Pages:
Author

Topic: Why You Should Never Sell Your Bitcoins Ever - page 20. (Read 270138 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
To convert from BTC to fiat there will be a fee, whereas just buying whatever it is directly with bitcoin there will not.
In my country there is no fee if you convert to fiat, we're happy to have a app like coin.ph in philippines becuase this is the one of the best wallet in our country, i dont wamt to sell my bitcoin becuase i have wating value, of the bitcoin value raise 10k$ i will sell my bitcoin.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
Selling your bitcoin in a short time will lead you to have a regret. You will notice if you sell your bitcoin at low price it won't give a profitable value but, if you are going to hold and wait for a long run of your bitcoin since its value is not fixed you could earn a lot of profit on it.

- In summary, bitcoin is a potential investment and the hottest in the future, it still has many opportunities to increase prices, so if we sell it too soon, we will only waste a lot of profits, we will regret and be sad when we look at the price of bitcoin in the future. The price of bitcoin will always be more expensive over time and it is gradually attracting the attention of new investors, a large amount of money is poured into bitcoin every day, so the opportunity to Bitcoin achieve a higher price than ever before is huge, we should accumulate and wait, bitcoin will satisfy us, should not sell bitcoin at this time, this is not the most appropriate time, patience is the key to our success with bitcoin
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Because the price will go up more than you think it will reach a whole new level easily and you will not expect it at all just like we did not expect it to become 7k in 11 months when it started at a price of 950 dollars this year in January.
Activity: 468
Experience the Future of DeFi
You shouldn't sell your Bitcoin specially some country are now recognizing Bitcoin as digital money. Only 21Million of supply of Bitcoin and we are now in 16Million. So buy as long as you can because if you do have faith that one day Bitcoin will be accepted, at least you won't be able to regret it for the rest of your life.
Activity: 196
well, i agreed with your opinion sire. when you got yourself bitcoin, and go to spend the bitcoin itself because the currency will goes up anyways. but, sometimes we need to sell some of our bitcoin in the matter of urgency need to that only can be paid in fiat. that's what make some of use sell it, i guess? just my opinion though  Smiley
Activity: 812
Merit: 108
I know that bitcoin will rise in future but how long we can hold bitcoin for future,
one day we should have to sell bitcoins. But Bitcoin is always have political issue like We can't trust govt. when they will ban bitcoin inside the country.
like China did, people loss millions of dollar. similar Indonesia did.
so Don't always seek for long term profit because Risk is always be there.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
I think the ideal goal for holders is that by the time bitcoin is worth a lot more then you'll be able to just use it to buy all your necessary goods and services directly without having to deal in fiat.
Activity: 2
You shouldn't market them since the bitcoin is itself is the future of all currency's in the world.So its easier to just hold your bitcoin and wait for the second till you will make large earnings on it.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
There is no reason to encourage me to sell bitcoin, the price of tomorrow or the day after tomorrow will increase and more expensive, I make bitcoin for future investment so I will sell if the value is high and I can get rich.
Activity: 233
I simply collecting bitcoin because i'm just attempting my good fortune about bitcoin and bitcoin could be quality value than cash.. However i am generating this two money and bitcoin i simply keeping much more bitcoins and watch for prevent halving to make more revenue..

You definitely have a good idea and future plans for your bitcoin. It is really true that it is better if we will not sell our bitcoin ever because sooner or later, its price will keep on changing and it is better if we will have bitcoin whether the price is increasing or decreasing because your future family will benefit from the bitcoin you have in your wallet. Maybe today we cannot really see the advantage of keeping bitcoin in our pocket but in the future we can understand it.
Activity: 564
Merit: 500
My main reason is that if I sell now I'm sorry that the price of every day is always up, this is what makes me not interested to sell bitcoin now. many predictors are convinced that this year's bitcoin price could reach $ 7500 and it proved so much that I am more and more convinced that the price could reach $ 10,000.
Yes Bitcoin is like a long term investment and have proven to give very very good returns in long term and more profitable than gold.and value of bitcoin increasing by the passage of time.its mean that .its like investment..

Everyone who has a brain must know that bitcoin will be worth more. Its already heading to 10k so you should not sell your bitcoins. Just keep them please you will have a good profit.
I did not sell mine because i know that it will get really high. Experts say that it will go to 200k LOL.
I don't trust any experts said, lol Grin, they are just normal trader like us.
So, I don't think we are different, because unless the whales know the next treding and high price of Bitcoin.
But remember, the whales also don't know exact the highest price of Bitcoin in future, therefore, all target for Bitcoin are speculation.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Selling your bitcoin in a short time will lead you to have a regret. You will notice if you sell your bitcoin at low price it won't give a profitable value but, if you are going to hold and wait for a long run of your bitcoin since its value is not fixed you could earn a lot of profit on it.
Activity: 93
My main reason is that if I sell now I'm sorry that the price of every day is always up, this is what makes me not interested to sell bitcoin now. many predictors are convinced that this year's bitcoin price could reach $ 7500 and it proved so much that I am more and more convinced that the price could reach $ 10,000.
Yes Bitcoin is like a long term investment and have proven to give very very good returns in long term and more profitable than gold.and value of bitcoin increasing by the passage of time.its mean that .its like investment..

Everyone who has a brain must know that bitcoin will be worth more. Its already heading to 10k so you should not sell your bitcoins. Just keep them please you will have a good profit.
I did not sell mine because i know that it will get really high. Experts say that it will go to 200k LOL.
Activity: 201
Campaign Manager
Having a money paper at hand and fiat currency is a great deal but you should always hold some money on Bitcoin in case you still wanted to make it grow higher or trade it otherwise. We do not know when will the currency rise or fall. Bitcoin is a long term investment for me because it really makes a good deal with people around the globe.
Activity: 98
This is good, because bitcoins are nearly always rising. If you are smart i would wait a few years now and get my doubled money back. I would then invest in altcoins.

Bitcoin is getting expensive now so i would just back off from it.
Activity: 119
Selling your bitcoins that is something you mustn't do if you want a lot of profit. Bitcoins is still rising it is now nearly at 7.5k It will go to 10k in the future.

I think that it will even go in the future to 100k this is possible because now more people are supporting it.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
Well never ever is not excellent, but if you want to lengthy invest your bitcoins it will be fairly great.Because the marketplace is obtaining even bigger and the sum is acquiring larger.
We have to sell bitcoin because the purpose of buying it is to sell when the price will rise to take profit.
I think it's one of the best investment for this year but we should set some target for selling to ensure we will meet our target profit.
Activity: 50
Well never ever is not excellent, but if you want to lengthy invest your bitcoins it will be fairly great.Because the marketplace is obtaining even bigger and the sum is acquiring larger.
Activity: 154
Merit: 20
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
Pages:
Jump to: