Pages:
Author

Topic: Will 2019 be the year of Altcoins ? - page 12. (Read 1889 times)

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
March 27, 2019, 06:59:26 PM
I do not know if altcoins rise throughout the year, but statistically altcoins are profitable in this quarter. So, if you would like to gain some % on altcoins, then now it is the best time to do it.  Cool
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
March 27, 2019, 06:37:23 PM
This 2019 is a great bearish season that cannot be figured out whether we can see recovery takes place or not. We still need more time to wait for further development which will make bitcoin market gain good standings. Let's help the community by sharing good thoughts about crypto, and don't ever listen to negative predictions because that will poison your mind. Maintain a strong foundation of knowledge so you'll become more determined in times of difficulties, and once you been able to acquire that I am confident that our future finances will grow because of altcoins.
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
March 27, 2019, 06:22:04 PM
Absolutely, especially for projects that has something to offer to the space.
A project like faireum.io, which is revolutionizing the gambling industry.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Decentralized Asset Management Platform
February 10, 2019, 01:47:51 PM
Do you think that 2019 will be a good year for Altcoins ? and if yes which of them will performance the most ?

One BIG NO!

I think that 2019 will be even worst for altcoins than 2018 with few exceptions - TRON and EOS. Tron have it's BTT star now and EOS is getting new DAPPS every day and it's gaining volume and popularity.

Activity: 882
Merit: 269
February 10, 2019, 12:23:11 PM
EOS and ripple are too coins that I am thinking are going to perform very well in 2019. I strongly believe that those that wish the market dead especially the altcoins market are going to get surprise about the happening in this year as many of them are going to recover and became stronger.
Activity: 213
Merit: 1
February 10, 2019, 11:01:07 AM
Do you think that 2019 will be a good year for Altcoins ? and if yes which of them will performance the most ?
I think anytime is great time for altcoin it depends on demand in the market. We all know that some altcoin have proven that it will give to us a good profit even in the situation of bearish market. But hopefully everything will be alright so all is happy
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
February 10, 2019, 10:52:19 AM
A lot of coins will be good performance this year but mostly I looking for the ethereum to grow very high. Not only the altcoins are possible to rise but also for the bitcoin and tokens remember they are coonecting to each other but not mostly but they need each other to rise each other and they become successful.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 344
win lambo...
February 10, 2019, 09:58:10 AM

we'll see how the altcoin will develop this year. because we cannot predict the situation until now. so the estimate has no effect at this time. moreover the market is experiencing a decline that is so low that indeed we cannot expect it. what we can do is look at the situation that has happened.

Indeed, the value seems to be declining which it causes the crypto space to be more challenging. Definitely, hodler still continue to extend their patience because the market still not good for now. Hopefully, by next quarter we can see some light that may give us the hope to continue to believe about it
I know how challenging it is, in fact we've struggling this situation since last year and it looks like that the decline will extend until this year. We can't say that our market recovers easily, it surely takes a months before will make it. Even that, isn't the reason to quit nor to give up, instead will just continue to work and take this challenge.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
February 10, 2019, 09:35:36 AM

we'll see how the altcoin will develop this year. because we cannot predict the situation until now. so the estimate has no effect at this time. moreover the market is experiencing a decline that is so low that indeed we cannot expect it. what we can do is look at the situation that has happened.

Indeed, the value seems to be declining which it causes the crypto space to be more challenging. Definitely, hodler still continue to extend their patience because the market still not good for now. Hopefully, by next quarter we can see some light that may give us the hope to continue to believe about it
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
February 10, 2019, 09:25:08 AM
This will not be a nice year for all altcoins. a market that is short of capital to develop is never good.
ICO projects are now very difficult to achieve the amount of money they need to develop the project.
The economic recession really has a huge impact on financial markets and only time can make the market good again. So wait more than 3 years to see a clear recovery.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
February 10, 2019, 09:11:08 AM
I don't think that 2019 will be good year for Altcoins, but I'm hoping that the market will be better than last year.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
February 10, 2019, 08:53:53 AM

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
February 10, 2019, 05:47:14 AM
The Alt coins are still tightly bonded with BTC and rise and fall of BTC value controls the price of Alt Coins. In my view, same will happen this year and we see a hike in the price of Alt Coins only if BTC price is gowing up. Crypto market also needs to get rid of hundreds of useless coins that have nothing behind them but still capturing huge capital of market. As investor you have to see which alt coins have the potential to rise and such coins are not many in number right now. Shit coins are cheap in value and attract new investors that want profit on there little investment.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
February 10, 2019, 05:03:44 AM
Not just altcoins but also bitcoin and many ICO’s will succeed on their project. I’m very bullish about this market and 2019 will be a great year again. I believe on ETH so for me, this will one of the best performing altcoins in 2019, you’d better to invest now while the price are still cheap, the train will depart soon ride in the market now.
I am also optimistic about crypto. At the same time, I believe that 2019 will be the year of the death of some projects. It would be good for all  bastardly projects to die.
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
December 29, 2018, 12:50:01 PM
Many big good things coming in 2019 (like platform for institutional investors etc.) So I think we will see new bullrun. Also this can be a year of security tokens (ICOs)  Smiley
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
December 29, 2018, 12:32:18 PM
2019 I only hope that crypto is cleaner from projects that are just bullshit and money stealers, they have to be lost and some have come up with new crypto buzz by creating credible and useful projects
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
December 29, 2018, 11:23:41 AM
Not just altcoins but also bitcoin and many ICO’s will succeed on their project. I’m very bullish about this market and 2019 will be a great year again. I believe on ETH so for me, this will one of the best performing altcoins in 2019, you’d better to invest now while the price are still cheap, the train will depart soon ride in the market now.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
December 29, 2018, 11:20:59 AM
It's hard to say. Right now I still believe all altcoins are strongly controlled by whatever the BTC price is atm.
The influence of bitcoin is indeed quite large for the development of altcoin prices that exist today. when the price of bitcoin dropped dramatically the price of altcoin also experienced the same thing
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
December 29, 2018, 10:49:24 AM
I think eth will occupy the main news, a positive response continues to flow, then positive news also from neo and ltc.
Surely all the news is a positive thing for the future.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
December 29, 2018, 07:30:20 AM
Mostly of us hoping for that to happen. But we cannot predict the market and what is going to happen..lets just hope for the price hike this coming 2019
Pages:
Jump to: