Pages:
Author

Topic: Will 1 Bitcoin will Reach 1 million usd one day? - page 3. (Read 11404 times)

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
A lot of Americans just don't seem to want free healthcare and/or like to blame Obama for everything.

The problem is that the healthcare is not free. And the tax payers are paying a huge price for it. Compare the Romneycare to the Obamacare and you'll see how better it was.

Well most countries are in debt. Is China in zero debt?

Even better. Think.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
Every country is in debt. It's not Obama's fault and it wont be him that runs the currency in to the ground or any other for that matter.

Nope. Not every country is in debt. Only the welfare states, which encourage bankers and unions are in debt. The others are doing just fine. The best example is China.

Yes. It is Obama's fault. How could you even justify his idiotic policies such as the Obamacare and the stimulus? 

What was idiotic about Obamacare?
I was just asking myself the same question, what's the problem with Obamacare? Seems to have been helping so many people.

A lot of Americans just don't seem to want free healthcare and/or like to blame Obama for everything.
It's the typical ignorance of americans isn't it. It's the same, no matter who they elect, the president is always blamed for one thing or another, doesn't matter what he does, some fat bastards are going to be unhappy anyways.
Activity: 525
Merit: 500
Every country is in debt. It's not Obama's fault and it wont be him that runs the currency in to the ground or any other for that matter.

Nope. Not every country is in debt. Only the welfare states, which encourage bankers and unions are in debt. The others are doing just fine. The best example is China.

Yes. It is Obama's fault. How could you even justify his idiotic policies such as the Obamacare and the stimulus? 

I was just asking myself the same question, what's the problem with Obamacare? Seems to have been helping so many people.

Well most countries are in debt. Is China in zero debt?
Activity: 500

Activity: 366
Merit: 250

So there wasnt massive debt before Obama?
legendary

When Bitcoin reaches that value the USD wont be needed for anything in the world anymore. Smiley

Alternatives such as Bitcoin are necessitated because the US Dollar is becoming worthless. Soon it will be worth even less than the paper on which it is printed. Obama and Bernanke are printing more and more bills, like a competition is going out there.

If Bitcoin can beat the other alternatives, it will become mainstream.... else.....
That's basically my point, when the dollar loses it's value, bitcoin price will increase relative to the decreasing USD, and will be stronger than ever. The usd will keep on falling in price as people turn to bitcoins, that will increas even more.
I doubt it'll become worthless, but they certainly have the means to do it.

It will really become worthless, if Obama stays in power for two more years. Right now the public debt is $17 trillion+ and the GDP is $15.7 trillion. That means that the debt is already more than the GDP. It can't stay like that for long.

legendary

It will really become worthless, if Obama stays in power for two more years. Right now the public debt is $17 trillion+ and the GDP is $15.7 trillion. That means that the debt is already more than the GDP. It can't stay like that for long.
When Bitcoin reaches that value the USD wont be needed for anything in the world anymore. Smiley

Alternatives such as Bitcoin are necessitated because the US Dollar is becoming worthless. Soon it will be worth even less than the paper on which it is printed. Obama and Bernanke are printing more and more bills, like a competition is going out there.

If Bitcoin can beat the other alternatives, it will become mainstream.... else.....

legendary

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
just wish it'd hurry up & explode, it's been all downhill since I bought (and no I didn't buy at $1,200) Smiley
Hope not, the market wouldn't be really stable after that (keep in mind the lowest possible unit of Bitcoin is 0.00000001(ten millionth))

It would be exciting if it did happen, but I agree very unstable. Itd probably crash back down straight away.
Which is exactly the nature of the bitcoin, and that is also what makes it fun at the moment. Stability will be good in the future, but for now, the more explosions the better, imho. Cheesy
Hope not, the market wouldn't be really stable after that (keep in mind the lowest possible unit of Bitcoin is 0.00000001(ten millionth))

It would be exciting if it did happen, but I agree very unstable. Itd probably crash back down straight away.
Activity: 364
Activity: 366
possible  on this year 500-700$

It's already around $500. Hopefull it'll break over 1000 again before the end of the year,.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
possible  on this year 500-700$
Not before the end of the year

lol I think youre being a bit optimistical there.

Only a bit? More like very optimistical.
Pages:
Jump to: