Pages:
Author

Topic: WildRig Multi 0.35.1 beta 2 multi-algo miner for AMD & NVIDIA - page 17. (Read 91621 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 1
The CPU will only give us more coin holders, as it will attract more miners. GPU we will not allow to the project as soon as they appear (unless of course it will be, which I doubt) the reaction to the difficulty of the network will not allow them to earn a lot, and we will soon respond quickly and release an update, so if someone has a desire to develop a GPU miner, it is better not to think about it, we will drive you crazy with modifications of the algorithm.
Activity: 315
Merit: 0
Activity: 719
Merit: 49

@andrucrypt            We need intensity settings like     -d 0,3  -i 17,20  ect.  thx Smiley
use --opencl-device and --opencl-launch, see help(--help)
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1003

@andrucrypt            We need intensity settings like     -d 0,3  -i 17,20  ect.  thx Smiley
0.27.1 beta
- added parameter --protocol(ethproxy, ethstratum, stratum, stratum1, stratum2, ufo, ufo2)
- added parameter --no-dag-split
- removed x17r-protocol2(now just use x17r and --protocol ufo2)
- implemented dag split for huge DAG files on AMD drivers
- implemented vprogpow(new algo of VeriBlock)
- implemented x11k(kyancoin)
0.26.0 beta
- implemented megabtx, megamec and minotaur algorithms
- added default --opencl-launch for p102, p104 and p106 gpu's(also fixed it for RTX series)
- support NVIDIA Ampere
- added parameter --ptx-version(to support all new gpu's without separate release)

is it correct, that the donation is 5 % for the new algorithm? -> minotaur?
Yes. Thanks for asking, added to description. Most likely will change this value in next few releases, depends on how situation change with this coin.
Activity: 44
0.26.0 beta
- added default --opencl-launch for p102, p104 and p106 gpu's(also fixed it for RTX series)
- support NVIDIA Ampere
- added parameter --ptx-version(to support all new gpu's without separate release)

is it correct, that the donation is 5 % for the new algorithm? -> minotaur?
0.26.0 beta
- support NVIDIA Ampere
Hi;
Could you check if the wildrig multi has any poblem on the latest amd drivers and hiveos ?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HiveOS: 0.6-144@200625, Kernel: 4.13.16-hiveos, AMD DRIVERS 18.1

Wildrig multi mines wildkeccak without any problem.

HiveOS: 0.6-144@200629, Kernel: 5.0.21-hiveos, AMD DRIVERS OpenCL 19.20

Wildrig multi restarts itself after 3 minutes mining.
Version of wildrig is the same?
Activity: 2058
Merit: 608
Online Security & Investment Corporation
Hi;
Could you check if the wildrig multi has any poblem on the latest amd drivers and hiveos ?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HiveOS: 0.6-144@200625, Kernel: 4.13.16-hiveos, AMD DRIVERS 18.1

Wildrig multi mines wildkeccak without any problem.

HiveOS: 0.6-144@200629, Kernel: 5.0.21-hiveos, AMD DRIVERS OpenCL 19.20

Wildrig multi restarts itself after 3 minutes mining.
0.25.2 beta
- fixed crash after devfee for progpow variants
- fixed wrong logic for temp limits(broken since version 0.25.0)
- initial support for amd hardware monitoring via sysfs on Linux
Activity: 123
ohh thanks bit disappointed now maybe in future i hope.
hi does this support loki mining?
Hi, unfortunately no, this miner doesn't support any Cryptonight variant so far.
Activity: 123
hi does this support loki mining?
Hello, i have "Failed to obtain all required ADL function pointers" with the last version of the miner with 5x 480 and 1x 580. No errors with 0.24
Did you update your drivers? What OS do you use? Nothing was changed about this on miner side, so it's strange.

but i cannot find out how to disable one, for example : i want disable my second gpu - what command i have to use in bat?
See --opencl-devices parameter. You can put there comma separated list of gpu's which you want to use. GPU id starts from 0.
Activity: 64
Hello, just changend my rigs to this miner, awesome! -completly happy!!

on some rigs i have to disable one gpu, they are for some algos not ok, they are old...

but i cannot find out how to disable one, for example : i want disable my second gpu - what command i have to use in bat?

THX
hi, will argon2 ever happen ?
might be Smiley Just want to finish polishing some kernels for nvidia first.
Activity: 14
hi, will argon2 ever happen ?
0.25.1 beta
- --opencl-platforms now can be set with values amd and nvidia
- adl/nvml now won't initialize if not needed
- fixed possible crash after donation mining on progpow variants
- improved lyra2 variants for nvidia
Is there any parameter to reduce mining intensity in case temperature goes higher than a specified value?
I have some broken fans and got no spares. Just ordered some brand new fans and I can mine with Claymore as long as I set 68C threshold to lower intensity.
well, proper way is underclock and undervolt the gpu. But you can change --opencl-launch parameter per each gpu, see first post about this.
Pages:
Jump to: