Pages:
Author

Topic: Will 90 percent of the coins die? - page 6. (Read 2890 times)

Activity: 335
Merit: 100
November 23, 2018, 07:00:56 PM
Is it true that 90 percent of the altcoin will die after the bitcoin bubble burst? If so how can i choose to invest in coins now?
no one knows about this, but considering that there are already many altcoins is die possibility your estimate is correct
so to avoid loss in the future my advice is better don't hold them for a long time just take and run
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 23, 2018, 06:44:29 PM
I lost a lot on altcoins this year
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
November 23, 2018, 04:53:13 PM
Is it true that 90 percent of the altcoin will die after the bitcoin bubble burst? If so how can i choose to invest in coins now?
On the pump of cryptocurrency you can make good money. Many coins die, many coins continue to live. Learn cryptocurrencies to invest profitably.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
November 23, 2018, 04:29:38 PM
Not sure what the exact percentage will be, but most of the altcoins out there will eventually die. This is because, those coins are just clone to some other coins. They do not share any new features or anything. They will slowly by eventually die. Again, there are shit tons of scam coins, that are just made for the purpose of pumping and dumping. Those coins are the ones the dies within few weeks. Just be careful when choosing a coin to invest at.
Activity: 571
Merit: 100
November 23, 2018, 04:21:32 PM
I think that already many projects are on the verge of extinction. If the market continues to fall, it is likely that 90 percent of the projects that exist now will simply die.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
November 23, 2018, 04:04:45 PM
I think that it is obviously going to happen.

Well, some coins are dead already, take a look at all that projects that came out during this year (from ICOs) now they are -90%, -95% from ICO price.

Take a look at powerledger, qlink, and all the others which used to be promising

Activity: 910
Merit: 500
November 23, 2018, 03:50:37 PM
 In my view, more than 90% of coins will die, only the strongest will remain. Today I wouldn't invest. I would wait for the moment when the market becomes more stable.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
November 23, 2018, 07:19:21 AM
I don't know from which point of argument you are coming from to the end that you think close to 90% will die... However what I do know is that only the genuine projects will be able to stand the test of time while the photocopies will be casted out. It has started and will continue until all of these nonsenses are being done with
Activity: 9
November 23, 2018, 07:10:25 AM
Actually a lot will die, but i don't think worthless coins and tokens is up to that % i think 70% will be worthless in the nearest future.
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
November 23, 2018, 07:09:34 AM
In the light of recent events, namely, the sharp fall in the cryptocurrency market, it seems that indeed 90% of altcoins will die. Most of them are already trading ten times lower than their nominal price. On the other hand, the current negative will help determine exactly which alts we can invest in the future.
Activity: 616
Merit: 42
November 23, 2018, 07:01:02 AM
Quite true. A lot of projects there was a real cost which is zero. And developers who do not do anything at all.  In my opinion, if the decline continues, some projects will not survive now.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
ONe Social Network
November 23, 2018, 06:56:10 AM
invest only in those coins that really have technology and are valuable
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
November 23, 2018, 06:53:07 AM
If the bubble bursts, then all the coins simply simply cease to exist, as it seems to me!
Activity: 531
Merit: 258
November 23, 2018, 06:45:21 AM
90% may be more or less exaggerated but it will be the trend for sure. Only the cryptos with real use will survive, you can already forget all these shit coins filling the coinmarketcap table page. Horizen has more than a cryptocurrency with its platform, it extends the number of uses and increases the community too, at the end Horizen has more perspectives than a simple crypto
Activity: 37
November 23, 2018, 06:39:43 AM
I don't believe that 90% of all the altcoins, it is true that many altcoins are very low and poor. But I believe some of the projects that are down today will go high some day.
Activity: 348
Merit: 101
November 23, 2018, 06:32:02 AM
Recently, many projects have appeared in the world of blockchain. Some of them are really useful and can benefit society. But also a lot of Scam projects. I don't think 90 percent will die, but will remain alive and will really work only projects with a good idea and good developers.

Activity: 260
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 23, 2018, 05:25:43 AM
I would very much like to see 90% of the coins die, because the remaining 10% of the coins will receive the attention and investment of all investors! These remaining coins will be new pumps!
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
November 23, 2018, 05:22:45 AM
I believe in the innovative projects ..so anything related to a real life, day to day, practical project will be huge in crypto. Because, we have to find a way for growing the crypto adoption. Plus, we have to deal with the volatility issue in crypto market..

Gigzi project is unique in dealing with this issue. It is about backing the crypto value with real life, precious metals price. This will give it a stable value. Moreover, we'll have a complete independent ecosystem for managing our wealth: Secured Wallet (using Iritech biometric recognition), Exchange (a built in set of tools to exchange between Gigzi digital assets, or to fiat money, thanks for the partnering with local partners) and a Treasury (where the precious metals are saved).... https://gigzi.com

So, I would say that the death or life of any crypto project is based on: real adoption plus the deliverability of the team behind it.
Activity: 29
November 23, 2018, 04:50:07 AM
Crypto is just getting started. We aren't ar mainstream adoption yet, but we will be. Patience. I know, it sucks, but our time is coming. And our patience will be rewarded.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
November 23, 2018, 04:23:59 AM
Due to the never ending ICO program of different coin most of it will really die it is because its purpose will be oudated and also the investors will prepare to invest to the new coin rather than the older one.
Pages:
Jump to: