Pages:
Author

Topic: WildRig Multi 0.35.1 beta 2 multi-algo miner for AMD & NVIDIA - page 5. (Read 91598 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hi everyone,
I facing a problem.
I turn on WildRig via NEXA , after apx 1 hour the cmd show me  hashrate Nan/N and videocards stay on 0% working.
How can i solved this problem ?
Thanks for all
This is OC related problem, reduce your core OC. On AMD probably need to use higher core voltage.
Hi for fastly answer.
Nvidia 511.79 driver's ( before was newest  but also not working ).
I didnt use overclocking
What exact cards then? Try to reduce intensity maybe, use -i 21 or even -i 20. Anyway, this is something to do with gpu's stability, no other reasons. Thousands of miners are mining just fine )
Its right ). 3060ti LHR palit's and 2060S
Thanks alot, i fixed it via trying good config by afterburner
Hm, have you tried the latest drivers that do LHR unlock? And does your cards in a mixed rig? Try to find failing cards with -d parameter if so
Activity: 719
Merit: 49
Hi everyone,
I facing a problem.
I turn on WildRig via NEXA , after apx 1 hour the cmd show me  hashrate Nan/N and videocards stay on 0% working.
Thanks for all
This is OC related problem, reduce your core OC. On AMD probably need to use higher core voltage.
Hi for fastly answer.
I didnt use overclocking
What exact cards then? Try to reduce intensity maybe, use -i 21 or even -i 20. Anyway, this is something to do with gpu's stability, no other reasons. Thousands of miners are mining just fine )
Hm, have you tried the latest drivers that do LHR unlock? And does your cards in a mixed rig? Try to find failing cards with -d parameter if so
Hi everyone,
I facing a problem.
Thanks for all
Hi for fastly answer.
I didnt use overclocking
Hi everyone,
I facing a problem.
Thanks for all
Hi for fastly answer.
I didnt use overclocking
Hi everyone,
I facing a problem.
Thanks for all
Hi for fastly answer.
I didnt use overclocking
Hi everyone,
I facing a problem.
Thanks for all
Hi everyone,
I facing a problem.
I turn on WildRig via NEXA , after apx 1 hour the cmd show me  hashrate Nan/N and videocards stay on 0% working.
Thanks for all
Activity: 83
Hello.  I mining nexapow. I can't run the new miner WildRig Multi 0.36.2 on one of my machines. On the other machine I have no problem with WildRig Multi 0.36.2. Both machines have Windows 10 Pro and the same drivers with Nvidia RTX 30 series. With the old version WildRig Multi 0.36.1 both machines work correctly and have no problems.
Hi, you need Windows 10 build 2004+, any older version won't work because of how it allocates memory on gpu. Also you need around 9Gb of virtual memory per each gpu. New optimizations in 0.36.2 use almost whole memory on 8Gb gpu's.
Hello. It is good to write this important information in the description of the new miner WildRig Multi 0.36.2  Wink
Hello.  I mining nexapow. I can't run the new miner WildRig Multi 0.36.2 on one of my machines. On the other machine I have no problem with WildRig Multi 0.36.2. Both machines have Windows 10 Pro and the same drivers with Nvidia RTX 30 series. With the old version WildRig Multi 0.36.1 both machines work correctly and have no problems.
Hi, you need Windows 10 build 2004+, any older version won't work because of how it allocates memory on gpu. Also you need around 9Gb of virtual memory per each gpu. New optimizations in 0.36.2 use almost whole memory on 8Gb gpu's.
Activity: 83
Hello.  I mining nexapow. I can't run the new miner WildRig Multi 0.36.2 on one of my machines. On the other machine I have no problem with WildRig Multi 0.36.2. Both machines have Windows 10 Pro and the same drivers with Nvidia RTX 30 series. With the old version WildRig Multi 0.36.1 both machines work correctly and have no problems.
WildRig Multi 0.36.2 beta
- improved nexapow up to 10-20% depends on GPU
- added parameter --execute-at-start(now --execute will work on nexapow after precompute stage)
- extended statistics table with total power consumption and efficiency per gpu

IMPORTANT: This version is still beta, so some algorithms may not work.
WildRig Multi 0.36.1 beta
- added --execute-wait parameter
- new statistics table(also extended API)
- improved nexapow up to 10% depends on gpu
- implemented precompute for nexapow on gpu, so RAM requirements should decrease
- improved pufferfish2 for RDNA/RDNA2
- improved nist-family hashfuncs for RDNA/RDNA2(so there should be performance increase on x16-like algorithms, skydoge and so on)
- removed coin-specific algorithms that are dead already(0x10, exosis, geek, honeycomb, megamec, mtp, mtp-tcr, polytimos, renesis, sonoa, x17r, wildkeccak)

IMPORTANT: This version is still beta, so some algorithms may not work.
Activity: 16
Hi,

I am looking for the commands to use in WildRig miner in HiveOS.
I realized from the previous post that to enable certain GPUs mining, we can use -d 0,1,2,5.

Could someone please share the rest of the commands such as memory clock, core clock offset, power limit, fan etc?

without knowing what cards you have, that question can't be accurately answered.

but here's a start for you.

https://www.hashrate.no/

Thanks for this.
Activity: 703
Merit: 272
Hi,

I realized from the previous post that to enable certain GPUs mining, we can use -d 0,1,2,5.

Could someone please share the rest of the commands such as memory clock, core clock offset, power limit, fan etc?

without knowing what cards you have, that question can't be accurately answered.

but here's a start for you.

https://www.hashrate.no/
Activity: 16
Hi,

Activity: 2
oh ty Smiley i will try it
hello Smiley is there a command to disable one or more gpus at startup? I'm not at home and 2 gpus have problems ....

Hello, there is no parameter to disable specific gpu, but you can choose specific gpu's to mine via parameter -d, like -d 0,1,2 to enable first 3 gpu.
Activity: 2
hello Smiley is there a command to disable one or more gpus at startup? I'm not at home and 2 gpus have problems ....
Activity: 49
please DEV boost skydoge algo Kiss AMD/NVIDIA
miner does not find gpu. in another algorithm all normal. What can it be ?
Cry

5.10.0-hiveos #110
N510.73.05
GTX 1660s × 6

[19:21:45] Failed to find any device for platform 1
[19:21:45] initializing GPUs...
[19:21:46] PTX ISA: 7.6

oc
FAN  CORE  MEM PL 
auto -           -    90

miner does not find gpu. in another algorithm all normal. What can it be ?
Platform 1 is for AMD on HiveOS, so that message is ok. If you trying to mine Nexa, right now you need minimum 4Gb of RAM, sometimes more(put additional 2-4Gb into rig).
Pages:
Jump to: