Pages:
Author

Topic: Why You Should Never Sell Your Bitcoins Ever - page 16. (Read 270138 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 252
It seems that your prediction became true. The bitcoin prove that it is the strongest cryptocurrency. I believe that people who entered in the cryptocurrency world are aware to what bitcoin can do. It is better for us if we hold our bitcoins in a long time.
In general, yes, bitcoin should be kept as long as possible, as it will continue to grow in price for a long time. But sometimes you need money or put money into more profitable businesses
Activity: 481
Merit: 100
It seems that your prediction became true. The bitcoin prove that it is the strongest cryptocurrency. I believe that people who entered in the cryptocurrency world are aware to what bitcoin can do. It is better for us if we hold our bitcoins in a long time.
Activity: 779
Merit: 500
I think it's absurd to sell Bitcoin. Especially now, when it's value increases every day. If you own Bitcoin, you need to have nerves of steel and good self-control to not to panic every time when it drops and not sell it at a loss.
There is no need to be absurd, it is absurd to wait for the Bitcoin price to rise simply by buying. The market will respond to sudden price increases, everyone knows that. The important thing is to sell it in the right place.
Agreed but the thing is if you are not going to sell your bitcoins ever, then there will be nothing fruitful which you’ll be getting in return. You have to go for selling your bitcoins one day of you want to get something good in return.

Yes, you need to go for holding of your bitcoins for as long period of time as you really can. Hold it for some time and then sell them for having more money.
Long or short time are not important, remember you only need to earn profit through your investment, so as long as the price of Bitcoin increases higher than your buy price, you had profit from Bitcoin. You should sell to take profit because the chance to sell Bitcoin at high price within short time not easy to have.
Activity: 294
I just realized that it's not that you should never sell your bitcoins ever, but you should learn to hold your bitcoins and wait for the right time to sell those.
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
I think it's absurd to sell Bitcoin. Especially now, when it's value increases every day. If you own Bitcoin, you need to have nerves of steel and good self-control to not to panic every time when it drops and not sell it at a loss.
There is no need to be absurd, it is absurd to wait for the Bitcoin price to rise simply by buying. The market will respond to sudden price increases, everyone knows that. The important thing is to sell it in the right place.
Agreed but the thing is if you are not going to sell your bitcoins ever, then there will be nothing fruitful which you’ll be getting in return. You have to go for selling your bitcoins one day of you want to get something good in return.

Yes, you need to go for holding of your bitcoins for as long period of time as you really can. Hold it for some time and then sell them for having more money.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
Since last August I was convinced that bitcoin prices will continue to rise, but because there is little doubt then I sold some btc that I have and now I'm regret that the price has reached $ 10,000, I did not expect that the price could be as fast as this goes up and I'll keep to a long time and do not care about any issues that say bitcoin will drop.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
Because I hope that the price will continue to rise, it's been more than 6 months I never sell bitcoin, this is because I'm optimistic that bitcoin prices will continue to rise and proven, now I can get big profits for patience keep and more later.
one of the most common reasons why many people do not immediately sell their bitcoin is because they wait for a higher price than today and it is the most appropriate choice these days. because the price will definitely go up and you'll be disappointed if you sell your bitcoin right now
Activity: 196
We all see that bitcoin is growing and even as Waren Buffet said and the Banks's head Dimon "it will even hit 100k USD" but the important thing here is about its real value. Currently it is pure speculation in mu opinion, bitcoin reached such price because of its features. The question is how many and if goverments will accept crypto?
Activity: 364
Merit: 267
Because I hope that the price will continue to rise, it's been more than 6 months I never sell bitcoin, this is because I'm optimistic that bitcoin prices will continue to rise and proven, now I can get big profits for patience keep and more later.
That's the determination! Many regrets selling their btc before seeing how it's price grows now, many will be more interested on it since it progresses way too high as expected, keep bolding and we'll be a millionaire soon.
Yes its true holding your bitcoins because we believe that the price of bitcoin will continue to grow for the next coming months or years. The potential of bitcoin has already been proven on so many ways that is why more and more users are engaging into bitcoin. Bitcoin is really a nice investment you can earn a big profit if you just hold.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
To be honest, I do not think that it's never good but holding it for the long run is great because it has a good future and can go up to a higher amount Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007
That's the determination! Many regrets selling their btc before seeing how it's price grows now, many will be more interested on it since it progresses way too high as expected, keep bolding and we'll be a millionaire soon.
Activity: 700
Merit: 277
Activity: 59
Yes the rate of people adopting bitcoin is much faster, everyday thousands of people are getting awareness about bitcoin and adopt it. As the future is the time of bitcoin currency. People all over the world like it.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I think t 's better to maintain Bitcoin and etherium (may also be XEM and DASH) in long-phrase.i
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
Yes Bitcoin is like a long term investment and have proven to give very very good returns in long term and more profitable than gold.
In 2009 you could buy lots of Bitcoin for $1 and in 2013 price was above 1000$ for one Bitcoin only.
and now bitcoin price is almost 8000$ and yet the long term is not over,but scary to loss that huge amount if comes a time bitcoin goes drop deeper as we cant imagine today.so lets be practical no one knows what bitcoin or crypto after 10 more years.we must make sure we wont suffer in the end.withdraw some and invest some
Balance both. In my opinion, we do not need to spend much money for investment. Sometimes, withdraw our profits and saving or buy other assets for saving as gold, real estate ... in long time are better than invest more money in Bitcoin and get more risk.
I think the risk of investing in bitcoin is shrinking/smaller now, look at bitcoin prices keep rising and it would be highly recommended for you to hold your bitcoin more longer and even add or buy bitcoin again because it would be a big advantage for you. honestly at this time I prefer to invest with most of my money in bitcoin than with gold dude.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
i dont believe that we should never ever sell our bitcoin i think there is a consideration if ever we are going to sell some of our bitcoin like for example emergencies and selling or convert our bitcoin is a very help for us,so it's common sense already right?
Activity: 210
Cause it has the possibility that the rate of bitcoin in the future will be millions Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
It will be a dangerous move if somebody says he is not going to sell Bitcoins ever. if we will check Bitcoi's history, so we see it has been volatile a lot!
so if a person is holding bitcoin since it was $1000 and now it has reached $9000 and if still that person is not selling, then hi is saying NO to money .
Cause I think anyone who is holding bitcoins should have a target set  to SELL and sell it at that target, fix the margin.
and again enter it @ lower levels  Roll Eyes
Activity: 98
Reading the responses to the recent topic titled, "I would sell all my bitcoins if…." has left me concerned.

The kinds of responses on that thread reveal a deep misunderstanding of bitcoin and the current monetary system in many of those who are speculating. Let's consider the scenario in which bitcoin reaches $1000 or let's say $10,000 per bitcoin. Many have said they will cash out if bitcoin reaches this point. Why??

If bitcoin reaches $10,000 it will have to be because the fiat currencies of the world are tumbling to worthlessness via a hyperinflation type scenario and bitcoin is the safe haven, which if you know anything about the current monetary systems of the world, you know this is inevitable. (there have been 3800 fiat currencies throughout history and EVERY SINGLE LAST ONE has crashed to worthlessness; a value of zero) Why would you then sell all of your sound money (Bitcoin) for a bunch of fiat money that is inevitably becoming worthless? I don't understand the logic in doing that.

If bitcoin ever reaches $10,000 per bitcoin, you will NEVER see me selling for fiat paper money. You may however see me having a shopping spree at Overstock.com or TigerDirect.com or NewEgg.com! I will be buying things I want with my bitcoin profits DIRECTLY WITH BITCOIN, not selling my bitcoin for paper fiat. Hopefully by then there will be many more options, perhaps even Amazon.com will be accepting bitcoin for goods and I can have my shopping spree there.

Point being, selling bitcoin for dollars seems counterproductive. Why convert your paper fiat currency into sound value storing superior bitcoin, only to sell all of your superior bitcoin back for worthless antiquated fiat currency again? Why not just spend the bitcoin itself to buy what you want instead of taking a loss by converting back into dollars which will inflate away eventually anyway?
For me, Selling bitcoins never doesn't make any sense as if you will never sell your coins then you will never get any profits and as an investors our primary concern should be to make good profits whenever possible so if price is good and giving me best profits then I will surely think of selling some of my coins and collect the profits and the balance will keep for future to earn even higher profits ...
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
Pages:
Jump to: