Pages:
Author

Topic: Will 90 percent of the coins die? - page 2. (Read 2890 times)

Activity: 432
Merit: 100
November 28, 2018, 06:25:35 PM
Most of them are likely to disappear, since development requires a good base, which consists of a valuable product, a solid team and realizable goals, and these components are absent in almost all of them, which will lead to disastrous results.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
November 28, 2018, 02:43:32 PM
90% of the coins I think the biggest part of the market which will not die but survive only those coins which is a strong and confident team developer with a good product !
copper member
Activity: 351
November 28, 2018, 02:38:06 PM
Is it true that 90 percent of the altcoin will die after the bitcoin bubble burst? If so how can i choose to invest in coins now?

Yes.. 90% of altcoin will die .... that's for sure... statistics shows that 70 percent of altcoin has just an idea... and 20% has just a better platform..
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
November 28, 2018, 02:07:39 PM
Investing in a credible project you will need to do a good research to ascertain the credibility of the project before investing but investing in a project that have a working material will be the best.
Activity: 182
November 28, 2018, 02:00:53 PM
do not buy coins that are outside the top 100. it's risky. most altcoins, indeed, can die, because they do not carry a working product.
Activity: 490
November 28, 2018, 07:23:49 AM
I think that now Altcoins are indirectly dependent on the price of Bitcoin, but I am sure that over time this dependence will decrease as the implementation of the projects products.
No, I think that nothing will change, because today BTC is the very average project, to which all Altcoins are equal. This is the same project today, which in our real world is called the dollar.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 27, 2018, 04:40:04 PM
now it seems to me that a number of coin holders will die
then the population of holders will certainly resume, over time
and the coins will survive more)
top will survive in most
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
November 27, 2018, 12:18:54 PM
I would say that it WILL happen and i guess not in the far future, because a lot of coins and projects cant survive the current correction, because their tokens bump too
Activity: 308
November 27, 2018, 12:17:18 PM
I'm not really sure how many coins will die, but I'm sure that some of the coins available today will meet their ends. There are over thousands of altcoins and more and more. created as time goes by. That is why some projects lack the attention of investors and soon die. Only trusted currencies will remain. When in the bear market, investors or cryptanalysts will be more careful in choosing the right ICO to invest in and unlike the bull market. , where they will invest in any potential ICO. Keep your money out of this situation. It's either a loss or win, so do not make your money in 50/50 percent risk. If I were you just update and enter a good time not like this. Look at the market, new projects appear every day, new coins are created every day. Some die, others replace their position. I think that while 90% will die, 90% will replace their position. Looking at the market, new projects appear every day, new coins are created every day. Some die, others replace their position. Electronic money cycle in nature.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
November 27, 2018, 12:13:22 PM
I think this is true as the value of Bitcoin and Ethereum still very low. Most altcoin won't be able to survive this dip and aside that. Most of this project have unrealistic whitepaper and Roadmap. So it is very possible for then to disappear and most exchange might start delisting those altcoin soon.
Activity: 275
November 27, 2018, 12:11:25 PM
most coins will most likely not be able to survive in the future, as they have no value. Although some of them will still find a plan for survival.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 725
November 27, 2018, 11:59:28 AM
even though there is no bearish situation like this, there will still be altcoins who die because every time there are new altcoins that appear, and in my opinion the ones that can survive in the worst conditions are only the top 10 altcoins that have stabilization in market movements.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
November 27, 2018, 11:58:37 AM
I think that now Altcoins are indirectly dependent on the price of Bitcoin, but I am sure that over time this dependence will decrease as the implementation of the projects products.
November 27, 2018, 11:52:01 AM
It is difficult to predict, so if you are a conservative investor, I would recommend yout to sell all altcoins and buy Bitcoin because you can be sure taht Bitcoin will be here also in the future, rest altcoins probably may die if they do not find investors.
Do you think that you only need to be a conservative? I think that a lot of risks are decided by the person himself. Many understand that investing in altcoins has greater risks than investing in BTC
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
November 27, 2018, 02:08:32 AM
I think most of the coin will die in the present situation of the market because companies who raised the amount at the time crowdsale are now losing their value and makes them sell the coins in the market. This makes them not to develop the project what they mentioned in the roadmap.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 27, 2018, 02:04:08 AM
Is it true that 90 percent of the altcoin will die after the bitcoin bubble burst? If so how can i choose to invest in coins now?

Yes. Even crypto projects follow the business survival statistics that 9 out of 10 will fold on the first 5 years, then 9 out of 10 that survived will also fold in the next 5 years.

Being the first, only Bitcoin is the ONLY cryptocurrency that survived for 10 years now.

I agree, if we take into account how many new projects appear every year and how many projects die, then we can conclude that only a few projects ultimately survive
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
November 27, 2018, 02:00:37 AM

Yes. Even crypto projects follow the business survival statistics that 9 out of 10 will fold on the first 5 years, then 9 out of 10 that survived will also fold in the next 5 years.

Being the first, only Bitcoin is the ONLY cryptocurrency that survived for 10 years now.
copper member
Activity: 140
CryptoMarketAds
November 27, 2018, 01:48:17 AM
Some coins will probably die when bitcoin turns to bubble and burst. Especially to the coins that has not intention or no use at all. Because some of the investors are just manipulating pumps and dumps in order to trap many investors. So if the bitcoin will burst, those manipulators will surely exit on that  coin.
November 26, 2018, 04:34:17 PM
It probably will. Already a lot of coins in my portfolio are not traded. And I think this trend will continue for a long time.
Activity: 182
November 26, 2018, 03:56:03 PM
I'm still inclined to think that more than 95% of the coins will die in the next 2 years
Pages:
Jump to: