it became my hobby.. First think in the morning i check BTC price before i go to bathroom Smiley
Activity: 117
Merit: 100
Currently there is a high bar to get money exchanged into and out of Bitcoin. It’s a mess: costly, time consuming and a big hassle. Seriously! Have you tried using an exchange? Even the most trusted one (Coinbase of San Francisco) makes it incredibly difficult to get money in and out of BTC. Fortunately, this situation is gradually improving.

Where Bitcoin really shines (or more accurately, when it will shine), occurs at the time when more vendors choose to leave revenues in BTC, pending their own purchases from suppliers, shareholder payouts, or simply as retained savings.

When this happens, all sorts of good things will follow…

A growing fraction of sellers leave their bitcoin in their wallets, realizing that they will need to spend it for their own labor and materials.
Gradually, wild exchange-rate gyrations diminish—not because fewer people are exchanging money, but because the Bitcoin supply/demand value is driven more by actual commerce than it is by speculation.
Sellers begin pricing merchandise in Bitcoin rather than legacy units (i.e. national currencies)—because they are less anxious to exchange out of BTC immediately after each sale.
When sellers begin letting a fraction of bitcoin revenues ride—and as they begin pricing goods and services in BTC—a phenomenal tipping point will follow…

If goods and services are priced in BTC, then everyone involved saves money and engages in transactions more efficiently.
If goods and services are priced in BTC, then the public will begin to perceive exchange rate volatility as a changing dollar rather than a changing bitcoin.
If buyers also begin to save their BTC (i.e. they do not worry about immediately moving it back to national currency), it means that Bitcoin is being perceived as a stored value—not just an exchange chit. That may seem to be a subtle footnote, but the ramifications are earth shaking. That earthquake is the world gradually moving away from centralized treasury-issued bank notes and toward a unified currency that we can all trust.
People, everywhere, will one day place their trust in a far more robust and worthy mechanism than paper promissory notes printed by transient, regional governments—governments that turn on the printing press or borrow from unborn generations whenever they have a shortfall. That’s where Bitcoin comes in. It is a brilliantly crafted mechanism that is fully distributed, p2p, transaction verified (yet private), has a capped supply and is secure. And it has already achieved a two-sided network.
Activity: 420
It will come to a point were you will sell your bitcoin, i think that when people realized that bitcoin prices is so big they will sell it no matter what.
Activity: 257
Selling Bitcoin in this time it is not the best idea that we can do, why? Because the value price of BTC now is falling down. So we need to hold for a while our BTC and wait until the value of bitcoin increase.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
That's why... Even if you bought your bitcoins at 1000$ more than they are after some time, just hold cause in future you will be able to earn some after pump.
well i believe holding bitcoin is really a good strategy on getting more profit.but if we hold it forever it sounds like we are too greedy.i believe most of the greedy person didnt get blessing that is why if the price of bitcoin is enoughf for you to gain more than what you invest maybe there is no reason for holding in a long time because all we do find is profit.so if the profit is there grab it for good.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
That's why... Even if you bought your bitcoins at 1000$ more than they are after some time, just hold cause in future you will be able to earn some after pump.
Activity: 44
You must not sell your bitcoins at all.This is since the bitcoin is the potential of all currency's.Also the bitcoin will increase soon or later on to a large cost.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Its better to hold and not sell your bitcoins because the future is of bitcoin and since last year bitcoin's price is flying high and day by day its price is increasing so better to hold and wait for the big time.
Activity: 759
Merit: 505
Well this is a good idea but people like me who do not have money in bank and always want money to survive in real life has to cash out money and cannot save money in Bitcoins, This is really great if we have some bankroll and can save Bitcoins otherwise it is useless idea.
If you have a day job that gives you an fixed income in fiat and if bitcoin is an extra source of income for you then its good to save it for a long term but if you are dependent only on bitcoins for living then you need to sell your coins regularly to take care of your basic expenses and there is nothing wrong in selling it when price goes higher as its ultimately giving you higher value in fiat so never selling bitcoins doesn't make any sense as you should sell it whenever you are making good profits from it.
Activity: 720
Merit: 500
Well this is a good idea but people like me who do not have money in bank and always want money to survive in real life has to cash out money and cannot save money in Bitcoins, This is really great if we have some bankroll and can save Bitcoins otherwise it is useless idea.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
I really think that hoarding bitcoin is somehow not good. The reason why people want to earn bitcoin is for them to earn money for daily daily expenses or to buy things that they want. It is good to hold some bitcoin, however, don't deprive your self of the things that you want or need. It's good to spend bitcoin from time to time.

How many stores and shops are accepting Bitcoins right now? Not many. And if I really want to spend my Bitcoins, then I need to create an account in the dark market sites and do shopping there. It is not something that I want to do. If there are ample opportunities to use our coins, then most of us will use them for shopping and other purposes.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
I really think that hoarding bitcoin is somehow not good. The reason why people want to earn bitcoin is for them to earn money for daily daily expenses or to buy things that they want. It is good to hold some bitcoin, however, don't deprive your self of the things that you want or need. It's good to spend bitcoin from time to time.
Activity: 155
Selling your bitcoin in a short time will lead you to have a regret. You will notice if you sell your bitcoin at low price it won't give a profitable value but, if you are going to hold and wait for a long run of your bitcoin since its value is not fixed you could earn a lot of profit on it.

- In summary, bitcoin is a potential investment and the hottest in the future, it still has many opportunities to increase prices, so if we sell it too soon, we will only waste a lot of profits, we will regret and be sad when we look at the price of bitcoin in the future. The price of bitcoin will always be more expensive over time and it is gradually attracting the attention of new investors, a large amount of money is poured into bitcoin every day, so the opportunity to Bitcoin achieve a higher price than ever before is huge, we should accumulate and wait, bitcoin will satisfy us, should not sell bitcoin at this time, this is not the most appropriate time, patience is the key to our success with bitcoin
There is no doubt in it because now the bitcoin is being famous and with the passage of the time the bitcoin is increasing in the value and the income I can see how fast the bitcoin is getting high and he future of the bitcoin is bright I know not only today but all the time the bitcoin is trying to have the fun and then to increase as much as the bitcoin can increase it will increase but it will be possible just by saving the bitcoin.

Being famous is not the only thing in crypto markets. Bitcoin the power, but bitcoin doesn't have a strong team to fight with those bitcoin cashers.

We have under attack of bitcoin cashers and holders are losing money due to this action.
Activity: 267
Merit: 110
Just hodl.
i think bitcoin is a type of treasure in digital currency.and better than gold .because price is rising with the passage of time Selling bitcoin at this movement is not really good i think.  but you have later in the future the opportunity to sell it when the profit will be higher so you can sell it with a lot of profit and that would be perfect if that will be possible for you.
But if you want to make now profit it would be better that you are going to trade and that is nice.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
Selling your bitcoin in a short time will lead you to have a regret. You will notice if you sell your bitcoin at low price it won't give a profitable value but, if you are going to hold and wait for a long run of your bitcoin since its value is not fixed you could earn a lot of profit on it.

- In summary, bitcoin is a potential investment and the hottest in the future, it still has many opportunities to increase prices, so if we sell it too soon, we will only waste a lot of profits, we will regret and be sad when we look at the price of bitcoin in the future. The price of bitcoin will always be more expensive over time and it is gradually attracting the attention of new investors, a large amount of money is poured into bitcoin every day, so the opportunity to Bitcoin achieve a higher price than ever before is huge, we should accumulate and wait, bitcoin will satisfy us, should not sell bitcoin at this time, this is not the most appropriate time, patience is the key to our success with bitcoin
There is no doubt in it because now the bitcoin is being famous and with the passage of the time the bitcoin is increasing in the value and the income I can see how fast the bitcoin is getting high and he future of the bitcoin is bright I know not only today but all the time the bitcoin is trying to have the fun and then to increase as much as the bitcoin can increase it will increase but it will be possible just by saving the bitcoin.
Activity: 448
There is a rise in prices, and then a fall. If you do not sell on time, then existing bitkoyny will become cheaper.
At the moment, there are difficulties with buying goods for bitcoins. There are few places where they are accepted. And it is reasonable to buy them only when buying through bitcoin allows you to avoid a bank. It is also better to leave the bitcoin to yourself, because it is an investment asset and your investment can be multiplied
Pages:
Jump to: