Pages:
Author

Topic: Will 90 percent of the coins die? - page 9. (Read 2934 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 102
November 21, 2018, 05:40:16 PM
Most of the coins will definitely die.Because only these projects are on paper.Any project not implemented will die.Therefore, projects need to show improvement.Otherwise there will be no value in the future.So make reasonable investments.

yes we can say more than 2000 altcoins soon will die
because they don't have a clear function
and the funny thing is that most of them also repeat or copy paste other existing projects
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
November 21, 2018, 05:38:27 PM
I can't answer your question, because there are so many predictions that are spread today, so it will be difficult to find the right predictions.
My step now is to secure all my coins because in December 2018 crypto coins are predicted to decline in price.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 21, 2018, 05:30:15 PM
Firstly bitcoin is not a bubble. Sometimes  btc can be pumped and dumped but that is the nature of cryptospace. Yes icos and altcoins are very risky. You have to choose right one if you want to hold for long term. You have to do your research carefully about icos before doing your investments . Read projects whitepaper carefully. You can be sure 70 percentage of altcoins are scam.  
Activity: 798
Merit: 260
November 21, 2018, 05:28:51 PM
Most of the coins will definitely die.Because only these projects are on paper.Any project not implemented will die.Therefore, projects need to show improvement.Otherwise there will be no value in the future.So make reasonable investments.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
November 21, 2018, 05:27:28 PM
Is it true that 90 percent of the altcoin will die after the bitcoin bubble burst? If so how can i choose to invest in coins now?

since the price of bitcoin has dropped, all other coin prices have also dropped, if you want to buy good coins, buy coins for ripple or stellar lumens
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
November 21, 2018, 05:24:23 PM
It's not easy to say exact percentages, but definitely, most of them will. The reason is that they don't have real world use cases, and they are only existing because of the ICO mania.
There have been some studies about the subject and most investigations show that most altcoins disappear after less than a year of being in the market, this is very worrying because that means that most coins are unable to get an user base that allows them to grow and to become an important part of the market and when you add all the scams that are around it is not surprising that so many coins fail.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
Xircus
November 21, 2018, 08:15:31 AM
All of this happen because of money talks if someone behind this project like developers not showing their money itself, it maybe stoped or rather unfinished this project this is really happened in this kind of business everyone wants asurrance, the small below are first affected so we might say that 90 percent are dead ..
Activity: 140
November 21, 2018, 08:09:20 AM
I will never believe that such a number of cryptocurrencies will die, I think only 10-20% of the total will die, cryptocurrencies are entering our life more and more, and soon we cannot imagine life without them.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
November 21, 2018, 08:05:42 AM
If 90 percent of projects will stay only with their idea and whitepaper than yes. We need more working products and I hope if they will release them, we will finally see some green light, because it won't change until the projects won't deliver some useful products.
Activity: 232
Merit: 2
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
November 21, 2018, 08:04:58 AM
90 percent of the coins are dead because the developers do not want to develop them. Their main desire is to get paid. And in order to have a lot of money enough to successfully hold ICO. Many people focus on the ICO, and then start their project to float freely.
Activity: 434
November 21, 2018, 08:01:32 AM
They already died lol. If you look at the projects of 2017, then they just died. This is very sad, the market was captured by bombs and we missed it. Our mistake? Our. We just need to understand and take this into account, use it in the future.
I think if scam coins die, let it be. Only good altcoins should survive the ordeal of the crypto market. The strongest coins will stand. Even if it 10% but they can moon, I'm all for it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 20, 2018, 12:13:15 PM
Depends from developing team and trust of investors. If project are copying something already here on the market than 100% it will die soon. Why do we need similar coins?
Activity: 308
November 20, 2018, 11:57:33 AM
Is it true that 90 percent of the altcoin will die after the bitcoin bubble burst? If so how can i choose to invest in coins now?
you should choose the top coins on coinmarket , but when you plan on choosing  coins to invest in , you should study that coins  , when you do that , you will never care about 90 percent of the coins will die .
Activity: 434
November 20, 2018, 11:54:41 AM
Coins will not die, they just lose their value and go to the bottom, but we are not talking about coins such as bitcoin or Ethereum, you can invest in them, these coins will not die, my opinion is that any coin that has its own blockchain is a great future.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
November 20, 2018, 11:47:37 AM
I think you need to choose projects which have uniwue product and powerful team of developers. Also the product must be original and useful for usual people wich are not connected to crypto.

I think that it is still possible to find ways to earn money just doing bounties. But I agree that it is becoming more and more difficult. Mutual experience exchange can be helpful for everyone who looks for bounties.
Activity: 322
November 20, 2018, 10:58:43 AM
I do not think that 90 percent of the altcoin will die , there might be some altcoin that will die due to mismanagement and poor promotions , but other altcoins continue to survive and will gain more popularity and have a good future on thre cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 20, 2018, 10:16:05 AM
90 percent of altcoins will die before the bitcoin bubble bursts, some of them are already at the bottom, no one believes in them and get rid of them. But now there are altcoins that deserve our attention and even today you can invest in them, if you do not take risks, then you will not make a profit.
Activity: 207
November 20, 2018, 09:36:24 AM
To begin with, it seems to me that the bubble does not burst, but about the fact that many altcoins will leave the arena, I agree!
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
November 20, 2018, 09:29:12 AM
Of course worthless coins will die. Already it is possible to see how many coins do not even try to grow upwards and if bitcoin falls a little more then many project will die also... But we hope that this awful fall will stop...
hopefully it will stop soon. many coins that cannot survive because there is no development. and the coin will die and disappear from the market. new coins will survive if they continue to be developed, but for those who stay where they are worth they will continue to fall and disappear.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
November 20, 2018, 09:26:47 AM
yes and more than 90% will die due to not being able to keep what they tend to do and new cryptocurrency project gone to take what they intend to do
Pages:
Jump to: