Pages:
Author

Topic: Will 2019 be the year of Altcoins ? - page 9. (Read 1889 times)

Activity: 870
Merit: 250
March 30, 2019, 08:06:26 PM
Do you think that 2019 will be a good year for Altcoins ? and if yes which of them will performance the most ?
I hope it will be as good as you say because we are so tired when the market situation is getting worse. The market is going well in recent times and hopefully in 2019 Bitcoin will pull back the Altcoins. The crypto market will attract many investors to participate.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
March 30, 2019, 07:58:51 PM
Altcoin is still quite long and in my opinion there is still considerable hope for the market to be able to rise again and now we see that it does happen, so indeed we have to be patient with that
Yes, it is true for now it is better to remain patient first, especially this is still the beginning of 2019 so it is still a sure length and I hope that at the end of the year the altcoin price will go up we will see
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
March 30, 2019, 03:11:32 PM
Hoping that there will be a very significant change with altcoin in 2019, many have grown new altcoins and not a few are reliable and can affect the development of altcoins, such as BNB, XRP, EOS etc.
even though it is currently not in a good situation but there will certainly be improvements in the middle of this year and continue until the end of 2019.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
March 30, 2019, 01:02:27 PM
Until now I have not seen a very significant increase in altcoin growth, they are still carried away with the bitcoin situation. does not play down the role of altcoin which is quite good and well-developed, such as BNB, XRP, EOS etc., but indeed there are currently no encouraging developments.
Will it start to get excited in the middle of this year?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
March 30, 2019, 08:39:26 AM
it could happen in 2019 to become the year of altcoin there are thousands of altcoins but only a few will survive and increase,and the most accomplished are of course who have popularity it could be ethereum or something else,but I feel the bnb is quite good.
A lot of choices need to be considered at this time and the price of many coins is very low compared to last year. I think that if you have the best choice, it is easier to make a profit, but to do that, you need to carefully analyze and select potential coins. It may be very difficult to find those projects, but if you have basic knowledge, finding a good project will only be a matter of time.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
March 30, 2019, 08:26:18 AM
Gotta wait for the major coins to jump first before the Altcoin moves

Well if you consider ICX as an altcoin, i believe its just the matter of time it will get move
It is currently hovering around the 200 Moving Average line
Once it get up, the next target is almost 50% of the current price
It has so much growth space in terms of price
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
March 30, 2019, 08:22:41 AM
Altcoin is still quite long and in my opinion there is still considerable hope for the market to be able to rise again and now we see that it does happen, so indeed we have to be patient with that
Activity: 565
Merit: 100
BountyMarketCap
March 30, 2019, 08:00:53 AM
it could happen in 2019 to become the year of altcoin there are thousands of altcoins but only a few will survive and increase,and the most accomplished are of course who have popularity it could be ethereum or something else,but I feel the bnb is quite good.
Activity: 406
March 30, 2019, 06:46:46 AM
Do you think that 2019 will be a good year for Altcoins ? and if yes which of them will performance the most ?
2019 will be a good year for altcoins, but not in terms of price growth, just in such a market situation, a lot of frankly bad projects will die, it will have a positive impact on the market, such a purification has long been necessary
Activity: 239
Merit: 15
March 30, 2019, 06:24:02 AM

From so many altcoins that was really been experiemced a bear situation, 2019 will be the correction of most of them. Ethereum, ripple and other altcoins will perform huge bullish this time. Let us be focused on the correction stage and still the market is on the process to make it.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 856
March 30, 2019, 03:55:54 AM
2019 has been a good Altcoin year so far. Most Alts bottomed the end of last year and are stable or even rising since then. Even if we only hold the price level it'll be a good year already. Of course one should not forget that last year was disastrous Wink
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 30, 2019, 03:12:24 AM
not yet able to ensure 2019 the best for altcoin at least the altcoin is better than in 2018 yesterday price increases continue to exist and I think the most potential is ethereum
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
March 30, 2019, 03:08:43 AM
Yes, in 2019 I am very confident that Altcoin will slowly return. Now the market has seen trade volumes have increased. Of course, this will have a very positive impact and large investors will definitely return to the market.
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
March 30, 2019, 02:40:52 AM
All hope the altcoin is better this year, the altcoin is better than the previous year, for now it has entered the 4th month of 2019, there is no sign of progress on the price of altcoins on the market, but there are still about 8 months ahead, we can see henceforth, whatthis year's altcoin, good or bad, from what everyone sees right now.
Activity: 980
Merit: 256
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
March 30, 2019, 12:46:04 AM
It seems that both Bitcoin and altcoins are on the bearish trends so, i guess it's not the year of altcoins.
There is no certain news that could trigger a new bull run as of this moment and most speculators are aiming the bull run to happen by next year.
If Bitcoin starts a bull run then most altcoins will follow.
I agree with your thoughts. Everyone is optimistic this year and many people have lost their assets in a short time. Currently this market is still very difficult to predict because all analysis is a document for people to refer to and should not trust anything from others. The best advice is to limit investment in this market and wait until 2020 because it will help you a lot in making a profit.
Activity: 562
March 30, 2019, 12:03:02 AM
I once thought there would be a price increase in cryptocurency in 2019 but that hope was not there. I have read the article even if it's just an assumption. I hope that in the middle of this year the crypto world will recover. there is no hacer there is no negative issue about the crypto world
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
March 29, 2019, 11:11:38 PM
There are some altcoins that have value and give a green color, so we can choose well for the future. With these considerations, we can see and judge this year as the year of altcoin or not. Slow movements make investors more happy to trade and hold it.
for this year's altcoin will still increase, but we can't predict what high improvement will occur. that is clearly the market is indeed a slow moving, but it's nicer, because trade has also increased.
If only bitcoin increases, it will be the year of all cryptocurrency. For now,  altcoins are unable to make big moves on their own. Yes, sometimes there are small movements, but the last word always belongs to BTC.

Indeed small movements from BTC also belong to altcoin, an altcoin is able to provide movement and this is good enough for its development. BTC still mastered every move, and it was able to make many coins participate in it. Looking at the movements of altcoins like NEO, ADA, Tron, and Qtum currently have good moves and opportunities to reap the benefits.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
March 29, 2019, 07:43:36 PM
It seems that both Bitcoin and altcoins are on the bearish trends so, i guess it's not the year of altcoins.
There is no certain news that could trigger a new bull run as of this moment and most speculators are aiming the bull run to happen by next year.
If Bitcoin starts a bull run then most altcoins will follow.
Activity: 263
March 29, 2019, 06:39:18 PM
I think that 2019 will not be a breakthrough year for any cryptocurrency. The bear market is still in force. Therefore, the main coins will remain at about the same level.
Leo
Activity: 620
Merit: 10
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
March 29, 2019, 02:37:04 PM
Yes I believe 2019 will be altcoins year most especially the exchange coins I believe that they gonna pump hard due to the extent that majority of them will eventually venture into IEO there by making them to moon very well,  and there are some masternodes coins also to watch out for like rpm and others
Pages:
Jump to: