Pages:
Author

Topic: Will 1 Bitcoin will Reach 1 million usd one day? - page 5. (Read 11404 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
freedomainradio.com
Sure. At least when the dollar crashes.
legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®
I cant see reason why bitcoin will not have marketcap 1 trillion USD ( 48000USD=1 BTC) in 2015.

And then 2016-17 10 thrillion USD ( 1BTC = 480000 USD)

There are some offshore banks wit capit. 30 thrillion's USD.

Activity: 224
Merit: 101
Hope i have a few when it hits 20k
"When"? I like the attitude, but that's not even near yet, let's see what happens after it reaches 1k. Still hasn't hit 1,5 at all.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

Same felling Ive got Tongue
I am pretty sure it will hit 20k or more I just wonder how much I will manage to get till this time Cheesy

I was wondering can a price drop a little more while last panic sells Tongue
But ... Smiley good for Bitcoin - bad for us Tongue we cannot buy cheap coins anymore Tongue
~330 was a last bottom.
And now Smiley skyrocket is just in launch.
Activity: 274
Merit: 250
I doubt it will... It's like usd worth 300 times
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
Only scenario this could happen is if the whole world shits on fiat currency and decides to use btc for eveything.

I don't think that is necessary. Fiat and Crypto can co-exist. Crypto can be used mostly for online transactions, while fiat can be used for the retail expenses. Rather than as rival, the bankers will begin to see crypto as an accessory.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
It needs miracle, this is near impossible feat.

True indeed Smiley near to impossible is what I will suggest as a measure in this case Wink

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
It needs miracle, this is near impossible feat.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
Only scenario this could happen is if the whole world shits on fiat currency and decides to use btc for eveything.

We are approaching 7.5 b people soon: http://www.worldometers.info/world-population/

In 20-30 years there will be so many more, if everyone has decided to use btc, then sure, why not. But a lot of shit can happen til then. Btc may die, people may find something better than cryptos. Another coin might surpass btc and everyone will jump on it.
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
I doubt it would, at least in this time
And in the other timeline bitcoin is distributed as much as dollar and dollar itself is struggling on 500BTC per $ ? :O
Activity: 147
I doubt it would, at least in this time
legendary
If those 1 million millionaires bought at least 1 million usd worth of bitcoin

Why would they decide to convert 100% of their assets to Bitcoin? No one in their right minds would do that. At the most, we can expect 10%, or more realistically 1% to 2%.
Activity: 235
If those 1 million millionaires bought at least 1 million usd worth of bitcoin, believe me the price of bitcoin will be greater than 1 million usd each. Don't forget the word speculation.

Do you believe if you have 12 million bitcoins you can sell it for $450 each and get $5.4 billion? Do you believe if you have $12 billion you can buy 12 million bitcoins $1000 each? Do you believe if you have $120 Billion you can buy 12 million bitcoins $10k each? The big answer is no. Because once you keep buying the price will keep rising because of speculation and hoarding.
legendary
But there is a lot other people too Wink

How many? There might be only a limited number. OK... let's say 15 million people with net-worth of 1 million or more. And what percentage of their wealth will be in BTC? In the near future, we can say a max. 10%.

So here is the calc.

15 m * 2 m USD (average net worth) * 10% ==> 3 trillion USD.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Will 1 Bitcoin will Reach 1 million usd one day? What is your opinion?

I can bet that it will nnever hit 1m $

Or if a breed will cost399 $ then it is possible :-)

Or maybe you mean Zimbabwr dollars:-)

I don't think a bitcoin will ever reach that without some kind of hyperinflation and diverstity in the crypto currency sphere where there are other strong competitors but blockchain is the most viable technology for growth.This is what will gain adoption.I think it will drop back way further next year to shake out bagholders and then return to around the same price and either rinse and repeat or go up further before dumping again.You could see it go as low as $200 before it returns to its ATH somewhere late 2016 early 2017.I have built some AI neural data models that I intend turning into visual graphs to display clear patterns for trading bitcoin but its difficult with a market so volatile and unpredictable.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
If 21 million people need to store $1 million, a Bitcoin must be worth $1 million

The problem is that there are only 10,000,000 millionaires in the world right now.

yep, we have potentional to reach the price

we just need to increase the demand, slowly but steadily Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1274
If 21 million people need to store $1 million, a Bitcoin must be worth $1 million

The problem is that there are only 10,000,000 millionaires in the world right now.

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1274

Actually less because some bitcoins have been destroyed.
Pages:
Jump to: