Pages:
Author

Topic: Will 90 percent of the coins die? - page 4. (Read 2890 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 500
November 25, 2018, 03:13:53 AM
Unfortunately, yes, it can happen. We all know that many tokens are created with one purpose only - for their pump and fast dump. Many shitcoins live on the market and most of the traders do now even suspect about them.
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
November 24, 2018, 10:33:03 PM
If that happens, on the positive side it also has many benefits. The market will be purified from the shitcoin, investors will focus more on the more effective coin
coins with large potential haven't died and can still survive to recover, maybe a few coins will die that don't have good potential. in the future the coins will potentially soar and grow well so they can be profitable again. The current situation makes many people worry so people say many coins die.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
November 24, 2018, 09:41:06 PM
With the current situation I'm not sure there can be any live coin, even bitcoin Sad
Activity: 932
Merit: 100
arcs-chain.com
November 24, 2018, 09:39:05 PM
If that happens, on the positive side it also has many benefits. The market will be purified from the shitcoin, investors will focus more on the more effective coin
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
November 24, 2018, 08:53:29 PM
For now, I'm not sure it will happen. The crypto community has been formed in a very large part, even that is still growing from various regions in this world. Some high-ranking parties have begun to open up a clear path for crypto. Of course, it will strengthen crypto again. So I think for the next few years, crypto can still exist and be profitable.
Activity: 14
November 24, 2018, 08:37:40 PM
Just Hold, friends
Activity: 196
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
November 24, 2018, 08:26:58 PM
Is it true that 90 percent of the altcoin will die after the bitcoin bubble burst? If so how can i choose to invest in coins now?

I think only 10 of the fittest coin will survive. The term fittest here means the most used and utilized cryptocurrency. These 10 coins will going to be widely  used by many by many means of transactions and I think it is much better to eliminate useless coins in the market.
copper member
Activity: 140
CryptoMarketAds
November 24, 2018, 08:21:40 PM
Is it true that 90 percent of the altcoin will die after the bitcoin bubble burst? If so how can i choose to invest in coins now?

Yes we can make assurance on that. Because all of the tokens right now especially listed on the coinmarketcap were price dependent on the price of bitcoin. So if the bitcoin decides to make bubble and just burst, it will make a big disturbance to the other coins and tokens. Like whats happening in the market right now.
Activity: 3
November 24, 2018, 12:41:30 PM
I wish not to die so much coins, i mean the coin i hold i wish to keep survive and grow.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
November 24, 2018, 12:18:57 PM
This can be real for sure if the market will continue to go down for the next 6 months. Right now it is already bottom for many crypto coins. Many projects will not able to survive during one more big bear sprint.
Activity: 378
November 24, 2018, 12:17:09 PM
So that your investment assets are in a safe position for the long term, choose coins that are active and productive in developing, have high consistency between teams. The experience has been quite a lot in navigating various shocks that are in crypto. The ranking is in the top 10 circles. Never choose coins whose rank is above 100.
Activity: 373
November 24, 2018, 11:54:41 AM
 The shit coin will surely die as the market continues to drop only top coins will remain standing as they already made a name in the crypto world.
Activity: 126
W12 – Scam
November 24, 2018, 11:44:01 AM
We can only make assumptions about how many percent of altcoins will disappear in the market after such a large-scale market cleaning! But their number on the coinmarketcap will be exactly reduced) And again I will repeat that we must first pay attention to the top altcoins and bitcoin!
Activity: 588
November 24, 2018, 11:27:06 AM
the ones who will go flat are the ones with no real project behind it and people behind it are not developing it. i have my eye on  some alts which i find really good and has suck rock solid team behind it.
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
November 24, 2018, 11:24:42 AM
It is difficult to predict, so if you are a conservative investor, I would recommend yout to sell all altcoins and buy Bitcoin because you can be sure taht Bitcoin will be here also in the future, rest altcoins probably may die if they do not find investors.
Activity: 490
November 24, 2018, 11:20:51 AM
such opportunities can never be ruled out, because in most cases today we see such situations, because today we simply do not understand how cryptocurrency works correctly or what is in the head of a developer.
Activity: 168
November 24, 2018, 09:59:14 AM
most likely, yes, because I do not see any prospects for them to develop in this market in the future
Activity: 504
November 24, 2018, 09:46:13 AM
Even if 90% of all altcoins die tomorrow, you will still have a huge choice where to invest your $200. I trade 5-7 coins and I do fine
Activity: 490
Merit: 136
November 24, 2018, 09:05:12 AM

You need to look for those projects that successfully develop their product no matter what. It is not so difficult to do. Follow the project in social networks. If there is no activity, then there is a high probability that the project has died. Only high-quality projects will survive.
Activity: 170
November 24, 2018, 08:57:19 AM
What's the source of this 90% amount? One thing I understood in the cryptomarket: we don't believe in rumors, although this market seems to be driven by media campaigns. I don't think that amount will die, and even it they will, some new good coins will replace them.
Pages:
Jump to: