Pages:
Author

Topic: WildRig Multi 0.35.1 beta 2 multi-algo miner for AMD & NVIDIA - page 2. (Read 91491 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 6
Update FYI:
Installed the new driver 474.66 fine,
but 0.39.6 version still throw the same errors.

Switched to 0.39.5, while keeping the new driver 474.66 works OK.

Will keep using the new nVidia driver 474.66.
P.S:
Just noted some miracle, nVidia has released a new GPU driver for Win7, for GTX 10xx Series,
after so many years++ ...

https://www.nvidia.com/Download/driverResults.aspx/214106/en-us/
Version:   474.66
Release Date:   2023.10.31
Operating System:   Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit
Language:   English (US)
File Size:   593.89 MB

GeForce 10 Series:
GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, GeForce GTX 1080, GeForce GTX 1070 Ti, GeForce GTX 1070, GeForce GTX 1060, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, GeForce GTX 1050, GeForce GT 1030, GeForce GT 1010

I'm going to try them now and will update you if will makes any difference with  0.39.6 version.
Thanks a lot!
Activity: 719
Merit: 49
Yep, I'm using the latest suitable nVidia drivers 474.30 for my GPUs/OS
ok, I will check what can be done here.
Yep, I'm using the latest suitable nVidia drivers 474.30 for my GPUs/OS
WildRig Multi 0.39.6
- fixed 100% cpu load on Windows while mining ghostrider with NVIDIA gpu's
- one more fix of rejected shares for Mining Core based pools(mining4people, miningandco, etc.)
- fixed long initialization of NVIDIA gpu's with weak cpu's
- fixed broken hmq1725(and some other similar algorithms) on NVIDIA gpu's

That one is broken for me and can't work anymore:

Using Win7 OS.

0.39.5 and any older versions are working fine.
If you could fix it would be great.
I did expect that, since NVIDIA implementation moved to binary way ) Can you please specify driver version do you use? Probably I will return PTX way as a fallback one
WildRig Multi 0.39.6
- one more fix of rejected shares for Mining Core based pools(mining4people, miningandco, etc.)

That one is broken for me and can't work anymore:

Using Win7 OS.

0.39.5 and any older versions are working fine.
If you could fix it would be great.
WildRig Multi 0.39.6
drivers with CUDA 12 support is required for NVIDIA gpu's(will be fixed in next release)

WildRig Multi 0.39.1
- significant improvements for skydoge and all other x-like algorithms
- returned memehash with improvements and only 0.75% dev-fee
- slightly improved rwahash
- implemented experimental parameter --zil-another-miner, it will pause mining for ZIL PoW Window so another miner(like official ZILMiner that don't miner ZIL all the time) running in parallel can mine with full hashrate. In addition implemented OC parameters like --zil-core-clock and so on.

WildRig Multi 0.39.2
- significant improvements for skydoge on NVIDIA gpu's
- removed pufferfish2(waiting for coin to resurrect first)
- fixed regression on AMD pre-RDNA gpu's for different x-like algorithms

WildRig Multi 0.39.4
- improved memehash, skydoge and other x-like algorithms on NVIDIA Pascal and Turing gpu's
- slightly improved rwahash on RDNA3
- fixed rejects on some pools like mining4people that sends same job with changed diff
- fixed Polaris and Vega support on x-like algorithms
- fixed --zil-another-miner on Linux

WildRig Multi 0.39.5
- fixed kawpow and other progpows on pools with switching coins(nicehash, zergpool, zpool, etc.)
- slightly improved ghostrider for NVIDIA and Intel gpu's(up to 1-2%)
WildRig Multi 0.39.0
- lowered default devfee to 0.75% for kawpow, other progpows, heavyhash(not a kaspa), sha512256d, skein2 and so on(details check on github/bitcointalk)
- significant improvement to heavyhash(not a kaspa) on NVIDIA gpu's and AMD RDNA3
- implemented support heavyhash (not a kaspa)on Intel gpu's
- removed progpow-quai
Zergpool, heavyhash:
Can't connect to a devfee pool, mining will not continue until connection is established.
Thanks for the report, will fix this next release with hashrate improvements, so far use version 0.36.10.
Activity: 618
Merit: 21
Zergpool, heavyhash:
Can't connect to a devfee pool, mining will not continue until connection is established.
WildRig Multi 0.38.4
- fixed progpow family algorithms on NVIDIA non-RTX gpu's
- slightly improved sha512256d on NVIDIA gpu's
- fixed default intensities for Radeon RX 7600, 7700 XT, 7800 XT
- fixed support of Radeon VII on Linux
Activity: 219
Merit: 12
Now the problem occur again with 0.36.10, maybe I need to reduce the OC, with the latest drivers the hashrate has increased a lot.
Interesting, and from which one driver did you upgrade? And which one is using now?

I was with 528.49 and now with the latest 546.01.
Now the problem occur again with 0.36.10, maybe I need to reduce the OC, with the latest drivers the hashrate has increased a lot.
Interesting, and from which one driver did you upgrade? And which one is using now?
Okay, I have some problems with 0.38.2 when mining SkyDoge, the miner freeze after some time of mining, this happened 2 times and I switched back to 0.36.10, no problems here. The rig is with 4x4090 on Windows 11. I am also mining SkyDoge with 1x4070 Ti with 0.38.2 on Windows 10 but this problem doesn't occur there.
Hmm, and there was no errors? What hashrate do you have with 4x4090? Probably I know one possible situation when it can hang.

170MH, no error, the miner is not responding and the PC became very laggy and I can barely close the miner and restart the PC.
hm, but does gpu's were hashing? Or hashrate was n/a?

No, the miner is not responding, it is frozen like a screenshot and shows for example 10 o'clock (the time when stopped), but it is 16 o'clock already when I saw it.
Okay, I have some problems with 0.38.2 when mining SkyDoge, the miner freeze after some time of mining, this happened 2 times and I switched back to 0.36.10, no problems here. The rig is with 4x4090 on Windows 11. I am also mining SkyDoge with 1x4070 Ti with 0.38.2 on Windows 10 but this problem doesn't occur there.
Hmm, and there was no errors? What hashrate do you have with 4x4090? Probably I know one possible situation when it can hang.

170MH, no error, the miner is not responding and the PC became very laggy and I can barely close the miner and restart the PC.
hm, but does gpu's were hashing? Or hashrate was n/a?

Pages:
Jump to: