Pages:
Author

Topic: Why you Still believe in Bitcoin? - page 9. (Read 1894 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 111
April 11, 2018, 03:36:00 AM
The price dump is the only reason can make the people that bitcoin maybe end soon,but this ia not happening first time to the bitcoin so people don't have to scared of holding their bitcoins just keep it soon the price will increase more and more.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
April 11, 2018, 03:34:36 AM
I still believe in bitcoins because there is much more room for bitcoins to grow into a currency worthy of daily use. I believe that one day, cryptocurrency will take-over the monetary system with bitcoins leading the fray towards a future filled with digitized technology.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 03:34:13 AM
Because more and more Bitcoin-based cryptocurrencies have emerged, these currencies have better project support
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
April 11, 2018, 03:24:49 AM
This is more secured stage contrasted with banks and it will return more benefit so every one of the people groups are drop the record in bank at that point join the crypto stage so it is additionally encouraging stage.  Wink Wink Wink

honestly! Bitcoin is exchange the whole way of existence. 
Bitcoin is an unfathomable length of time computerized cash so it will keep on crypto organize.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
So,
Bitcoin will never pass on anyway one plausibility is possible Internet is fail miserably on the planet normally computerized types of cash are kicked the basin. Grin Grin Grin

There are a lot of people who did not believe the price of bitcoins before back in 2013 because the price is very cheap and no one expected that it will grow today. Now, there are a lot of rich gentleman who gain their wealth from cryptocurrency.
Activity: 196
April 11, 2018, 03:23:32 AM
As always I still believe in bitcoin , i trust bitcoin that can give better oppurtunity for every member in the organization and that the investor also believe in bitcoin and invest in ICOs project that will also benefit the members.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
April 11, 2018, 02:34:37 AM
I believe in BTC Because BTC is a King of crypto currency,  the first crypto use blockchain technology. And all of they want to have BTC in wallet, so this price is highest in market. And,  BTC 's domine more than 40% market, it control the market. When Btc 's price change, the market change follow. BTC like a gold that everyone want to own.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
April 10, 2018, 11:11:15 PM
I believe Bitcoin because Bitcoin will help me build my future. I can use betacan as a bank. All I can invest in is a good profit in my future. Bitaken has made a place in everyone's mind, so I believe Bitcoin.

I do believe in bitcoin and will still believe in it, as far as I am concerned I am still earning using my bitcoin so I don't have any reason not to believe in it.
Activity: 274
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 11:08:54 PM
This is more secured stage contrasted with banks and it will return more benefit so every one of the people groups are drop the record in bank at that point join the crypto stage so it is additionally encouraging stage.  Wink Wink Wink

Bitcoin is an unfathomable length of time computerized cash so it will keep on crypto organize.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
So,
Bitcoin will never pass on anyway one plausibility is possible Internet is fail miserably on the planet normally computerized types of cash are kicked the basin. Grin Grin Grin
I've really still believe in bitcoin because I know I have a future on it in terms of expanding my profits and providing my needs in life.
Activity: 126
April 10, 2018, 10:57:27 PM

So,
Yes I'm still do really believe in bitcoin no matter what happens I will still keep working and doing things for bitcoin
Activity: 106
April 10, 2018, 10:50:43 PM
I still do believe in bitcoin because i will surely become successful in the near future.
Activity: 335
Merit: 101
April 10, 2018, 10:41:01 PM
I'm always believed in bitcoin because bitcoin can give me a good future and there many people are getting profit by investing in bitcoin.
and because of bitcoin someone can be successful.
Activity: 173
Merit: 7
April 10, 2018, 10:32:43 PM
Even a lot of people say that bitcoin is a bubble waiting to burst, a very bad investment and the currency used by criminals but I am one of the believer of bitcoin. It is created for the benefit of the people, to bring back the trust to each other, to provide secure global transactions very quickly without the third party manipulation.
Activity: 123
April 10, 2018, 10:26:20 PM
I still believe Bitcoin, because Bitcoin can give me a huge return, I can use Bitcoin to spend, buy everyday supplies. This is very convenient. Although Bitcoin has fallen, I still believe you bitcoin Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
April 10, 2018, 10:18:44 PM
Even though Bitcoin is now having a lot of controversy, negative feedbacks and comments, I still believe that bitcoin is still safe and secure for all of the investor and who wants to join for it. Also, it is not the bitcoin that do bad things to others but it is the people who used the bitcoin to take advantage for those you are just new on it. So i still believe that bitcoin is one of the safest cryptocurrency that we are using.
Activity: 169
April 10, 2018, 10:15:09 PM
Bitcoin offers the real thing. It's not fooling you as long you do the process and steps. As the time goes by,  in the future there's a big potential for bitcoin to grow more because of the fast phase growth and as well for the investments of the others. It is progressively growing. That's why we still believe in bitcoin.
Activity: 200
April 10, 2018, 10:07:09 PM
I believe Bitcoin because Bitcoin will help me build my future. I can use betacan as a bank. All I can invest in is a good profit in my future. Bitaken has made a place in everyone's mind, so I believe Bitcoin.
Activity: 574
April 10, 2018, 09:54:31 PM
yes, I believe bitcoin, because bitcoin is also very popular in many countries, it is very easy to get a good profit, let alone now bitcoin price with dump value, if you do not want to lose the opportunity with this price, you can get now, much you get in the long run.
Activity: 85
April 10, 2018, 09:48:11 PM
i still believe in bitcoin because bitcoin is the future of our currency. With the fast phase of technological advancement, crypto currency is the future of money and investment. it will just takes time and policies.
Activity: 251
Merit: 3
Globe-dex.com
April 10, 2018, 09:40:55 PM

So,

Yes! I also believe in bitcoin. Because there's so many proof that bitcoin really helps people. Bitcoin helps people to open their mind in terms of revolutionary happenings around the world. Bitcoin can gives an opportunity fo those people want to become successfull in life.

Bitcoin is a great invention of a human kind! Bitcoin changed the world into a complicated but progressively for the entire world.
Activity: 215
April 10, 2018, 09:37:02 PM
believe and do not depend on ourselves, if we believe bitcoin is an easy way to make a lot of money, and what we do with bitcoin is best for us, because for us it is very easy to do to improve our economy.
Pages:
Jump to: