Pages:
Author

Topic: Why you Still believe in Bitcoin? - page 8. (Read 1894 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 09:02:23 AM
I still believe bitcoin because, once upon a time I am feel tension for get a job.I try to my best.But I didn't find a good job.One day my friend tell me about bitcoin.And i invest on bitcoin.few month later I get a good percent profit from bitcoin trading.So I still believe bitcoin.Thank you.
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 09:01:58 AM
There are some reason behind still believing in Bitcoin. actually Bitcoin is the most trusted cryptocurrency and it has the most investors. from the beginning it is giving the best service to everyone. and it has no fake activities. as a result I still believe in Bitcoin.
Activity: 154
April 12, 2018, 09:00:42 AM
I still believe in Bitcoin.its very useful for everyone because aside from getting more  knowledge it gives support.in future bitcoin make our life more better.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
April 12, 2018, 08:42:25 AM
My faith is because I see in him a great future and the hope that he will live and move forward in me will never die.
I believe in bitcoin cause it give me good future and hope to become successful.
I really believe that bitcoin will have great future and I do believe that it will become future currency that can be used in all kind of transactions. In addition to that, I do believe in bitcoin because it helps me to earn money and earn big profit and I think it will help to have better future so that it is the reason why I still believe in bitcoin.

As far as I know, bitcoin and crypto has really a bright future as more people everyday are discovering how crypto can really be a good investment. Although at first I'm sure that they heard crypto in a negative way, but if they are going to look at it closely, its not as bad as the media is portraying it.

That's why I'm still here, believing that crypto will really change how people will invest and save their money and it has also affected a lot of lives, for the better.
Activity: 630
Merit: 265
April 12, 2018, 08:35:59 AM
My faith is because I see in him a great future and the hope that he will live and move forward in me will never die.
I believe in bitcoin cause it give me good future and hope to become successful.
I really believe that bitcoin will have great future and I do believe that it will become future currency that can be used in all kind of transactions. In addition to that, I do believe in bitcoin because it helps me to earn money and earn big profit and I think it will help to have better future so that it is the reason why I still believe in bitcoin.
Activity: 196
April 12, 2018, 08:35:50 AM
I believe with bitcoin, because bitcoin provides a better future. I already feel the goodness of the bitcoin. And everyone should believe in bitcoin.
April 12, 2018, 08:35:17 AM
I still believe in bitcoin because of the blockchain technology. All other coins are utility for their own respective projects but bitcoin is the one geared into being a currency and the most popular choice at that.
Activity: 224
April 12, 2018, 08:30:31 AM
I invested in Bitcoin and I have to believe it.
I have to believe every asset I invest. I know the market is very bad.
We'll wait and see.
April 12, 2018, 08:27:04 AM
For me, i still believe in bitcoin because i just started and must nit lose hope in this, and i know that it will recover after its fall pertaining to its value.
Activity: 180
April 12, 2018, 08:23:29 AM
I believe because it is something new and it is poor but it develops and I believe that in it the future
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
April 12, 2018, 07:00:12 AM
I do not believe Bitquin and I do not know its source and not even anything about the innovative All news is not known source So far things can pass peacefully but later what happens does not know
Activity: 168
April 12, 2018, 06:46:56 AM
I believe in bitkoyn, as well as in blockchain technology, because I see behind it the future of all mankind, as well as the banking system of the world. While people are afraid, but in the future this technology will take its rightful place.
Activity: 71
April 12, 2018, 06:34:15 AM
Because Bitcoin is the future of digital money.
Bitcoin as a means of payment is better than credit cards.
Because I rate Bitcoin considered safe, because it is difficult to commit fraud with Bitcoin and the privacy of its users are guaranteed And transactions with Bitcoin considered faster and cheaper. Bitcoin is also decentralized. Users take advantage of Bitcoin for investment because it considers Bitcoin a high value asset.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
April 11, 2018, 08:56:46 AM
I still believed in bitcoin because the potential of earning and making more money is very high since we are still in the stage of their growing mode because this is the years for the cryptocurrencies like bitcoin which is they are just getting started to be noticed by the people around the world so that is the reason why i am still believing in bitcoin.
Activity: 154
April 11, 2018, 07:46:08 AM
Because Bitcoin Is one of the most Popular Cryptocurrencies That makes us Millionaire that's why I believe on bitcoin.
Activity: 53
April 11, 2018, 06:57:10 AM
Why Do You Still Trust Bitcoin?
I believe bitcoin because bitcoin helps my life's needs.
And the existence of bitcoin, so extend my knowledge in the field of bounty campaign.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
April 11, 2018, 06:45:56 AM
until now I still believe in bitcoin, even though the bitcoin price goes down but will soon recover and will have a high price again and still will be profitable
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
April 11, 2018, 06:16:52 AM
as for me the bitcoin is financial freedom and i I believe it  Cool
Activity: 251
April 11, 2018, 06:12:31 AM
I still believe in bitcoin because I understand the market and how it works which means I understand and know that this is just another normal market movement when it comes to bitcoin and it will pass.
Activity: 224
April 11, 2018, 03:38:22 AM
Yeah! I believe in bitcoin, I hope this will become the reason to change my life. I have faith on this. It really change my life =D.
How could you dont believe in bitcoin? Bitcoin is supported with known banks.! Dont worry you will not deceive by bitcoin. Let's share this to our friends and families so that their life also will change.
Pages:
Jump to: