Pages:
Author

Topic: Will 2019 be the year of Altcoins ? - page 6. (Read 1889 times)

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
June 13, 2019, 11:09:10 PM
It's possible, but until now bitcoin has dominated more price increases than altcoins, but there are good altcoins and have a bright future whose prices are rising rapidly, namely Litecoin

Thats nornal bro .  bitcoin is automatically consider as the highest gainer in every single year because btc value is pretty high when compare to other coins (altcoins )  .  

what the op means here is that if the year 2019 will be a good year for altcoins to experience a price recovery or an increase  and id say that yes it is  . since we start the year 2019 ive been seeing lots of positive signs ( signs if growth for alts )  up until now  .  so i believe that they will end the year with a better prices compare to last year  .
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
June 13, 2019, 10:59:38 PM
It's possible, but until now bitcoin has dominated more price increases than altcoins, but there are good altcoins and have a bright future whose prices are rising rapidly, namely Litecoin
Activity: 431
Merit: 100
June 13, 2019, 10:50:46 PM
I see alt has not been consistent in raising prices. they are still struggling and have not been able to maintain price stability. this year 2019 for me is still not the best year for altcoins.
well, I see only a few altcoins have succeeded in deciding prices. some of the old coins, and what is surprising is that some new coins traded on the exchange have good growth. but overall the altcoin is still in slow growth.
Activity: 770
June 13, 2019, 10:39:47 PM
I see alt has not been consistent in raising prices. they are still struggling and have not been able to maintain price stability. this year 2019 for me is still not the best year for altcoins.
Activity: 345
Merit: 10
June 13, 2019, 10:36:30 PM
The signal of the bullish trend created by bitcoin and altcoin is not having stable growth, any altcoin get its pump. Remember only good altcoin will get a pump by the speculators.
Some promising altcoins like matic, one, HNC will go to the moon asap.
I actually saw a number of pumps that happened not because of an increase in bitcoin or ethereum. some altcoins pump their own with an update plan that is already running and gets a good response from the updates made.
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
Don't trust "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange"
June 13, 2019, 10:33:02 PM
As of now altcoins is in good stable in the market with have green signal, Hoping this signal can bring to altcoins in the strong stablity in this whole year and also I expect altcoins some altcoins goes into the moon if bitcoin getting continue to increase their price.
That's what everyone wants in this market and everyone hopes all altcoin is green to make a good profit, but the truth is that this happens less because the market is very volatile and only altcoin good is really good to be pumped by investors. I often sell when that coin reaches a 20% profit margin and if that altcoin has a lot of big news then I will buy adding to make a higher profit. This market does not have any rules and we should always calm down in any case
Activity: 893
June 13, 2019, 08:17:18 PM
As of now altcoins is in good stable in the market with have green signal, Hoping this signal can bring to altcoins in the strong stablity in this whole year and also I expect altcoins some altcoins goes into the moon if bitcoin getting continue to increase their price.
The signal of the bullish trend created by bitcoin and altcoin is not having stable growth, any altcoin get its pump. Remember only good altcoin will get a pump by the speculators.
Some promising altcoins like matic, one, HNC will go to the moon asap.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
June 13, 2019, 07:56:39 PM
We are already mid-year, and the partial balance seems quite good, at least much better than was thought at the beginning of the year, when a rather pessimistic environment prevailed and many predicted the worst possible scenarios.

On the contrary, after a period of stagnation during the first quarter, the months of April and May brought a significant recovery in the market, so after a relatively quiet June I would expect a good year close for all the altcoin market.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
June 13, 2019, 07:54:29 PM
Activity: 638
Merit: 118
June 13, 2019, 07:52:16 PM
It is not easy to tell. Altcoins can't grow without bitcoin. So, it depends on Bitcoin. If the crypto market grows well then potential altcoins would be increased too! A lot of good things are happening with the crypto market, If everything goes well, then this year could the best year for Bitcoin and altcoins!
Activity: 588
-ethernity cloud-
June 13, 2019, 06:51:32 PM
It maybe the year of Altcoins but it just a little bit so soon to tell about that. We still need more time to judge.
But if i can tell about some of altcoins, i think top ten altcoins in cmc has higher probability to shine through this year. Just hope that bitcoins' price still increase so the other will follow.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
June 12, 2019, 04:09:42 PM
it is very possible if in 2019 this is one of the best years for altcoins, there are many signs including the price of coins that have increased even though slowly but it can be corrected to be one of the positive things for altcoins after the decline in 2018.

It can be the year of altcoins for the following reason - people started to understand that cryptocurrency is not only Bitcoin. Finally, more guys began to read about altcoins and realize that they can be useful.
Activity: 812
June 12, 2019, 12:09:23 PM
it is very possible if in 2019 this is one of the best years for altcoins, there are many signs including the price of coins that have increased even though slowly but it can be corrected to be one of the positive things for altcoins after the decline in 2018.
Activity: 490
June 12, 2019, 11:58:38 AM
Despite the downward movement of the whole market, the introduction of new altcoins through STO ,IEO and still ICO are not stopping any time soon. a development which is a reason of investment interest n altcoins. Altcoins are both new and old are still desire by any crypto lover.
Activity: 1039
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
June 12, 2019, 09:30:26 AM
I'm strongly holding ETH.
I have my portfolio spread across other alts like this because they have a solid use case backing them and I'm holding for the long term.

you choose the best altcoins mate,
because ethereum is deserve to be in all crypto believer bag,
i believe the ethereum price will break the past high, even doubled from the highest price in the future buddy
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
June 12, 2019, 09:23:13 AM
The better question may be "Will 2019 be the year of Crypto?"

It's not really a competition between BTC and the Altcoins, but between crypto and fiat. The best crypto coins will rise to the top with the best ideas to solve real problems.  

There are a lot of shit coins muddying the waters that do nothing special except hype to try to make something out of nothing.  They have no true value creator. But the legitimate projects are test beds for different ideas.  This is a good thing. The most successful ideas usually come from small nimble hungry startups rather than large corporations.

Similar to the U.S. Constitution, the founding fathers intended the individual states to be test beds for ideas where the people could vote with their feet. In theory, they would relocate to the states that best met their needs and matched their values. The same thing will happen with crypto.

Bitcoin may or may not emerge as the industry leader. It all depends on its ability to change. The first mover is not always the leader of industry.  Remember that Google was not the first search engine.  The #1 search engine in the 90s was called AltaVista.  Also, most people may not remember that Microsoft did not have the #1 word processor (Word Perfect), or the #1 spreadsheet (Lotus 123), or the #1 database (dBase), or the #1 presentation software.

2019 will be the year of the Altcoins that can provide real utility buyer demand with a real sustainable business model. That's what crypto is sorely missing and desperately needs.

Activity: 259
Merit: 2
June 12, 2019, 09:08:32 AM
I'm strongly holding ETH.
I have my portfolio spread across other alts like this because they have a solid use case backing them and I'm holding for the long term.
Activity: 407
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
June 12, 2019, 08:40:03 AM
We are now in 2019, and I think not every altcoin is following up to bitcoin whenever it pushes up. But it is too early to say whether this is going to be a good year or not. We need more bull runs for this year for the price to go up and to follow up to bitcoin.
Things will soon be clear in the next few months because if the market does not improve the price, we will definitely return to the bear market and now is not a safe time for investors. Now if you have a big profit then sell 50% to protect your capital because many whales have recently been transferring money to large exchanges, making the value of Bitcoin able to reduce prices very quickly. In my opinion, there will still be many new opportunities but should only choose the best time to invest
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
June 12, 2019, 08:22:47 AM
Altcoin is growing to follow the trend in cryptocurrency. this is a considerable advantage. where we can get profit when we can choose the altcoin which is also good to invest. the right choice will determine
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
June 12, 2019, 07:58:29 AM
We are now in 2019, and I think not every altcoin is following up to bitcoin whenever it pushes up. But it is too early to say whether this is going to be a good year or not. We need more bull runs for this year for the price to go up and to follow up to bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: