Pages:
Author

Topic: Why you Still believe in Bitcoin? - page 15. (Read 1894 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 06:50:39 AM
Any currency is risk.But I believe bitcoin Safe 80%.Bitcoin is secure Online Cryptocurrency.Bitcoin is popular Currency in the world.
Activity: 286
Merit: 1
April 08, 2018, 06:50:19 AM
yes I trust bitcoin even though it's falling now because it has helped me a lot since since I was a bitcoin I gave my family a good future.
Activity: 154
April 08, 2018, 06:49:05 AM
I still believe in bitcoin because I believe it has a big potential in the future most especially bitcoin is now getting popular and more demand will come.
Activity: 144
April 08, 2018, 06:48:09 AM
even though the bitcoin has dropped I still trust here because I have earned a great deal here and maybe I have more people to help it when it is still promoting bitcoin in the Philippines.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
April 08, 2018, 06:44:25 AM
I still believe in bitcoin because it has enriched me, and made my life richer, it has become a stable source of income for my family, hoping that future bitcoins will thrive More and more popular.
Activity: 86
April 08, 2018, 06:38:59 AM
I believe in bitcoins because it has provided good returns for last 8 years. If it was really a bubble or ponzi scheme, it would have collapsed in few months.
Activity: 266
April 08, 2018, 06:37:14 AM
Bitcoin has a promising goal. It has been a hassle ever since, paying with cash. Where you still have to count your money and bring it everywhere, well it's quite time consuming. So, with this new era, we should embrace change and hopefully this will make transaction more convenient to everyone.
Activity: 135
Merit: 3
April 08, 2018, 06:35:18 AM
how can i not believe bitcoin gan is a good digital effort. that's what I think. many people who have successfully invested in bitcoin.
just for example. if bitcoin world is not there maybe still many people who use hp, lektop, computer and so forth. just for entertainment just everyday .whose title can not enter money. even expenses like pls and data.
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
April 08, 2018, 06:34:26 AM
I still believe in bitcoin because I have more bitcoins and I have not sold because of its price so I believe it will increase its price again.
Activity: 145
April 08, 2018, 06:29:47 AM
I still believe in bitcoin because it helps many people in there life, by there true to life experiences in bitcoin and many knowledge about it that i have learned.  And also of what i witnessed now about bitcoin, So i still believe in bitcoin even if there are so many circumtances that can affect in bitcoin.
Activity: 93
Merit: 2
April 08, 2018, 06:28:05 AM
because I know bitcoin is legit ... and because I know bitcoin can help me..because bitcoin for me is the way to get rid of difficulties. bitcoin for me is the most modern cryptocurrency of having a large amount of value . and it will give me a good future.
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
April 08, 2018, 06:14:50 AM
The real question is: "why so many people believed in Bitcoin and now that the price is falling they start to change their mind?"
It begs the question: "did they really believe in Bitcoin or it was just an opportunity to try to get rich?"

I still believe in Bitcoin and the reasons are the same I had when Bitcoin was at $20,000.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
April 08, 2018, 06:12:55 AM
This is more secured stage contrasted with banks and it will return more benefit so every one of the people groups are drop the record in bank at that point join the crypto stage so it is additionally encouraging stage.  Wink Wink Wink

honestly! Bitcoin is exchange the whole way of existence. 
Bitcoin is an unfathomable length of time computerized cash so it will keep on crypto organize.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
So,
Bitcoin will never pass on anyway one plausibility is possible Internet is fail miserably on the planet normally computerized types of cash are kicked the basin. Grin Grin Grin
so?what about that?are you finished?then CLOSE YOUR Sucking MOUTH coz no ones believing you.if you dont trust bitcoin then get out of here because no one cares about your sentiments..were tired enough about you sucking puppets that just making damn thread like this and then boom gone with the wind with your issues
Activity: 204
April 08, 2018, 06:04:59 AM
There are some reason why i believe in bitcoin. First of all, i totally believe in the blockchain technology. I think thats the real way how we should store our money, because all the banks over the world have to much power when they controll all our money. WHen the people himself can manage all their money all the time, there will be much more justice on this planet. ANd it will take the power from the bad people who do everythin to get to money.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
April 08, 2018, 06:00:47 AM
I believe in Bitcoin because I have a deep belief in the concept of decentralization and I am sure that the company who want adopt decentralisation process in next 10 years would be suffering due to this transformation. Considering the finance sector Bitcoin will be one of the biggest factor irrespective of the governments in position on the same. However, the market is still in development mode and people are still getting matured so this thing will take some time but I am sure the future is bright.
Activity: 56
April 08, 2018, 05:58:26 AM

Yes,and Bitcoin has already changed the world, bitcoin is the next big technology after the internet, in the past your identity is not protected whenever you made a transaction or buy online but now with Bitcoin your data and information is well protected, thanks to this new technology.BTC
 Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 15
April 08, 2018, 05:37:03 AM
I do believe in the technology behind the bitcoin, i think the blockchain technology is the solution for all the current issues in the traditional financial market
Activity: 61
April 08, 2018, 05:35:23 AM
I think because bitcoint can help the economy, not only that with bitcoint we can buy whatever we need, it can even make us become rich, therefore many people believe in bitcoint so I am, strongly believe in bitcoint.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
April 08, 2018, 05:07:18 AM
I still believe in Bitcoin because by watching their demand and Blockchain Technology and the way which all world is using this and there are lot of companies and good names promoting bitcoin and one of the good thing is the price of bitcoin that what is in before 2 years and what is the top high price, by watching and understanding these things you believe that reality of bitcoin and believe on the bitcoin,
Activity: 126
April 08, 2018, 04:38:14 AM
Bitcoin is the most incredible invention in our modern times, it makes a good investment because of its high volatility and makes a fast,  safe and low cost method of payment. I believe it will become a long term investment and will go mainstream.
Pages:
Jump to: