Pages:
Author

Topic: Why you Still believe in Bitcoin? - page 12. (Read 1894 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
April 09, 2018, 08:18:22 AM
 Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are novelties that can replace gold. Of course, there are many other reasons why people believe in Bitcoin, but the premise with which they begin is that the future will be made out of digital currencies. And if we listen to our common sense, it’s not too far-fetched.
Activity: 112
April 09, 2018, 08:11:03 AM
cause, many people change her life use in bitcoin. it is only way out income in the money. i see many people income money or saved in future so, I still believe in bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
April 09, 2018, 07:41:12 AM
I believe in bitcoin is because bitcoin has many functions and this can be proven. many well-known people also support bitcoin. the potential of bitcoin is still very large. countries are discussing bitcoin

Yes in terms of community bitcoin has a large community among the other coins, and bitcoin is the most popular and its good to invest because we witness the rise of bitcoin so for me i will believe in bitcoin no matter what, it may rise or fall bitcoin is still a bitcoin no matter what happens.
Activity: 220
https://streamies.io/
April 09, 2018, 07:37:37 AM
This is more secured stage contrasted with banks and it will return more benefit so every one of the people groups are drop the record in bank at that point join the crypto stage so it is additionally encouraging stage.  Wink Wink Wink

honestly! Bitcoin is exchange the whole way of existence. 
Bitcoin is an unfathomable length of time computerized cash so it will keep on crypto organize.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
So,
Bitcoin will never pass on anyway one plausibility is possible Internet is fail miserably on the planet normally computerized types of cash are kicked the basin. Grin Grin Grin
Despite that many people don't believe in bitcoin because of the fear for being scammed, me and my brother still believe in bitcoin because it is one of our sources of income. Bitcoin help us a lot. It gives us hope that one day, we are going to be successful and the bitcoin will make our lives better. And, with bitcoin we can have a better future.
Activity: 68
April 09, 2018, 07:24:43 AM
Yes , i believed in bitcoin . because that is a largest currency in the crypto world.
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
April 09, 2018, 07:22:07 AM
Its anonymous and wallet encryption is one of the reasons at which the community believes in Bitcoin. Moreso, Bitcoin gives its owner the totality of freedom, right and control over itself without the presence of the third party or governments. The fact that it can't be accessed by unknown authorizer gives me strong reasons to believe in BTC.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
April 09, 2018, 07:05:30 AM
I believe bitcoin because it give challenge  people to earn money.and the bridge to success.And help me to connect my knowledge to other people.
Everyone has their own reasons for loving bitcoin and supporting it. Some people like you love it because it is providing them with an opportunity of achieving their goals which were not previously possible for them with their jobs or whatever was their source of income. Majority in my opinion is with it because of this reason. Few people love it because it facilitates them with alternative transactions method.
Activity: 406
April 09, 2018, 12:11:57 AM
I believe bitcoin because it helps me lot,it has great future.it has good contribution for living life.I still believe bitcoin because many people earn money by using bitcoin.also many people invest in bitcoin and got profit.
Activity: 126
April 08, 2018, 11:58:44 PM
This is more secured stage contrasted with banks and it will return more benefit so every one of the people groups are drop the record in bank at that point join the crypto stage so it is additionally encouraging stage.  Wink Wink Wink

Bitcoin is an unfathomable length of time computerized cash so it will keep on crypto organize.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
So,
Bitcoin will never pass on anyway one plausibility is possible Internet is fail miserably on the planet normally computerized types of cash are kicked the basin. Grin Grin Grin
I still believe in bitcoin no matter what happens because o truly believe that I can achieve my goals someday with the help of bitcoin
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
April 08, 2018, 11:57:01 PM
I believe in bitcoin is because bitcoin has many functions and this can be proven. many well-known people also support bitcoin. the potential of bitcoin is still very large. countries are discussing bitcoin
April 08, 2018, 11:48:24 PM

So,
I still believe in bitcoin because  many people are getting rich with this and many people become more millionaires
Activity: 225
Merit: 107
April 08, 2018, 11:46:52 PM
i believed in bitcoins because i earn money without sweat
Activity: 123
April 08, 2018, 11:35:05 PM
Of course! I really believe on bitcoin, because of the total good contributions to the living people, and not only to the living people but also to the economic development of the world, and I really believe that bitcoin is the key to solve economic crisis all over the world.
April 08, 2018, 11:31:00 PM

So,
I still really believe in  bitcoin because I know it someday it gonna help me in everything so far
April 08, 2018, 11:24:39 PM
I still believe bitcoin, because  it change my life, i get profit by using it. Moreover Bitcoin will be a long term success. And it's a currency internet and unlike real money.
Activity: 308
April 08, 2018, 11:15:50 PM

So,
Bitcoin is one of the trendiest currencies today, in many emerging markets such as Eth as well as NEO, which have excellent fundamentals but can not chase Bitcoins. The difference between supply and demand is different, so many investors choose Bitcoin.
Activity: 143
Merit: 11
April 08, 2018, 11:01:22 PM
The simple reason why I still I believe in bitcoin is that the security of PoW and furthermore it is the gateway to many crypto assets that would transact fiat easier.
Activity: 140
April 08, 2018, 11:00:41 PM

So,

you can see the bitcoin price every year, there are always increase every year. i think bitcoin is a good investment for long-term, that's why i still believe it  Wink

I strongly agree with you that Bitcoin will be a long term success, why? Because it's a currency of the internet and unlike real money, Bitcoin are issued and manage without any central authority. Bitcoin from it's very Low value, now it is consistently risen in value. That's why I do really believe in Bitcoin coz it will give us more profit when we invest on it.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
April 08, 2018, 10:58:40 PM
This belief arises from experience in dealing with the market. that this market is already accustomed to decline and we can see data to say that there will be hope in the future
Activity: 133
April 08, 2018, 10:54:12 PM
I believe in BTC because it based on technology will be the way to change the world in future, every one take advantage to invest here and gain profit. I thing the cryptocurrency like BTC will be the medium of currency in future.
Pages:
Jump to: