Pages:
Author

Topic: Will 90 percent of the coins die? - page 30. (Read 2934 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
September 20, 2018, 03:36:03 PM
I do not think that it will be that simple, bitcoin has still a long way to go, regarding altcoins if you are not holding low quality coins then you are safe, although altcoins are more risky but at the same time they can earn us bigger profit during a bull run.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 03:34:57 PM
I honestly feel bad for many great projects they have an amazing team, they have spent so much and they have a great concept, but it is a long term plan so it takes time for them to come up. If they don't make it in time, they will just go in vain?
Activity: 58
Merit: 3
September 20, 2018, 03:31:20 PM
Is it true that 90 percent of the altcoin will die after the bitcoin bubble burst? If so how can i choose to invest in coins now?

Nobody can say for sure, but like most ventures it is likely that some will fail. Only the best cryptocurrency projects with the most active development will be successful. You need to find the coins with the best team and technology.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 20, 2018, 03:30:58 PM
Is it true that 90 percent of the altcoin will die after the bitcoin bubble burst? If so how can i choose to invest in coins now?

This is not right actually today you may find the Bitcoin value dumped and all the token/altcoins dumped and vanished but this will not be retained all the time. You will find the cryptocurrency marketplace grow bigger.
It will be provide the coin and price circulation more on every cryptos.
Finally the cryptocurrencies only win and rule even the banking system. I have big hope on bitcoin and alts.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 03:27:31 PM
Pages:
Jump to: